Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife has problems in period time every month the date gets behind and whenever she is on period her full back pains upto the legs please advice.
My mom (age 45, wt 78 kgs, BP 130/110) is having s1, s2, l3, l4, l5 prolapse since 5 years and also have D3, B12 vitamin deficiency. 15 days back she underwent hysterectomy operation where uterus, both ovaries and both fallopian tubes are removed. What problems would she face in future and what precautions should she take to maintain her health. Please suggest.
My wife is 30 Years old woman and she is having menstrual issue. It does not come on time. What we should do.
I am a breast feeding mother, shall I eat mangoes, Jack fruit etc. If yes, what are all the nutrients in it for my baby?
We have one baby and she was born after c section. Now my wife is pregnant and I want to know will it be normal delivery or we have to go for c section again.
I had mc on 8 june and its bleeding alot. Its clotted type bleeding. Am I having any disease? How can it be cure.
I am 36 years age married 9 years no children I had conceived natural in 2007 but mis- carry on 3rd month. I had endometriosis chocolate cyst for both ovaries and in 2013 I went to IVF with donor egg but it also mis-carry on 2nd month. At present I have chocolate cyst and focal adenomyosis at present shall I go to IVF treatment with donor egg. If I went it will have growth inside? Can it will be successfully for 9 months or any mis-carry occur. Please suggest me.
Today I came to know that I am pregnant but ten days back I had a throat infection. Doctor gave me nicef-o and levocetrazine. I took two doses of above medicine. But today as I came to know that I am pregnant. I study those medicines on net. It was mentioned that nicef-o causes cardiovascular problem in baby. I want to know will it really cause heart problem in fetus. Please help me.
My daughter is now in 8th month pregnancy. Her fasting sugar is 85 mg/dl, and 135 mg/dl after 2 hours of eating. Is it dangerous condition.
As you asked me to use the minoxidil lotion. Can female also use this. And what are the other medicines should I use? Please clear my doubt.
She has conceived last time and had miscarriage after 2 months. Later when tested she had thyroid stimulating hormone. After treatment now she is okay, and taking tablets continuously. After receiving advice, we tried once, and after the normal cycle after 2 days she got her periods. Kindly advise.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
We both make a relationship in 3rd day of my period. Can I conceive this time as we r trying from last six months because my friend says pregnancy can be if you try 3rd day. Is it possible. please tell the truth.
Hi Last month my period was on 23rd may this month I did not gt my period I did a pregnancy test and I got d positive and but I dont have any symptoms like pregnant women ?
10 benefits of unripe green papaya
Green papaya comes fully loaded with health benefits for the presence of vital nutrients like vitamin c, b and e along with potassium, fiber, magnesium and minimal calories in it. Read ahead 10 amazing benefits of unripe green papaya for better health and vitality -
1. Aids digestion: green papaya contains a digestive enzyme namely papain that supplements for lack of gastric juice. It renders benefits in cases of intestinal irritation and excessive mucus in stomach.
2. Soothes inflammation: green papaya has anti-inflammatory properties for benefitting patients of asthma, osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. It also has vitamin a that decreases lungs' inflammation in smokers. Fresh green papaya juice can also treat inflamed tonsils.
3. Eliminates toxins: the laxative fibers of green papaya get entangled with cancerous toxins and eliminate them via bowel movements. It also renders relief from constipation, piles and diarrhea.
4. Subsides skin infection: intake as well as topical application of green papaya can show impressive improvement in psoriasis, acne, skin pigmentation, freckles or inflamed skin.
5. Arrests bad cholesterol: unripe green papaya is full of antioxidants that prevent stroke or heart attack.
6. Eases menstrual pain: consumption of unripe papaya contracts womb's muscles for easy and regulated menstrual flow. It also prevents menstruation cessation.
7. Controls bowel movements: green papaya is anti-parasitic and anti-amoebic in character thus is able to regulate bowel movement that consequently eases constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, ulcers, heartburn and gastric problems.
8. Prevents heart ailment: green papaya maintains regulated blood flow and keeps check on the sodium content present in the body. This reduces the chances of heart ailments.
9. Dissolves extra weight: green papaya is full of vitamin a, c and e for trimming down extra pounds.
10. Develops mammary glands: the enzymes present in green papaya develop mammary glands and increases the production of breast enhancing hormones. Its content of vitamin a stimulates the secretion of ovarian estrogen and female hormones.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
5 Shocking things contraceptive pills can do to you
Around 150 million women worldwide take birth control pills on a regular basis. However, most of them are unaware of the side-effects these pills can have on their health. Read on to find out how your birth control pill is harming you!
1. It may cause inconsistency in your menstrual cycle
You might miss your periods under the prescription of these pills. They can also decrease the flow during your periods and can cause alterations in your menstrual cycle, resulting in either more or less frequent periods.
2. It may also trigger false premenstrual syndrome symptoms
When you first start taking birth control pills you may suffer PMS symptoms like headaches, breast tenderness, water retention, mood swings, intolerable pain and even nausea. Usually these are false alarms, and have nothing to do with PMS whatsoever.
3. It may decrease your libido
The hormones present in a contraceptive pill can affect your sex drive or libido. A 2010 study, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, tested 1,086 women who took contraceptives regularly and found out that 32.4% of them were at high risk of developing female sexual dysfunction.
4. It may lead to multiple aches and pains
Birth control pills may result in various aches like abdominal or stomach pains, chest pains, and headaches. It can even cause eye problems such as blurred vision or changes in power and swelling in your legs.
5. It may increase the risk of breast cancer
Although the pill has been proven to decrease the risk of ovarian, colon and endometrial cancer; it can increase your chances of suffering from breast cancer. A Scandinavian study showed that the longer women were on the pill, the higher their chances became of being diagnosed with this deadly disease. However, the relation between the two is yet to be established.
To avert such possible health risks of oral contraception you can consider birth control alternatives like male or female condoms, vaginal diaphragm, cervical cap and spermicidal cream or jelly. These alternatives are highly effective as well as safe in controlling and preventing unplanned pregnancies.