Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manju KumariYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering from PCOD and thyroid problem. We have got in 2014 since we are trying for a baby there is no result. One time she has undergone IUI for treatment it also went failure. menses cycle is occurring for 3 months once what can I do.
Does a normal health (good health) after going through abdominal pains, white vaginal discharges and all. Means I am fine as I have taken ipill 3weeks ago however, my menses are still delayed by 13days. And the preg test 4days be4 came negative. As of know I am feeling completely fine does it mean that I can expect my periods soon and the pregnancy is prevented.
I have irregular periods while taking medicines for withdrawal only periods are coming without medication I am not getting my periods they r telling hormonal imbalance I have pcod how can I get my periods naturally.
Hi. My wife is not getting periods since last 10 months after she got a surgery on her first delivery and came close various times with protection also she did pregnancy tests various times but it was always negative. Is there any problem with her. What can she do.
Can pregnant can have a periods like normal days cause one of my friend had sex whit is partner nw the stomach is increasing day by day bt she s having periods from past 2 months.
If I had the history of benign serous cystadenoma will there be any problem in future .I was operated when I was 17 and my right ovary was removed. Now I am 26 and trying to conceive. Please guide me if any precautions need to be taken.
Hi, My partner had last period on 15th June 2016. The expected date for next period was 15th July. As she is not in periods, we had unsafe sex on 16th July. I have given a unwanted 72 tablet at 71 hours after having a sex. Is she pregnant. When she will be in periods. Please let me know I am worried. The main thing is that I didn't inserted completely in her vagina. And the day before sex I had masturbated.
Dear Dr. I m in the 4th month of pregnancy. I never had a vomiting sensation. I am advised by my Dr. to take all 9, duphaston, zincovit n doxinate tablets. I was always feeling hungry in the prior 3 months, but nw I m never in mood to have something to eat. I had meet with n accident in my first month of pregnancy n at that time I was not aware of my pregnancy. I m a bit tensed as I m scared whether my baby is growing properly, as my stomach has not increased yet.
I have got uterus removal operation 3 months ago by laparoscopy sometimes I get pain near belly button. what shall I do?
I Found pcod when I was 76 kgs. Now my weight has put down from 76 to 68 kgs. My height is 5.2. Does it enough to make my periods regular andconceive.
Dr. I ask for Sister her age 26 she is suffering having bleeding with clots from last one month pls tell me any medicine for stop bleeding and diet also she feels weak.
I have read on internet that if some person is tested negative for HIV antibody test, means I.He is not infected with HIV, OR Ii.He is in window period, OR Iii.He will never develop antibody for HIV So, my worry is that even after HIV antibody test after window period, a person cannot be 100% sure that he is not infected with HIV because there is some possibilities that he may never develop antibodies against HIV. 1.Is there any further test to rule out this possibilities? 2.Even if a person infected with very small amount of virus, Is it possible that he develop antibody very late? 3.Is p24 antigen test work for HIV-2?
2 months ago I had and sexual activity with my gf. We did not had sexual intercourse. We only had stimulations like fingering etc. I had fear that very very little quantity of my sperms have entered her by my fingers. She had her periods for two months. She did not missed her periods but 2 days ago we again had activities only and no sexual intercourse but from yesterday she is feeling weakness nausea and vomiting with some fever. Wat could be the reason? Can she be preg? But she had her periods last month and is it possible that she cn be preg even if she had her periods? Her expected periods in may is 11th please help its urgent.
My period date is September 6 - My Period cycle is 28 Days, when is my ovulation date and fertile date for maximum possibility of pregnancy give me a detail description.
Technology affects every aspect of our lives including how we date. Today, the first interaction a couple has isn’t over a cup of coffee, but through the internet. While some people swear by online dating others are still vary of it. Like a coin, online dating has two sides; pros and cons. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of online dating.
- Easier way of meeting people: If you’re new to the city, online dating can be a great way of introducing yourself to new people. Even if you don’t find a relationship, you might end up with a number of new friends. Online dating can help you meet new people even if you’ve lived in the same city all your life. It broadens your search and introduces you to people outside your friend circle. You might even meet someone who can help you network better professionally.
