Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am diabetic, bp, hypothyroid, gb stone of 15*6mm, hernia patient. I am taking medicines for all the above. Please Advice me on precautions to be taken personally.
I have suffered from ear pain & suddenly blood comes out from ear. What is reason behind it & how it be curred?
I am 20 years old I have been suffered for piles since many years I have 2 hemmoroids one small one big and these are external few days back I suffered with excess pain in stool and I consult a doctor who advised me to treat it by band procedure she knot my one hemmorids and I also have fissure so after sometime she cutted the hemmorids and treat the fissure my treatment was remaining but it is much painful that I can not want to continue but one problem occur that at the place of the cutted hemmoroid it appears an infection a kind of small pimple type One should advice me to use anovate cream and a kind of grass which completely resolve all the problem and asked me to discontinue the treatment so I was confused whether to continue or not if the infection is not ocvured I never continue with this painful treatment So basically I want to know that how this infection resolved as the doctor asked me that she also cutted it.
Hi, my son he is 1 year old, and he is suffering from fever since yesterday, he have high great temp, please advice me what to do.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.
I am 30 years old male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I got married a year before because of this issue m not able to satisfy my partner. Once I intercourse with in a minute m losing my erection. Please help me in this case.
My gums are bleeding very nuch everyday without doing any thing because of that my mouth getting bad smell give me any description.
The average blood sugar rises gradually and as it rises there is damage occurring throughout the body. Out of control blood sugar levels can lead to serious short term problems such as hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, or diabetic ketoacidosis.
In the long run, uncontrolled blood sugar can also damage the vessels that supply blood to important organs, like the heart, kidneys, eyes, and nerves. This can occur even when you feel OK. That's why it's so important to take action as soon as you're diagnosed with diabetes. Our bodies are amazing, but unfortunately once you have a heart attack or stroke, or your kidneys fail, or you become blind, the damage can't be undone.
The good news is that paying attention to blood sugar control can help keep you healthy and prevent health problems from happening later. Some tips:
Keep your blood glucose within your goal range as much as possible. Work with your diabetes team to develop and maintain a plan.
Take your diabetes medication as prescribed. If you're on insulin, ask to see a diabetes educator to learn how to adjust your dose.
Increase physical activity. If you aren't physically active, talk to your health care provider about suitable activities. If you haven't exercised in awhile, consider beginning with five to ten minutes of daily physical activity and gradually increase your activity to at least 30 minutes of physical activity most days of the week.
Achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Even a 5 percent to 7 percent weight loss will help you better manage your blood glucose.
The quality of your future life depends on the decisions and actions that you take today.