Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manju N YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years female. I have the problem of headache along with shoulders n back neck pain. What should I do?
Hello doctor my name is rohit. I am sufferings from cold since last night and also I feel havy pain in my stomach. What should I do?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hi this sagar, my face was very oily and having black Hades and acne /pimples too, please give me suggestions to fix the problem.
Hi I am Jayshree sengupta from kolkata my weight was now 95 kg n my height was 5.4 inch I want to lose wait I try gym doing strict diet everything and weight lose at the time of dieting but again came back. What should I do I dnt under stand I am just fadup. I am bit foody. I married n want to try for baby but coz of my weight can able to go for pregnancy can you help me out. Please thanks.
I have been facing huge hair loss and my hairs are also very thin and my scalp is easily visible from distance to others. I am only of 21. Please advise something for it.
I am very thin. I want to gain weight, I have started going to gym to build my muscles as well as I am taking balance diet like eggs and bananas so when should I do workout in morning or in evening? Or what should I add in my diet to gain weight? Any supplement?
Hello Sir/Madam, I want your consultation on my Uncle’s Skin condition.he is suffering from skin infection what should i do?
From about a month I am having discontinuous pain in right lower side near appendix, it is mild pain. I do not show any symptoms of appendicitis. From about a year I am suffering from poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Please tell from what I am suffering from and medications to be used for it. Thank you.
I am 44year old lady my wait is around 98 kg my hight is 5'4" inches, I suffering a have pain in my body, how about loose my wait and relief body pain.
I am 22 years old. I was fair. I was much play cricket. I am not use any creme and facewash. Only use shop. Now my face colour is automatically dicrise so what I do. Plzzzz. Suggest me.
To reduce hair loss what are the steps we have to take in our home itself and which shampoo and oil we have to use and how dandruff should be removed permanently what are the steps to be taken in home itself.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.