Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Manjit Singh PalaheYour feedback matters!
I am feeling depressed due to lost my husband please help me, it's about 10 months and my husband suddenly due to acute heart attack.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old, I always worry about future and gets scared for simple issues. I am some what introvert. I don't talk more often im silent and I feelscared to go into public and to new people. Even in ordering some food when I go out like kfc or mc donalds. I completed my graduation and I don't have any contacts with my friends at school, college till now. Its true that I don't have any best friend. I fell pity about htat. Iam not getting what to do. Some times I fell like its better to give up this life and my father had a health issue, I gets scared and sheds in to years when I remember that. Iam unable to take any decision till now I followed what others suggests me. I and my brother both r twins from child onwards we go to same school and in btech we chose different branches he is quite opposite to me. He is fyn sociable, brave intelligent and confident. Iam intelligent and hardworking and I fear aalot about exams even I prepared up to mark. I will take decisions by him or mysister. I stay with along with his friends I don't have any friends in my college of graduation whrer I studied for four years in same class. I don't like going out for movie or malls but I go very rare. I have scalp psoriasis allergy. It worries me a lot. About future. When I think about my future I gets tensed and sheds into tears and fells to give up my life at some point aftr few years and thinks about my parents who cant live if I give up. I sleep only 6 hours daily. Due to these thoughts may be. I lost my concentration in studies. I had another problem of daydreaming. Being idle nd not active even in social networking sites I get to that. I fells like I cant be successful in my life. Im not getting what to do please help me or suggest me to do.
I have no type of any work and any hard work but all days is like a so stress full for me. I am gonna tired so badly. Why?
Im planning to stop smoking after 2 months. I hve been smoking for the last three months. Will there be any complications during withdrawal.
Hello Doctor, I had a protected sex on 11th may 2016 with a women don't know about her status but I have doubt that she is in sexually active with multiple partners. During sex I used condom and there is lots of blood and other liquid on it when I removed it some part of condom touched my open penis head. After that I was to anxious about hiv and did continues study about hiv and its symptoms on internet. After few weeks I felt continues headache, burning sensations, low fever, sore throat, white tongue with red bumps on it, extreme tiredness, brain fog kind of symptoms. One night I suffered from oral thrush (Candida growth) & mouth ulcers. I tested for hiv antibody next day (7th june 2016) came negative. After that my symptoms didn't stopped. I became more anxious. I tested again for hiv antibody one week later (16th june 2016) came negative again. After few days I visit an infectious diseases specialist he advised me for p24 ag / ab Eliza. This report also come negative (after 6 week of exposure) But still I am facing anxiety of hiv. Can't able to concentrate on my work. Please guide me I am dying. Thanks.
I am having OCD diagnosed 1 year. Since last 1 year I am on Fluvoxamine 100 mg daily. If I decrease dose it increases. How long I have to take this medicine. Max limit?
I am 21 year old. And my memory lose always. Is memory loss always a part of aging? How much loss is considered normal?
I am 72 years old. For some time now I feel I cannot concentrate on any subject more than 15 mins. After then if I read I can not understand what the writer wants to express and also feel sleepy.
Actually I am a mentally mature but there is a girls. She is my moms friend daughter same as my age. I usually not gets attracted to any girl easily, but I am straight. But when ever I meet her I used to think about her for some time ,she is v.beautiful ,but I am also handsome as everyone complement me, but we rarely speaks as I don't like her much but the problem is sometimes I think she and I could be nice friends but after some time it's back to normal after that I didn't ever care, think about her, as we both are of opposite nature. please help me in my confusion.
- There are two level of your mind: conscious or subconscious.
- You think with your conscious mind & whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind, which create according to the nature of your thoughts.
- Subsconscious mind is the seat of your emotions & is the creative mind. If you think good, good will follow; if you think evil, evil will follow. This is the way your mind works.
- Your subconscious mind accepts what is impressed upon it or what you consciously believe. It does not reason things out like your conscious mind,& it does not argue with you controversially.
- Your subconscious mind is like a soil, which accepts any kind of seed, good or bad.
Your thoughts are active and might be likened unto seeds. Negative, destructive
thoughts continue to work negatively in your subconscious mind, and in due time will come forth into outer experience which corresponds with them.
- Subsconsious mind does not engage in proving whether your thoughts are good or bad, true or false, but it responds according to the nature of your thoughts or suggestions. Example if you consciously assume something as true, even though it may be false, your subsconscious mind will accepts it as true and proceed to bring about results, which must necessarily follow, because you consciously assumed it to be true.
- The law of your mind is this: you will get a reaction or response from your subsconscious mind according to the nature of the thought you hold your conscious mind.
Sir mera mind bahut disturb rahta hai mujhe bahut hi choti choti soch vichar aati hai logo se jalan hoti hai confidence low feel karta hu and sar me jakdan rahti hai kya karu.
My sister - 28 years old - is suffering from schizophrenia. She is taking medical treatment right now. She's having this problem of auditory hallucinations, (very much) forgetfulness (in the sense that she needs instructions daily for almost everything), lethargic in nature almost in everything, being depressive in nature, negative and suicidal thoughts, etc. There are other signs and symptoms as well which sometimes come and go. She started telling all these things when she was 15-16 years. Earlier problem was not so much. It was like memory loss in the beginning. She couldn't remember things. She started being slow in daily chores and then came depression. After 4-5 years other signs and symptoms followed. In the beginning stages of the illness, my family members didn't pay much attention to it thinking that she's deliberately complaining because she doesn't want to do anything including studies. We're family of 8 in which there are 5 sisters and one brother and parents. So initially the problem was ignored for almost 4-5 years. Then she was taken to general physician who referred her to psychiatric care in Allahabad. But after taking medicines from there, she started to suffer from temporary memory loss in such a way that we needed to instruct her for almost everything, it was like she lost control of life. After that came auditory hallucinations, negative and suicidal thoughts, and more troubling depression. We consulted another psychiatric clinic, but her condition didn't improve. Her habits didn't change. She's still depressive. Most of the times she remains idle and like idol. Most of the times she wouldn't know what to do next. All she care about are non essential things. She complains also that medicines are giving her no health benefits. Apart from that she's continuously gaining weight. She doesn't have any idea that she's an adult now, not a child anymore, her way of life is instructive, not natural though. I think her problem is chronic. Now my parents are wanting her to get married. At this stage, with all these issues with my sister, would you recommend my sister to get married? Would you say that she should (at this stage) get married so probably after marriage she can get better? It's worrisome to think about it. And is there any hope?
When I try to study. I often feel bored and stop studying. What should I do to increase my concentration level.
1. Most common cause of pain between 15-35 years of age is fibro-cystic disease, which occurs due to hormonal fluctuations.
2. In fibrocystic disease, there is cyclical pain, which is more in intensity just before the menstrual periods
3. Cyclical pain is commonly seen in patients who are overweight and hypothyrooid.
4. Ultrasound should always be done to rule out any lumps/ cancer.
5. During these episodes of pain, try wearing a sports bra. It offers good support and reduces the pain. You can also apply anti-inflammatory gels over the site of pain.
6. Large cysts (>1.5 cm) should be aspirated - they help in reducing pain
7. Cancer usually presents as a painless lump in the breast
8. Sometimes breast pain can be due to musculo-skeletal causes.
9. If there is one particular point, where pain in occurring (specially close to the middle), then it could be due to costo-chondritis (inflammation of the joint between cartilage and bone)
10. Costo-chondritis can be managed by pain-killers and local injection of steroids
Please make sure you get yourself treated from an expert breast surgeon, who knows the various causes of breast pain and their management.