Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 years old and I am 5 days late to period . My last date of period is 20-6-2016 and on July 25 I checked for pregnancy it is negative. Doctor suggested me to take cap. Hald sr for getting periods . I am confused actually I am trying for pregnancy. What shall I do now should I use tablet for getting periods, or wait for few days for confirmation. please help me.
I am 32 years old suffering from endometriosis and focal adenomyosis got my laparoscopy surgery once and I have primary infertility my husband sperm count is also low and I am eger to conceive what would be a correct treatment for me please suggest.
I m not having my periods from last 8 months. Can I know the cause of it and please suggest me its remedies.
Am 5months pregnant feeling numbness. By normal sit also in legs and hands. And am feeling lot of heat in stomach. please refer me healthy diet.
Most people listen to music or their favourite videos while on the move, and they spend a considerable amount of time plugging in the headphones or earphones. If you are concerned about the pros and cons of the headphones and earphones, or rather which one is better, you will have to consider various aspects. These include noise isolation, frequency response, noise cancellation and comfort of wearing.
Earphones are devices which are worn on the pinna or the internal part of the ear. This device is also referred to as earbuds, in-ears, canal phones, buds, in-ear headphones, IEMs.
Headphones are equipment worn on or around the ear. These are not considered as handy as the earphones and are also known as ear speakers. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of these two devices and choose the one that is better.
- Frequency response curve: This helps in assessing how much distortion is brought about by the devices which relate to the clarity. They should be able to respond equally well to all the pitches without transmitting any frequency more loudly than another. This suggests that the frequency you are receiving should be exactly similar to what has been fed in regardless of the frequency ranges. Typically, the earphones have bad frequency response while the headphones tend to have better frequency response. If you are primarily concerned about the noise distortion, then you should opt for headphones.
- Noise isolation: By this, it is understood how well does the gear help in isolating other noises than what you are trying to listen. Generally, higher noise isolation is preferred unless you are willing to hear the sounds of the ambience. Better isolation also ensures that your audio would not bother others surrounding you. A rightly fitted pair of earphones would be able to give you the best noise isolation whereas good over-ear headphones would not be able to seal the sound from going out.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is entirely different from the noise isolation. In the process of noise isolation, the atmospheric sounds which intrude in are reproduced and inverted. This is an excellent feature especially when you are travelling through public transportation or walking down the street. When it comes to earphones, the noise cancellation feature is are not as effective as headphones unless you buy any of the high end pieces. But the headphones are far better in cancelling the noises that are constantly playing in the backdrop.
Judging from all these aspects, the headphones tend to be a better purchase than the earphones, and they are also much more comfortable. Still, it boils down to personal preference at the end. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am 25 years old. I have skinny body and I am 5'2" 40 kgs weight. I was diagnosed with pcod and hirsutism. What should I eat to increase my body weight and balance the hormone levels?
As you age your body gives way to a number of health problems including those associated with the bones, ligaments, joints, and muscles. But certain orthopedic problems are very common among the aged due to the different biological changes that occur in the bodies of the aged. Nonetheless, some of these very common orthopedic problems are:
- Osteoarthritis - This is a degenerative condition that occurs in the hands, ankles, fingers, spine and knees. When the condition strikes, it hampers your ability to perform everyday tasks, specifically activities that require you to be flexible, agile and mobile. Although no cure is available for treating this condition, there are certain methods that you can employ to increase flexibility and reduce pain.
- Osteoporosis - Once you cross the 30th mark in age, your ability to absorb calcium decreases and the formation of new bones see a hit. As a result, your body begins to absorb calcium that has been stored in the bones, leading to a weakening of the bones. This condition is known as osteoporosis and is said to occur in individuals above the age of 50.
- Fractures - Fractures are also very common among the aged. They occur due to a decrease in your bone mineral density (it stands for the amount of minerals present in your bone tissue). When this happens, it causes you to suffer from brittle and weaker bones. In combination with physical problems faced during old age, especially vision problems and unsteady body balance, the prospects of suffering from fractures increase significantly.
- Dislocation of bones - Occurring after a fall, dislocation of bones and joints is another common orthopedic problem you may face as you grow old. The initial treatment for any dislocation involves RICE: Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation.
Hello sir/madam Me and my wife are trying to conceive for the last 4-5 months without any success so far. On the prescription of my wife's gynecologist We did a full body checkup of my wife and my sperm test, while all her blood, thyroid, and other checkups came normal, my sperm test was below average. She was a gynecologist so she only gave me basic advice and asked me to see a urologist but I'm afraid of the ongoing fraudulent behaviour of some of the doctors these days who want to admit you and give you expensive treatments whether you need them or not. My sperm test results were as follows Sperm qty: 1.5 Ml Appearance : milky white Transparency : translucent Viscosity : increased Liquefaction time : 30 min Abstinence : 6 days Sperm count : 80 million/ml Viability : 75% or more Motility at 37* C A. Rapid Linear progressive : 20% Grade IV & III B. Sluggish Linear Progressive : 10% Grade II C. Non Progressive : 40% Grade I D. Non Motile : Dead 30% Abnormal sperm 6% Pin heads 1% Bent neck 02% Double heads 03% Rest all abnormalities were 0% Cellular elements: Epithelial cells 1-2 PHF All other cells were nil Other finding Granular debris : Nil Agglutination of sperm : Nil Crystals : Nil I do not drink or smoke I used to take hukka once in a while which also I have stopped 5-6 months ago. I have asthma and I'm insomniac I usually get 4-5 hours of sleep a night. I was taking finpecia (finasteride 1%) to treat my male pattern hair loss for last 8 years but I have quit it 6 months ago as I read on web that it can reduce male fertility. Am I biologically fit to be a father ? If not then what are the treatment options to increase my semen quality. And otherwise is IVF or other medical pregnancy options are applicable for me. Can they guarantee a pregnancy. What is approx cost of these treatments. help me please
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!