Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manju KumariYour feedback matters!
Having pcod. From 3-4 months having very irregular periods. 4-9 days delays every month. Having medicines folic 123, normoz,n obimet 500 planning for pregnancy since 7-8 months now. No success yet. I am obese.
Hi, I am 24 years married having pcos. Having regular periods. I had undergone various harmone tests and reported with elevated prolactin harmone. I want to conceive in next 2-3 months. Can you suggest me some measures so that I can conceive naturally
My wife didnt has her periods for more then a month now. She crossed 12 days above her routine periods. We have checked with pregnancy test sticks for twice at different days but results are negative as it meant to be as we take every precautions. She underwent scissor and gave birth to baby girl 2.5 years back. She missed her periods a couple of months back as well but duration was not so long. She is having every symptoms right now that a women has while periods are near. Plz guide.
It's second month of her pregnancy how to abort it with tablets. Because we have already tried natural methods.
My friend had protected sex last saturday and her period is late. She is a student and does not wish to become a mother now. What should she do?
The common causes of rectal bleeding
- Anal fissure
- Colon cancer and polyps
- Colonic polyp removal
- Meckel's diverticula
- Uc crohn
Bleeding from your colon (large intestine) or rectum will be bright red
But it may only be from an anal fissure (tear) or internal hemorrhoid
If you have pain in your rectum or anus upon defecating, then it’s likely you have a fissure that’s getting torn open by the bowel movement, causing bloody stools.
If you don’t have any pain (or only mild pain) but find yourself straining to have even a soft bowel movement - or if you have your bowel movement and there’s no blood in the stool, but at the end there’s half a teaspoon to a couple tablespoons of blood - it’s likely you have an internal hemorrhoid.
Unlike external hemorrhoids, internal hemorrhoids rarely hurt.
With internal hemorrhoids, you may also feel a pressure in your rectum, followed by a gush of blood. You may also feel a" popping" sensation before the blood appears.
Rectal bleeding also may be seen with bleeding that is coming from higher in the instestinal tract, from the stomach, duodenum, or small intestine.
Rectal bleeding may not be painful; however, other symptoms that may accompany rectal bleeding are diarrhea, and abdominal cramps due to the blood in the stool.
Diagnosis of cause:
Origin of rectal bleeding is determined by history and physical examination, anoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, radionuclide scans, visceral angiograms, flexible endoscopy or capsule endoscopy of the small intestine, and blood tests.
Rectal bleeding is managed first by correcting the low blood volume and anemia if present with blood transfusions and then, determining the site and cause of the bleeding, stopping the bleeding, and preventing future rebleeding.
Rectal bleeding can be prevented if the cause of the bleeding can be found and definitively treated, for example, by removing the bleeding polyp or tumor.
I want to know that. Ovum every month release hota he female se. To intercourse ke bad unsafe period me. 100% chances kyu nhi hote pregnancy? I mean unsafe period me daily intercourse kerne ke bad bhi surely kyu nhi hote ki pregnancy Ho hi jaegi? I want to know..
My wife is pregnant last month today we checked and confirmed by prega news test, I wanna confirm is there any problem while having sex or we should avoid sex if yes then how long we have to do same.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
I am 43 years old. Not able to conceive. Can you suggest what is the next step. Any ayurvedic medicine there?
Hello doctor, my wife is pregnant below 3 month but sometimes blood comes from her vagina. is this any serious issue or do we need to consult a gynecologist.
Hello good morning I want to ask I have done sex 5 times now I will be getting married with some other person will be my vagina will be same or there will be any changes?
I am 19 years old female and I want to live healthy. Can you please refer me something which I should definitely include in my diet so that I don't suffer from any disease?
Hello We had unprotected sex for several times after my last period was over (last period on 31 th December. And expecting the next period on 29 th January but it occurred on 26 th January with pink spotting and on the next day some deep spotting, on the third day it became heavier (have to use 2 pads) but not as my regular period. Before spotting I had no any symptoms but the lower back pain on and off. I had cramps and pains all over my lower parts when I get my regular periods but this time I am feeling something different, that only my lower back and lower abdomen is paining very badly. So I am confused, is it my regular period or implantation bleeding or anything else? Please help me out.
To enjoy a long and healthy life, everyone should make lifestyle choices that include a healthy diet, regular exercise, and maintaining normal weight. Even people at higher risk for heart disease may gain important protection from exercising.
Exercise is critical for strong muscles and bones. Muscles strength declines as people age, but when people exercise they are stronger and leaner than others in their age group.
Exercise may also help kids lower their risk of chronic pain in the future.
The benefits of exercise include:
* Decreased risk of cardiovascular (heart) disease, high blood
pressure, and stroke
* Decreased risk of colon and breast cancers
* Decreased risk of diabetes
* Decreased risk of osteoporosis
* Decreased risk of depression and dementia
* Decreased body fat
* Improved metabolic processes -- the way the body breaks down
and builds necessary substances
* Improved movement of joints and muscles
* Improved oxygen delivery throughout the body
* Improved sense of well-being
* Improved strength and endurance
In addition, exercise can help change other dangerous lifestyle habits,
moderate exercise, for as little as 5 minutes at a time, can help combat the
nicotine withdrawal symptoms people experience when they try to stop smoking.
I am suffering from pcod. Is there any problem at the time of pregnancy. And how should I know that I'm pregnant as I am taking menstrual pills?
My wife is age 28 and she did 4 times birth control, She will not do sex now, she tell whn evr I asked to do im not interested in this thing right now that is the problem.
I am 46 aged women, sudden weight loss, feeling weak, have uterus problem, heavy bleed during menses, uterus lowering in menses time.
- do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.