Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Manjul LalwaniYour feedback matters!
She is suffering with eye problem, and some time she is with highly headache on only middle side. She doesn't see all thing clear without glass. She doesn't wear glass always. please give in me information about control on it.
What is cataract, how it does effect the humans and what are the steps to cure cataract. Does it only attacks humans or also animals?
I have eye irritation problem from past 25 years. It will b reddish also. I have consulted many doctors. But in vain.
Water is coming from my motherinlaw eyes from last 3 months she is 65 year old what to do please suggest.
My wife, 43 years old suffering with retinitis pigmentosa problem. I want to know if there is any treatment is available in any of the medicinal field (allopathic, ayurveda, siddha etc.). Kindly share me the details. Thank you
Burning eyes feel strain and dry. Also pain in eyebrows and forehead. Symptoms since a few days what are the causes and possible treatment for the same at home? Kindly help.
I am working in IT company. So I use to work in PC some time I fill like pain in my eyes. Are this is the symptoms of Inc. In eye site.
While studying my eyes irritate me a lot because water droplets are coming from my eyes what should I do ?
My eyes irritate. I got my eyes tested a couple of months ago and they were absolutely fine. I don't have any issues with sight. I can see properly. But I have noticed that this happens to me in summer and when we are approaching summer. I'm also allergic to dust and pollution. Need some advice for cleaning eyes as they scratch especially on the lid.
My grand daughter aged 9 years is at present suffering from shortage of fluid in the eye hampering the vision due increasing dryness in both the eyes. Can you suggest any homeopathic/Bio medicine.
I am 26 year old n I have week eyesight n my number is increase evry year n without spex I can not see anything I want to remove my spex I m using lenses also but want to get rid from this what can I do.
I vinay hingorani a 16 year old boy I have lower back pain from past 3 months as I get up in the morning it pains very badly I did certain lower back exercise but it was not useful! See weather you can help me out of it.
Respected sir, Yesterday I was hit by a tennis ball in my eyes. My eye got swelling a little bit after hit by ball. But in the morning I was felling pain on the side which was hit by the ball. Plzz suggest some suggestions!
How to improve my eye power Some of d doctors said me I should were the glass till my life ends But I don't like to were my glass is there any way to cure my problem.
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.