Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Yesterday morning me and gf had a kind of sex. We both were nude I didn't insert my boner into her vagina but we did se actions like that. Now we are sacred that will it cause an early pregnancy? She had can I pill yesterday itself. She is having stomach pain sometime and it goes. Please help us out madam. *how to know whether she is pregnant?*how does the ipill work? How can I� make sure that she is not pregnant. What all things show that she is not pregnant after having the pill? *Will mere rubbing of boner on her vagina leads to pregnancy?*After having the pill is it necessary that there should be bleeding after 8 days?*How to know whether my sperms have got inside her?*Us birth control pill different from I pill? Body fluids was also coming out at that time. Helps out we are scared. Please help us fast.
M 18 years old girl n m hvng abdomen pain m not getting periods n the pain is unbearable please suggest me something m scared for last December m not getting periods only once I got.
Can breast bleeding indicate for pregnancy. After know about breast bleeding. What should be do for next to stop bleeding. After pregnancy can any effect on vagina. Lastly during pregnancy can we stop sex daily.
My mother is 53 years old women. And still not attained menopause. Also suffers from migraine. Is it normal? as it pains a lot. To do any sort of tests we neither have time nor money. Please help.
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.
I always hv delay periods 10 days or 12 days nd sometimes I missed my periods.. After diagnose we get small size of uterus. Is it the main reason of irregularity of periods. How can it cured. sometimes my gianologist regment me meprate. I want periods without taking medicine, is it possible. I think taking medicine for periods also leave sm side effects.
Hey this is extremely urgent I'm worried so much please help. I took I pill on 6th may just after unprotected sex. My periods got over on 1st of july only but today I got my period's again why? Is it normal? I took I pill 2 months back too is it side effect? Am I suffering from something? Like getting periods a full 15 days early is okay or not? I'm so damn worried please help.
My friend and me had participated in sex on 26/06/2016 even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her last period date was 10/06/2016 am afraiding that she will become pregnant and made her to eat three papaya .On 09/07/2016 I mean today she got full body pains will it a sign for periods r pregnancy .Is there any solution for this .can I have natural way of oberting pregnancy ?
The prevalence of childhood obesity has increased dramatically over the past few decades, and obesity during adolescence is associated with significant medical morbidity during adulthood. Eating disorders and obesity are usually seen as very different problems, but actually share many similarities. Eating disorders (EDs) are the third most common chronic condition in adolescents, after obesity and asthma.
In fact, eating disorders, obesity, and other weight-related disorders may overlap as girls move from one problem, such as unhealthy dieting, to another, such as obesity. Understand the links between eating disorders and obesity and promote healthy attitudes and behaviors related to weight and eating.
What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating Disorders describe illnesses that are characterized by irregular eating habits and severe distress or concern about body weight or shape. Eating disturbances may include inadequate or excessive food intake which can ultimately damage an individual’s well-being. The most common forms of eating disorders include Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge Eating Disorder and affect both females and males.
Signs & Symptoms of an Eating Disorder:
A man or woman suffering from an eating disorder may reveal several signs and symptoms, some which are:
- Chronic dieting despite being hazardously underweight
- Constant weight fluctuations
- Obsession with calories and fat contents of food
- Engaging in ritualistic eating patterns, such as cutting food into tiny pieces, eating alone, and/or hiding food
- Continued fixation with food, recipes, or cooking; the individual may cook intricate meals for others but refrain from partaking
- Depression or lethargic stage
- Avoidance of social functions, family and friends. May become isolated and withdrawn
- Switching between periods of overeating and fasting
What are the health risks associated with these disorders?
- Stunted growth.
- Delayed menstruation.
- Damage to vital organs such as the heart and brain.
- Nutritional deficiencies, including starvation.
- Cardiac arrest.
- Emotional problems such as depression and anxiety.
What is Obesity?
Obesity means being overweight by the accumulation of excess fat within the body. Obesity is defined to some extent by measuring Body Mass Index (BMI). People become obese by consumption of excess calories, imbalance between calories intake and calories outgoing, leading a sedentary life, lack of sleep , disturbances in lipid metabolism and intake of medications that put on obese.
What are the risks associated with obesity?
Obesity increases the risk for:
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease
- Gallbladder disease
- Respiratory problems
- Emotional problems such as depression and anxiety
How eating disorder and obesity are related?
Eating disorders and obesity are part of a range of weight-related problems.
- Body dissatisfaction and unhealthy dieting practices are linked to the development of eating disorders, obesity, and other problems.
- Binge eating is common among people with eating disorders and people who are obese.
- Depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders are associated with both eating disorders and obesity.
- The environment may contribute to both eating disorders and obesity.
Healp adolescents develop healthy eating habits:
- Healp children learn to control their own eating.
- Offer children a variety of healthy foods at meal and snack times.
- Eat dinner together as a family most days of the week.
- Be aware of your child's emotional health or else consult a psychologist
- Encourage children to participate in sports, dance, swimming and other physical activities.
- Counteract harmful media messages about body image.
The splendid approach:
The approach should be quite simple. A proper diet plan, nutritious foods and fruits with proper exercise can do a world of good to you.
Hi, m 23 years old unmarried. I have a cyst in left ovary. And m taking contraceptive pill crisanta. But I did the sex yesterday and discharged inside. Is it possible to get pregnant while on pills. Last periods are on 24 may.
What can b the best diet for post delivery lady. As I have delivered 9 days baby boy. I want to know what more important I should consume for my health and baby. As I have been confused with lot of traditional Indian myths.
Hello, im trying to conceive, and my cycle will around 26,27,28 days and regular, I heard about folic acid tablets for trying to pregnant, is it true, and which tablets to take.
I have Pcos with 3x3 cm Right ovarian cyst detected in April 2014. After that I had medication till October 2014. After that I had regular periods with few months being little late. Off late now I had ipill in 16 hours of unprotected sex. Although we used withdrawal method and pretty sure semen didn't get inside. I was in 13th day of my calculated ovulation and menstrual cycle. Is there any chance Of getting pregnant?
Hi doctor. I am 17 and me and my gf have decided to have sex. I don't want to make her pregnant so please tell me everything about sex. I wasn't good in studies so I know a very little. So please tell me all the details from beginning . I don't want to make her pregnant, so please give ways for that also.
I know GENITAL HERPES is a recurrent and transmitting disease. But I recently married two months back at late age (36) so I need kids at the earliest so I cannot practice safe sex with my wife and whenever there are no outbreaks I am doing intercourse. 1).in this case (absence of outbreaks) any chances of transmitting the disease? 2).or is there any way that my semen should go into her without intercourse so that semen should go in and make her pregnant?
Super Fact of the Day: Seven miles of blood vessels are generated with each new pound of fat in your body
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!