Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha P ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I have problem these when I have sex during first time a day .when I have suffering a premature ejaculation. And I thought my penis size is small .can I increase me my penis size and sex time .pls short out my these problems .
My son who aged 10 yrs. Had suffered from cough. As per doctors suggestion. Done mantoux test and the value is 11. Medication is over. Now no symptoms of cough. Should I go for again the same test to confirm whether the TB symptoms are gone or not. Is there any chances to get TB in future. Pl clarify. What should I do.
I would like to know what is the difference between two medicine Januvia 100 mg And Janumet 100 or 50/500.
Hello, I am 18 years old and my penis doesn't comes out of skin. When my penis is not in erect position it comes out but when I stretch it backward. When I make my penis erect it doesn't (skin) doesn't comes down. How should I make it go down and If it didn't went Down my entire life will I face problems in my sex life?
- Bleeding from Vagina: An abnormal form of bleeding from vagina is medically defined as “AUB / DUB (Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding)”. The bleeding problem which is not responding to medicinal treatment can be dealt with Laparoscopy. Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding is due to abnormality in endometrium of uterus which usually responds to medicinal treatment. In cases where medicine is not able to control the symptoms, uterus, along with both fallopian tubes +/- ovaries, can be removed laparoscopically. In another treatment modality, the endometrium (inside lining of uterine cavity) can be ablated to reduce the troublesome bleeding. Latter procedure is done hysteroscopically.
- Fibroid Uterus: Fibroids are commonly found in uterus. Most of the time they are diagnosed on ultrasound. Fibroids can cause problem in the form of abnormal bleeding (heavy menstrual flow, irregular menstrual bleeding pattern), painful periods (dysmenorrhea), recurrent miscarriage / abortion, infertility etc. Uterine fibroids usually need surgical removal and can be removed laparoscopically as well as hysteroscopically. Any size of the fibroid can be removed with laparoscopic approach.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts are also common finding on ultrasound. Ovarian cysts which persist for longer times, suspicious of cancer, symptomatic (e.g pain abdomen) can be removed laparoscopically.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis can present as ovarian endometrioma (Ovarian cyst or chocolate cyst), endometriosis implants in pelvis, Adhesions in pelvis (involving uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, intestinal loops, rectum etc) or as cause of infertility. All these entities can be treated laparoscopically.
- Uterus Prolapse / Vault Prolapse / Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Uterus prolapse into vagina, vaginal vault prolapsing into vagina after hysterectomy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery.
- Uterine cancer, Uterine cervix cancer: Cancers of uterus, uterine cervix, ovarian cancers after chemotherapy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery in which tumorous tissue can be removed with more precision.
- Ectopic pregnancy: Extra uterine pregnancy e.g. pregnancy in fallopian tube (tubal pregnancy), pregnancy in ovaries (ovarian pregnancy), pregnancy in cervix (cervical pregnancy) can be treated with laparoscopic approach, as per the indications.
- Ovarian Torsion: Due to numerous factors, ovarian tissue twists around its own axis which leads to compromise in its blood supply ultimately leading to infarction of ovarian tissue. Laparoscopically ovaries can be untwisted and fixed to prevent further twisting.
- Recurrent Miscarriage with incompetent cervix: With the incompetent cervix, there are chances of recurrent miscarriage. Few cases of incompetent cervix need cerclage from abdomen which can be performed through laparoscopic approach.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: Fallopian tubes might get blocked due to infections, adhesion or pressure from mass. In few cases, there is requirement of tubal reconstruction in cases of tubal sterilization. All these fallopian tube blocks can be opened with laparoscopic surgery and hysteroscopically.
I am a 45 years female working in government service. I have severe toothache since long with a cavity in the middle of a rear tooth. How can I get relief from this?
Having a beautiful facial skin isn't always easy. This is often obstructed by the occurrence of acne scars, age spots, wrinkles, etc. Nevertheless, even though age spots and wrinkles are a naturally occurring consequence of the aging process, their prominence and appearance can actually be managed.
You're probably wondering how to achieve this? one way, and probably the safest one is to use natural ingredients which have no side effects, both short and long term. For that purpose, take a look at some of the best facial homemade masks for a smooth and youthful skin.
Cinnamon, lemon, and honey mask:
Thanks to cinnamon, you will lower the effects of bacterial infections since it possesses anti-microbial properties. Furthermore, if you have problems with acne, they will soon disappear thanks to nutmeg, that is, its anti-inflammatory properties. Honey and lemon will disinfect the skin and promote quicker healing of the acne.
The recipe Needed:
1 tsp of organic honey
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of nutmeg
Preparation: mix all of the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the mixture with some water or exclude the lemon juice. Next, apply the mask onto your face avoiding the mouth and eye area. Leave the mask to react for half an hour. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water and apply some moisturizing cream.
Turmeric and aloe-vera mask:
Turmeric and aloe-vera are two ingredients rich in enzymes, nutrients, and polysaccharides. They will cleanse your skin and help you maintain the natural PH of the skin. Mix a tsp of aloe-vera pulp with some ground turmeric powder. Next, apply the mask onto your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water.
Honey and milk mask:
Mix honey and milk to make a mask that will soothe your facial skin if it's inflamed and irritated.
The recipe Needed:
1 tbsp of yogurt or milk
1 tbsp of honey
Preparation: mix the ingredients and then use a cotton ball to apply the mask onto your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off the face.
Banana and avocado mask:
Preparation: first, chop up the banana and avocado and then put them in the blender. If you have organic honey or olive oil, add a bit to the mixture. Blend it until you get a homogenous mixture. Next, apply the blend onto your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Honey and papaya mask:
Papaya is a highly recommendable ingredient for the skin because of its anti-aging properties. It will also strengthen the skin and make it look younger. It's full of enzymes known as papains-they prevent the formation of pus and lower inflammation.