Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha JainYour feedback matters!
From las few days I am suffering from night cold means it becomes normal in day and worse in night. I feel problem in breathing my nose chock, my throat feel pain like before cold, my ear also feel something. Sometimes it become normal. What is that problem, what should I do.
Yesterday I abused Anabelle (doll of Conjuring. Today before going out of my house ,I said in front of the mirror, Mary Tudor, Mary Tudor, Mary Tudor. I am a Catholic and I respect you. I said this for more than 3 times in front of the mirror and the light was on. Today after saying Mary Tudor (real name of Bloody Mary) while crossing the road and train se uterine ke time baal Baal Bach Gaya. Because I feel that because of saying prayer continuously in train saved my Life. Now currently I am very fine. I am feeling scary today, AM I IN DANGER?
Sir my question is my weight is more than enough from normal person and I am foods also so my question is how I loss my weight?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Lybrate | Dr Mohd Sadiq Umar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hii my age is 22 my weight is 85 I want to reduce weight and I am using 38 size bra I want to reduce weight and breast please help please suggest me breakfast lunch dinner diet.
I have regular period. This month my period is due on 20th this month. But 22nd I have found spotting, no blood flow. My doctor suggested to get a pregnancy test. The result was negative, he gave me regestrone 5 mg for 5 days twice daily. After finishing the dose I do not get period. I have unprotected sex with my husband in between. Is there any chances of getting pregnant?
Hi Doctor, I have done with HSG TEST and reports are normal. Please let me know what we can do to get conceived this month. Today is 10th day of my periods. Please help me as we desperately want kids to fulfill life. Thank you in advance for the help.
When he does sex with his wife he has the problem that water comes out too early. Which kill all the fun he want to enjoy y so happens. Can you give me the best advice.
I am 30 years old male. Since a few days I am not getting energy. I feel drowsiness/ dizziness. Some pain in stomach. Pls suggest what to do.
I understand that CHININUM arsenicum and ALFALFA TONIC are good homeopathy medicine to gain weight. Could you please give your expertise opinion on this?
Yesterday I was driving and suddenly I got very high headache I take a medicine from medical store and I get relief. But today same thing happened. What should I do?
I just got shifted to a hotter place and I am suffering from running nose and breathing problem what should I do?
I have heavy dandruff with white dead skin falling from my head. I too have hairfall. Please suggest medicine.
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently.
The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of:
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment.
The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you:
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Massage hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.