Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
I'm 5mnth pregnant. Now a days my excretion is not well. 7 days may occur to go excretion. What can I will do. Pls help me.
I am diagnosed wid pcos, last month ultrasound report shows bilateral ovaries bulky containing follicles of subcentimeters, right overy size is 10 cc nd left overy size is 8 cc, my periods are scanty, bcoz of this I have acne on my face nd my skin tone getting ,once I taken syrup ashokarishta which improves my acne condition but I leave it after taking one nd half month, now I am going to take treatment in homeopathy can I take ashokarishta wid this, I think homeopathy initially cause more acne before cure please help me in this worried condition.
Sir. How can I get unwanted 72 pills. Did I need any medical prescription or not. Will it completely avoid her pregnancy?
Hi, Meri wife pregnant hai 5 months ho gaye blood ki kami he aur thodi kamjori bhi hai usko kya khilana chahiye? Please advise.
Few days ago I had pain in my abdomen. Ultrasonic report shows that I have infection in right ovary. So doctor prescribed me the tablets drotaverine hydrochloride and mefenamic acid tab. So my problem is that now my period has been delayed so please tell me that this is because of that tablets or I got pregnant.
I had intercourse first time on the day of my period but now I still didn't have my next period. Do period get delay a bit after having sex first time?
Sir, I have a problem in doing sex, whenever I am doing sex then there is quick fall within 20 to 30 second. Is that the reason for my wife can't get pregnant? Please suggest me, actually I am married since 04 year's but still there is no result of baby.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.