Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
I had pregnancy test 2 days back. And in the HCG test I observed one Dark line (C section), one very light color line (T section-result line). Is that mean am pregnant? From yesterday am observing light brown bleeding. Am confused? What to do now? Am feeling very tired even after eating. Have some light cramps in lower abdomen. Please suggest me what to do?
Hi, I am got pregnant of 20 days, but I want to do abortion as early as possible, so what will be solution?
I have problem with monthly periods come in 10 to 7 days in advance. Could you please suggest my problem. Age 29 yrs.
Many women worry a lot about breast cancer, when, in fact, heart disease is the number-one killer of women. Find out if you're at risk.
In one study, participants who had heightened activity in a region of the brain associated with a positive attitude produced greater amounts of flu antibodies. Another study showed that people with sunny dispositions churned out more antibodies in response to vaccinations. Researchers aren't clear on the connection, but they do know "the brain communicates with the immune system, and vice versa," says Anna L. Marsland, PhD, the director of the Behavioral Immunology Laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh.
Up your calcium:
Many people don't get enough calcium—which helps prevent osteoporosis—through diet alone. Women ages 19 to 50 should get 1,000 milligrams or eat three to four servings of foods high in the mineral (taken with vitamin D for absorption) daily.
Boost your mood with exercise:
Exercise has a host of health benefits and can lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and other conditions. But the best news is that it can improve your mood. One study found that for depressed people, exercise was as effective as antidepressant medication.
Having a good network of friends and family is associated with greater longevity, and loneliness is associated with a greater risk of heart disease. Do Facebook friends count? We like to think so.
Reality-check your sex life:
Could you be a sex addict? If your sexual habits are out of control—wrecking relationships and disrupting your life in general—you could have a problem.
Get a massage:
For the past three years, Mindy Hardwick, 38, of Lake Stevens, Wash., has dodged all the major bugs while volunteering at schools and a juvenile-detention center. Her secret weapon: a monthly massage.
Have some fun in the sun:
Just 15 to 20 minutes of sunlight exposure each day (sans sunscreen) can supply your daily need for vitamin D. Getting a sufficient amount of vitamin D may ward off diabetes, heart attacks, heart failure, high blood pressure, heart disease, and maybe even the common cold. But don't overdo it—too much sun exposure can increase your risk of skin cancer.
See your dentist
Dental health is about more than just pretty teeth. In particular, gum disease is linked to a greater risk of heart disease and diabetes. So make that appointment!
I am 25 years old. Looking for TTC. Overweight.i want to know the food types medicine as well as to reduce weight and to conceive. Many heat containing foods that reduce weight but not able to conception. So am asking. Can any one explain.
Rehabilitation of the pelvic floor:
Muscles: rehabilitation was done using the Tanzberger exercises, given by german Physical therapist, renate tanzberger. The Participant was made to sit on a swiss ball (approx. 68-70cm in diameter), with the hip And the knee flexed to 90o and the feet Properly placed on the ground. The Participants were explained in detail about The pfm. The landmarks were explained by Making them sit on a firm surface (chair) And by making them feel for the contraction And relaxation of the gluteal, anal and the Vaginal muscles.
1. Exercise: Rolling the ball Forward: The participant was asked To roll the ball forward towards the Knee without lifting off the feet and Keeping the lumbar spine erect. While rolling, contraction of the Pfm was to be done and while Returning, relaxation.
2. Exercise 2-back to back sitting: The Participant and the therapist sat on The swiss ball back to back. The Participant was asked to pull the ball Towards the knees which do not Move and this activity was restricted Or slowed down by the therapist who Tried to pull the ball in opposite Direction. This brings about the Isometric contraction of the pelvic Floor muscles. The participant was asked to contract the Pelvic floor muscles (50 contractions for Each exercise) while exhaling and relax While inhaling. Treatment was given for 4 Weeks, 3 sessions per week. Each session Continued for about 20-30 minutes Depending upon the fatigue level of each Individual subject with sufficient rest break In between each exercise.
My wife, 24 years old. She is facing irregular period problems. We r newly married and away from home and family. So no one there to share and guide her. She is even too shy to go to doctor. Since few months she has having on 2-3 days periods. please help to understand.
I love my wife sir she realise his pain for sex now so please how to rectify this problem sir please suggest me how to recover this problem sir.
Hi. I had used pregout kit in march and again I used it in this month i. E. May. Is it safe if I use it two times. Is birth control loop safe. Are there any sideeffects. Please clarify me.
Hello doctor my question is .In oral sex, my own precum is present inside my mouth (transferred while kissing. Can my precum present inside my mouth can enter her vagina while oral sex? Can it result pregnancy? Help us doctor.
Diabetes is something which has become so common over the past few decades and this is said to be a cause of worry as most people don't understand how to prevent and manage it. This has led to some myths, gaining more than their fair share of popularity. So, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get to know a little more so as to separate the myths from the facts?
- Weight & watch: One of the most common myths when it comes to diabetes is the belief that a person is going to have his or her life adversely affected if he or she is overweight. While it is true that being overweight happens to be one of the risk factors related to diabetes, it is important to keep in mind the fact that there are other risk factors which are responsible, as well. Some of these factors are age and family history, as well as the ethnicity of the person. Taking this into account, it should not come as too much of a surprise to know that there are quite a few people who are not overweight, but are still fighting diabetes.
- Packaged tricks: Considering the rise in the number of people who are suffering from diabetes, this has led to food being marketed specifically for their consumption. However, in reality, whatever represents a healthy diet is sufficient for a person who is diabetic. So a diet which does not have a high amount of saturated fats and trans fats and does not go overboard with starch and sugar, but features a fair amount of lean protein works well too. All the fancy diabetic food, which a person buys, is only likely to drive a great hole in the wallet and not have any additional health benefits. Therefore, the extra spending is nowhere close to being worthwhile and should be avoided.
- Fruits punch: Many people are of the opinion that it is the processed and sugary food items, which cause diabetes and this is true to a significant extent. However, some people are of the view that since fruit is natural, diabetics can eat as much of it as they like. This is where the thinking gets dangerous. Some fruits are rich in carbohydrates and so it should be consumed in a reasonable quantity, as part of the daily meal plan. After all, too much of any good thing is bad! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.