Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha SuruYour feedback matters!
I keep depressed as my daughter's first marriage failed due to her wrong choice. She is V aggressive and doesn't want to listen to any one else. If required she even beats me. Once again she has fallen in love with a wrong choice. I want you to help me to remove her from that man who is still not divorced.
My husband got diagnosed with Tinnitus around 2 months back. He joined swimming few weeks before the constant buzz in his ears. The doctors indicated the water entering inside the ears thru swimming as one of the possible causes. He is on medication since then and has been feeling little better but he has been avoiding swimming ever since. He joined that for overall health and he preferred swimming over gym. But now he doesn't at all go to swim even by using earplugs. Can you please suggest if this was the reason behind his tinnitus and if he really should avoid swimming? I want him to continue swimming n want his tinnitus also to be cured. But please advise what's good for him.
My mother is 48 years old and she is unable to hear slowly she is hearing very loudly. Please suggest me the solution. Operation/ lager treatment/hearing machine. What is the better for her. She is suffering from last 8 yrs.
Perforated ear. Had ear drum operation. But not successful. Hearing reduced to moderate. Now doctor says sinus is the reason for operation failure. Tired of operation and pain. One hospital says have sinus operation directly accompanied with ear on the same sitting. What should I do what r the success rate of these operation as hospital says ear drum operation never fails.
Hello Doc, I am 24 years old working women with height 164 cm (5'4"). Over the course of time I have gained weight and now its stable between 61-62 kg. Although I have google a lot about diets and weight loss food tips, but I would love to hear from a dietician that is there any blood group specific diet that one should follow to reduce weight and fat. I am a bit reluctant to go and spend money on diet charts prepared by dietician because I cannot afford that much because I am average earning person. So I am asking for a response from your side if there is something called diet and diet tips and any blood group specific diet to reduce weight and fat, I would love to hear that.
I am having dull hearing. If I undertake ear operation for eardrum holes clear or infection cleaning and in case of operation failure. Can I use hear with hearing aid?
I have tinnitus and loss of hearing in right ear, I read at one place on internet that there is some medicine for this in homeopathy. Can any one help me in this regard
My left ear is been paining to much whenever I sleep on left side, and also when listening to songs with earphones. But the pains lasts for just 5 to 10 minutes, but that 10 minutes pain is bit severe.
My father is 84 years old and having multiple disease conditions: He suffers from severe anxiety. He gets tensed in very simple incidents of life and thinks a lot about all simple incidents which we in general do not give much attention to. He also suffers from hypertension. Severe hearing loss with damage of tympanic membrane and infection in one ear. Severe spondylitis with disc degeneration and nerve compression with back pain from the same. Painful leg due to sciatica. Blind from glaucoma in right eye and age related macular degeneration in the left eye. Tendency of prostate enlargement, and pain and burning with urination at least twice a year. He also suffers from GI ailments like gas, indigestion, and very soft stools every now and then. Due to his frail and weak physic, we mostly try to avoid any allopathy medications sans emergency situations. For a long period of time, he is taking essentia area once a day and viscum pentarkan once a day. For the last few weeks he is also taking alfalfa tonic. Presently, his blood pressure is mostly normal or very little above normal. I would like to know what should be my approach to his treatment? What medicine regimen should he follow? I would also like to know if there is any medications that can arrest the progression of age related macular degeneration. And if there is any medication to arrest his hearing loss. He seems to get disturbed mostly by the fact that he is gradually losing his vision and listening ability. Thanks
Hello,my father is having hearing problem.We consulted a doctor.He conducted some tests and said he has cold accumulated in his ear and needs to be operated.Is there any other way?
Sir . My brother got ear drum braked (holed)(21) age and ear drum braked in childhood itself but now we knew that news when he got ear pain .& .now doctor advice to operation so we do operation in next week in manipal . So how much money it will happen? And how much day want to take rest . Is this major operation ?and aftr this operation he can hear well ? Please urgent clarify this dots sir.
Hi. I have sub total eardrum perforation. The problem is that I can hear what is being said but I don't understand the same (i miss to hear or understand a word or two). Is it hearing loss or something else? please advise.
dear sir/madam i am suresh from mumbai request for your need that my only sister is unable to hear due to nerves problem. She was normal at the time of birth but due to an accident she got fractured her left leg and hospitalized her about 1 month and took too much medicine for recovery her,date time she was only 5 years old.she was heard up to 13 years of her age and slowly slowly she is getting hearing problem. i consulted with the ENT doctors and they only said that she has nerves problem due to the medicines she was taken at the time of fractured and take audiography test and put hearing aid but she is only 21 years old now and study.so please tell me what to do and whom i need to consult about this.
I have tinnitus problem in my left ear. I hear faint whistling sound non - stop. It first started around 4 months ago. It stopped for a few weeks and again started. What should I do and what precautions should I take to avoid severeness? Can it be self-cured? What medicines should I take?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.