- Convenient: Careers can be very demanding and leave a person almost no time to socialise. Online dating helps people who have no time to socialise in person, meet people virtually. Today, most online dating websites and apps have filters through which you screen people. hence unlike when a friend sets you up on a blind date, you already know something about the other person and have something in common with them. Online dating also makes optimal use of time; taking a ten-minute break between work - you can easily scan through dating profiles and find someone you’d like to meet.
- Dishonest profiles: Unfortunately, the internet makes it easy to lie and pretend to be someone you are not. While small white lies like pretending to like outdoor activities when you don’t really care for them are okay, some people may put up profiles that are nothing like their actual personalities. This can make online dating slightly unsafe and hence whenever you meet someone from our online dating world, it is best to do so in a place where there will be other people as well.
- Different understanding of relationships: Not everyone who makes a dating profile is interested in a long term relationship. For some people, this may just be a way of meeting people to have a fling with or to simply make new friends. Online dating makes it difficult to understand a person’s true personality and hence you may not realise that you and the other person have a different opinion about relationships until quite late. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
What's the safe period for sex? I mean which days are safe for having sex as per menstrual cycle, whiteout precautions?
5 diet and fitness tips for busy people
Vigorous exercise is important. However, if your hectic schedule leaves you with no time to hit the gym, you can try integrating some activity in the course of the day for increasing your productivity and staying fit.
- Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
- Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
- Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
- Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
- Eat healthy and on time
Foods which are low in nutritional value and have too many calories can pose serious health problems, including weight gain, cardiovascular problems and diabetes. It is important to stick to a healthy diet and a strict routine.
- Instead of starchy foods, choose wholegrain variants which contain more fibre, and keep you feeling full.
- Feel like snacking in the middle of the day? stock up on nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
- To keep your energy up and your metabolism on overdrive, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
- Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash, while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.
- Sleep is important
Finding it difficult to get a good night’s sleep? sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
To get a restful sleep:
- Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
- Avoid watching tv or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.
- Focus on deep breathing
When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it any time, at home, workplace or even on the road.
- Watch your posture
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
- Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
- Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.
- Set a reminder to check your posture. This can be in the form of a post-it note, an alarm on your phone or an email reminder.
We had oral sex and fingering now my girlfriend is freaked due to her periods being getting late. You will suggest to try pregnancy kit. If its positive will you please help us? Our future is at stake. We have a long way to go. something wrong happened by mistake. Pls help us.
The thought of undergoing a major surgery worries most people as they stress about the possible surgical complications, outcomes of the procedure or just get scared with the idea of getting an incision. But, following a few simple steps before the surgery may enable you to not only lessen your fears but also accelerate the recovery process.
Here are some of the most effective tips to prepare yourself in a way that ensures a stress-free surgical procedure.
1. Acquire knowledge about the surgery beforehand
Keep yourself thoroughly informed about the surgical procedures you will undergo. Ask your surgeon about the time required for complete recovery, your stay at the hospital, hygiene standards of the hospital etc. Also, talk about the surgical complications that you may experience and the measures to be taken from your side to deal with them.
2. Inform the doctor about your prevalent health issues
Talk to your doctor if you are suffering from any medical conditions currently like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, arthritis etc. Also inform him if you are under any kind of medications or allergic to any particular drug.
3. Enquire about the types of anaesthesia available
Knowing about your anaesthesia choices always help you prepare better for an operation. While some surgery requires specific types of anaesthesia for other you can decide whether you want a local, regional or general anaesthesia. Local anaesthesia is used for affecting a small area while the regional one is used for numbing a larger part and general, your entire body.
4. Be prepared to deal with the post-surgery pain
You might experience post-surgery pain depending on the type of procedure followed. Ask your doctor for suggestions on the type of medicines you should do to curb this pain. Generally, most doctors recommend drugs, hot or cold therapy, massage etc.
5. Look for a caregiver in advance
You will require some support and care after the surgery while you recover. Seek the help of your family and friends in this regard and ensure that someone can stay with you for at least a day after you return from the hospital.
6. Follow the pre and post surgery instructions given by the doctor
Follow all the instructions given by the doctor regarding the kind of diet to be followed, restriction from consuming certain things like alcohol or any other lifestyle changes required to keep you healthy before and after the surgery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.