Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjesha KurwaYour feedback matters!
Kindler’s Syndrome is a rare skin blistering disease named after Theresa Kindler. It is a kind of skin complication which forms skin blisters and lesions on the mucous membranes. This can happen in any part of your body but mainly concentrates on the area where you have experienced any frictions, bruises or minor trauma, especially on the feet and the hands. In some rare occurrences of Kindler’s Syndrome, it can develop on the internal organs like the food pipe, stomach or the respiratory tract.
This disease generally occurs if you suffer from a disorder called autosomal recessive. It means that you may have inherited an anomalous gene from each parent. It usually happens during childhood and reduces as you age.
Some of the symptoms of Kindler syndrome are:
- Blisters occurring on the body in your infancy and periods of early childhood.
- Slowly you will observe altered pigmentation and cutaneous atrophy (A severe dermal condition).
- Blistering due to certain skin trauma appearing on the hands and feet.
- Some observe abnormalities like dental or ophthalmic
- The growth of actinic Keratoses
Kindler’s Syndrome requires a specialized dermatologist for the treatment. In some countries, diagnosis involves skin biopsy. It involves undergoing Immunofluorescence Antigen Mapping or transmission of Electron Microscopy. Blood testing of genes is slowly being developed as a diagnostic test.
Other treatments involve:
Does applying onion juice on scalp increases hair regrowth. And decrease hair fall. Please suggest any remedies for hair fall control. If hair fall is more than 100 per day.
I'm 19 years old, I recently noticed folds on my forehead, generally these appear in old age right? please let me know how to get rid of this problem?
Pimples are known to be the bane of many teenager’s life. However, the unfortunate thing is that for many people, their misery does not cease with the growth of a person into adulthood.
However, there are quite a few things which can be done in order to improve the situation, to help you get rid of these unsightly blotches in just one night.
1. Lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice can be made good use of in order to fight pimples. This can be done by using a cotton swab dipped in the fresh lemon juice and dabbing the swab on the pimples which are the cause of so much anguish.
2. Cinnamon paste: There is also an alternative which can be considered and that is to mix the lemon juice with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put this combination on the face prior to sleeping at night. However, it is to be kept in mind that there is one caveat about this solution and that is that if a person has skin that is sensitive, it is unlikely that he or she will react well to this sort of treatment. So, it is better that he or she just sticks to the simpler way to treat pimples by using lemons.
3. Ice cubes: In order to reduce the irritation, which is unfortunately part and parcel of pimples, what can be done is to use ice wrapped in a clean and thin cloth to touch the pimples with. The great thing about this is that ice is so freely available and a lot of the discomfort caused by the pimples will be greatly reduced.
4. Toothpaste: Another thing which is available quite easily happens to be toothpaste. While this may not seem to be an automatic solution for pimples, it is quite effective. However, if a person makes the choice of using toothpaste as his or her metaphorical weapon to combat pimples, he or she would do very well to keep in mind the fact that simple white toothpaste is to be made use of.
By using any gel based toothpaste, not only will the desired impact not be seen, but there could be side effects as well. What is to be done, is quite simple, to say the least. A few minutes before going to sleeps, the person needs to apply a bit of white toothpaste on each pimple. After waking up, washing off the toothpaste with cool water is required. Over the course of a few weeks, the changes will show up.
So fret not! Simply try these remedies and you will soon be pimple free! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.