Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manju N Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manju N YadavYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor I want to ask one Question. Meri shave proper nhi aati. Haalaki chehre par baal to h par wo bahut hi week h.Jabki my Big brother and my father has good beard. Please doctor help me kya ye problem curable h.its very shy for me.
My daughter she 2 years 6 month and she till drink milk in a bottle. And per day 1 1/2 lit. Doctor told me it's not good for health what can I do she crys for milk when she hungry. And she so stubborn that she wants milk more then food. Her food eating very bad not chewing only wants smashed food very pasty so it's easy to swallow. I'm trying my best to change but she and doing that. In this she often falls ill and tummy gets very up set and loose tools. She doesn't take veg fruits even food rice much. Very bad. How will I change her. Doctor told me to much milk will get stones in kidney and gallbladder. That's worried me.
Hi, Sir mam my mother has diarrhea for more than 2 weeks whenever she eats she get diarrhea but when she not eat she don't get it she has taken norflox tz but that doesn't treat it then she take cirploxin tz and until she eat it for 5 days as prescribed by doctor she remain healthy but after quitting medicine. She again get diarrhea please suggest what is happening with her she also has diabetes for last 30 years.
Some times I feel short breath and gastric at some time. please tell me why is this happening and what is the solution?
Home to the second largest population in the world, India has been facing a population explosion for quite a few decades. Thus, family planning becomes an important aspect of India’s vast social fabric. Family planning methods enable its citizens to control the potential damages inflicted by the raging population explosion. Research indicates that an estimated 214 million women of reproductive age in developing countries are willing to avoid pregnancy through the use modern contraceptive methods. In response, modern medical science has created various options designed to inhibit conception and prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases.
Know the different family planning options available
Citizens can use family planning technique to control the expansion of their families.
- Oral contraceptive pills: These formulations are marketed in the form of small tablets that have to be orally ingested. They stop ovulation and thicken the cervical mucus to block the passage of sperm cells.
- Injections: This technique hinges on subcutaneous injections of progesterone that prevents ovulation and thickens the cervical mucus.
- Condoms: These family planning devices are engineered from latex, a refined form of rubber. They create a physical barrier that prevents conception.
- Diaphragms: This device is a dome-shaped rubber cup that covers the cervix after it is inserted into the vagina before sexual intercourse.
- IUDs - It is a very effective mode of contraception specially to keep gap inbetween two pregnancy and after your family is completed. It is effective for almost 5 years. It is best for Indian population.
- Family planning throgh operation: It can be done laproscopicaly or mini laparoscopy. One can go for it if they have at least two living healthy children.
Why should one opt for family planning?
- Promotes individual and national growth: Family planning is essential to support initiatives that secure the health, well-being, and autonomy of women. These efforts support the development of human communities, enable the achievement of social and community goals, and boost national prosperity.
- Prevents pregnancy-related issues: Family planning prevents the occurrence of health issues related to pregnancy in women. This is important in terms of boosting women’s general health and well-being. A woman’s ability to choose bears a direct influence on her physical and emotional well-being.
- Unwanted pregnancy: Family planning prevents unwanted pregnancies in older women. This demographic faces higher health risks from pregnancies.
- Maternal mortality: Family planning allows women to limit the size of the family unit. Medical evidence suggests that women who have borne more than four children face a heightened risk for maternal mortality. Family planning reduces the rate of unintended pregnancies and thus cuts the need for unsafe abortions.
- Prevention of diseases: Women infected with HIV/AIDS must drastically reduce the risk of unintended pregnancies. Failure to comply may result in the birth of babies infected with diseases. The use of male and female condoms offers dual protection against sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- Empowering women: Family planning helps women to make an informed decision about their own sexual and reproductive health. It offers an opportunity for women to pursue education, boost their professional standing, and participate in non-family institutions. Moreover, smaller families allow parents to make meaningful investments in each child.
In light of the above, family planning has emerged as a critical mission in modern developing countries. National, state, and local governments must work with citizens to achieve community goals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!