Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjiri PatankarYour feedback matters!
I having some serious hairfall problem its make me really very tense kindly please me some solutions for my this problem.
Hello sir, my name is mukul and i'm a school boy I have been facing a problem of acne spots since last 3 months. Three months earlier I face problem of Acne but it was cured by that gel (clida TOP) my acne were remove but acne spots is still there what can I do for this pllzz. Sir recommend me any good treatment.
My friend's breast size is very big and loose as compare to her weight and body. Is it possible to reduce the size of breast without any surgery?
I have pimples on my face, but they disappears and turn into black mark on faces? What is this? What can I do?
Does the skin colour becomes light after puberty? Is this a myth? Is it common for the skin to become dark and get infected by acne during puberty?
I have psoriasis. I'm not able sleep properly because of financial tensions which depresses me a lot. I'm not able make my mind free and I'm drink alcohol regularly and smoke.
I am 19 years old and have big dark circles under my eyes and they never goes. Please suggest me some cream or anything that work on my dark circles. My face looks very dull and aged with these dark circles. Please give me some advice that show it's result in short period of time.
I have too many acne spot for the last two to three years. And evry now and then there appears a new pimple on my forehead n cheeks. please kindly help me prevent those spots n pimples.:-)
I have problem relates to skin as I frequently observed pimples on my face near chick and forehead area. These are whiteheads and are extremely painful .please help.
Hi sir meri age 24 h or face pr pimple h or glow bi ni h uske liye me kya kru or please sunscreen cream k naam btaiye or koi problem na ho please ek month bd shadi h please suggest me.
Spending a day out at the beach or going up on a hike is something most people love to do. What they, however, do not want is the after effects of being out in the sun the sunburn. While sunscreen lotions do help to a large extent, being in the sea can wash off the sunscreen, leaving the skin exposed to the imminent damage. Also, the effect of most sunscreens (know more about sunscreen) wears off with time, thereby, invariably producing some damage to the skin. However, there are simple ways to reduce the damage and in some cases even reverse the damage done by the sunburn.
Listed below simple ways with which you can treat a sunburn:
- The minute you realize sunburn has set in, reduce further damage by getting out of the sun.
- If you were out in the beach, rinse off with regular water as early as possible to clear the chlorine and sand and salt water. The salt water irritates the skin and aggravate the damage further.
- Take a pain-killer which will reduce the inflammation and control the overall effect of swelling and pain. This can also help the mild headache (learn more about headache problem) that can develop because of being out in the sun.
- The sun dries the skin and therefore, make sure you make an extra effort and moisturize your skin. Use creams that contain aloe vera, glycerin or hyaluronic acid. Keeping them in the fridge for a while produces an extra-refreshing effect.
- Make a compress containing egg white or green tea and skimmed milk. The green tea will reduce inflammation and the egg white will supply the necessary proteins for the skin to recover.
- Not just the skin, the sunburn also leaves you dehydrated overall. Ensure the water intake is increased and consume water rich food like watermelon, grapes, and cucumber.
- If there are sun blisters as a result of the sunburn, do not touch them. Peeling them can produce scars, which can be permanent.
- On spots that are painful after the sunburn, slices of potatoes or cucumber can be used to rub the area. This will produce a cooling effect and also reduce swelling.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation that happens subsequent to a sunburn. Towel soaked in vinegar can be used to wipe the area or vinegar can be added to the water for a bath.
- Mint is another wonderful agent to manage sunburn. Include it in tea or add peppermint oil to lukewarm water for that healing drink.
These are some tips to treat a sunburn and reduce the damage (sometimes permanent) that can happen as a result.