Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Kothari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha KothariYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm suffering monthly period for last 1 yr. Doctor prescribed me to continue overall tablets for 3 months. After all same problem occurs. Monthly period doesn't come. For last 3 months periods don't came yet. What can I do please help me.
I am suffering by babasir(piles) Whether i have to go with surgical operation to get rid off or the deceases will be cured by medicine. If curable kindly suggest.
My hairs are falling big problem every time my hairs 100% to decrease to 50% hairs so tell hairs fall solution. Please advise.
I am 50 year old working woman. I have high cholestrol (ldl-262) please advise some life style and dietry changes.
Hi I have a feeling that my testes are a little bit slacky and I had premature ejaculation . And I feel Little bit older than my age.
I would like to know that I don't have a good physique, my body is too weak. How to gain mass. Please recommended suitable mass gainers and advice. Thanking You.
Sir ji mujhe khaya piya nahi lagta hai to meri age 19+ h but weight bs 57 kg h to m kese khud ko strong bnau.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do, Can you please help me with this?
Dear doctor Take my regards I masturbate twice in 24 hours. Almost everyday. Today after masturbation I feeling a stinging pain and my pain in my penis. Why is this? Its like something in stuck in my penis through which urine comes.
I have dry sensitive skin for this can I use skin shine for clean and clear skin without pimples and dark spots on face.
I have tan in my face from 2 years. And am suggested by doctor with sabiglow face cream and am using this from 15 days and I don't c any effect in it. please help me on this.
My father has 48years old now suffering piles for more than 6th month and have bleeding many times what is the best cure procedure for it.
Ageing is a natural process, and as much as we don’t like it, it is inevitable. The effect of ageing is different from different organs, and with regard to the brain, dementia is one of the main effects. Dementia is not an isolated condition, but a set of symptoms that includes decreased memory and reduced thinking ability, making it difficult for the person to perform daily activities efficiently. Ageing is one of the main causes of dementia. Dementia is usually progressive, with a person beginning to forget his/her purse, taking pills, etc., and then progressing to forget more important things like close family members’ names or finding one’s way back home.
Though dementia is not reversible, it is possible to control the rate of progression and arrest symptoms if detected in the early stages. There are various reasons for dementia, with senility or ageing being one of the main reasons. Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, hypothyroidism, depression, etc., are some of the other reasons and treating these can help control the symptoms of dementia. Treatment for dementia would include a combination of medications aimed at treating the underlying reason for dementia and supportive palliative care, which forms a huge component of the treatment, which includes the following:
- Vitamin B12 replacement in people with vitamin deficiency
- Treat hypothyroidism with thyroid replacement
- Manage depression with antidepressants
- Change or substitute medications leading to memory loss
- Mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease can be controlled with acetylcholine esterase inhibitors like rivastigmine and galantamine; more severe forms with memantine hydrochloride.
- Manage behavioural changes with antipsychotics
- Recommend surgical removal if there are brain tumours that cause increased pressure
- Treat brain infections like encephalitis, if present.
- Manage risk factors by managing high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, and quitting smoking
In addition to the above, supportive palliative care is also very essential. The intention is not to cure, but to improve patient care by including the following:
- Help the affected person become independent and manage daily activities on their own.
- Include cognitive stimulation with activities and games to improve memory and cognitive functioning.
- Validation therapy and behaviour therapy are also used, depending on the symptoms.
- The affected person would usually feel mixed feelings of anger, fear, anxiety, and sadness. To address this, use medications that improve the mood, control the behaviour, and improve cognitive functions. Support and counselling from friends and family are very helpful.
- As much as it might be uncomfortable, decisions such as caretaker, type of care, financial planning, etc., should be discussed and decided.
As dementia is irreversible, the key is to detect the symptoms in their early stages. This will help in effective management by arresting the symptoms from progressing, thereby improving the quality of life. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.