Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Kundnani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha KundnaniYour feedback matters!
Hi dear sir / mam Few days back I had sex with my partner, she is telling that 1st time she had sex with me in her life but when we had sex she didn't get single drop of blood from her vagina. Can you tell me is she telling lie? Till now I had sex with her twice, in that both time blood not came from private place? Clear me out this frankly please.
I got married 3 years back. I have least interest in having sex with my husband. I am over weight and my age is 32. I find that my urge for sex is totally vanished. Is it bcoz of any hormonal disbalance or just stress and weight. I have a hypothyroid too. Please advise.
Still we are having sex from last one week ,we are using condoms and taken care to not enter sperm in wife Virgina but still having doubt to be on safe side or to avoid pregnancy, can we have any test kit or check whether no need to worry about her. She didn't take any anti pregnancy medicine yet. So please suggest how to be insure for safe side.
When my husband is touching me as normal that time some lubricant or liquid comes from vagina is it normal or not ? This condition is before nd after morning is same.
If I had the history of benign serous cystadenoma will there be any problem in future .I was operated when I was 17 and my right ovary was removed. Now I am 26 and trying to conceive. Please guide me if any precautions need to be taken.
Hi I'm 21years old female. Wat wud b the normal range of thyroid stimulating hormone? If I'm a 1st trimester pregnancy? please answer me.
Ayurveda translates to study of life and is one of oldest medicine systems in the world. It works by treating the body as a whole system and gets to the problem. It believes that good health is a result of the balance between the 3 body elements Vata, pitta and kapha. The imbalance between these three cause disease and treatment should be aimed at restoring this balance.
Oils are one of the widely used Ayurvedic remedies, and there are multiple benefits of an Ayurvedic oil massage. Therapists would recommend this to be a daily routine for overall well-being. While pain relief is an obvious benefit, read on to know some of the lesser known benefits of an oil massage.
On a regular basis, there is stress and toxins that are accumulated in the body. A good massage dissolves these toxins and rejuvenates and recharges the body. The body and the mind are relaxed and soothed.
The physical motions of an oil massage improve circulation to all parts of the body. The overall sensation is improved.
- Internal organs are stimulated, thereby their efficiency is improved.
- The oil per se provides good lubrication for the joints, thereby, enabling smoother joint and bone movement
- The muscles are toned, and with the improved circulation and nerve ending stimulation, the muscles are toned
- The nerve endings are stimulated, and the nerves are calmed. This is responsible for the calming effect after a massage.
- The stimulated nerve endings also improve the mental alertness and increase the overall physical stamina of a person.
- The body’s ability to eliminate toxins is improved, thereby leaving behind a cleaner overall system (skin, kidneys, and intestines).
- A lot of waste and toxins are removed from the skin, thereby leaving the skin softer and smoother. The oils used also seep in through the skin, nourishing the underlying layers of the skin. This also contributes to the glowing, youthful appearance.
- The massage relaxes the body physically and mentally. The overall result is also a deeper, refreshing sleep pattern for the person.
- Massaging the naval area in a clockwise direction and foot massage may seem far connected to vision, but these are actually proven areas that affect vision. Massaging these areas is shown to be beneficial for vision.
- The lymphatic system is also revitalised by improving lymphatic drainage. Excess toxins from the body are removed, leaving the overall body in a healthy and recharged state.
- Regular massage removes free radicals from the body, thereby, reducing overall levels of general inflammation. This reduces ageing effects (both internally and externally). The result is a younger, rejuvenated appearance.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
There was a time when only the elderly were at risk for a heart attack. Today however, anyone can have a heart attack. Symptoms of an oncoming heart attack are often misunderstood. When it comes to first aid for a heart attack, every second is precious and hence it is important to be clear about what a heart attack looks and feels like.
Here are a few symptoms of heart attacks to look out for.
- Feeling of weight on the chest
- Stomach pain with nausea and heartburn
- Radiating pain on the left side of the body, particularly on the arm
- Dizziness and shortness of breath
- Pain that moves from the chest to the throat and jaw
- Extreme exhaustion and weakness
- Cold sweat
The first thing to do if you or someone around you experiences a heart attack is to call a doctor. Call emergency services and ask for an ambulance to be sent at the earliest. Lie down and try to relax. Any form of exertion can worsen the situation. If you are alone, do not attempt to drive yourself anywhere. If an ambulance cannot get to you, ask someone around to drive you to the doctor.
Chewing on an aspirin immediately after a heart attack can help save a life. Aspirin has blood thinning properties that can increase the supply of blood to the heart. Studies have shown that chewing an aspirin is better than simply swallowing it in case of a heart attack.
If the patient loses consciousness at any point, check their heart rate. In case the person's heart stops beating attempt to perform CPR to restart the heart. This can restore partial supply of oxygenated blood to the heart. To perform CPR have the patient lie down on the ground and kneel beside them. Place your right palm on the center of their chest and place the left hand over it while interlocking the fingers. Keep your arms straight as you press down on the chest at regular intervals. Try and achieve 100 compressions a minute.
Living a healthy lifestyle can lower the risk of suffering from a heart attack. Cholesterol is one of the most common triggers of a heart attack. Eat a diet rich in fiber and low in fats and salt content can lower your cholesterol levels. This combined with regular exercise can also help maintain a healthy BMI that would in turn lower the risk of having a heart attack.