Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have white patches on the tip of my penis and foreskin and difficulty in moving the foreskin . No medicines is taken so far , suggest what to do.
I am very unhappy with my stretch marks problem, last more than 6 months I has been seeing stretch marks so I am very unhappy with this problem kindly help me how can I remove this stretch marks. And got good skin.
My son, 24, have very much itching on his head that every time his hands are on head, especially in the evenings and mornings. Kindly suggest. He lives in Gurgaon.
Hi I'm 22 years old stretchmarks are coming on my forehand nd shoulders since 4 years I use to work out daily one hour so please suggest me any cream or gel or oil to reduce this.
Lybrate | Dr Preeti Savardekar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My skin is too dry. I m suffering from sun burn what yo do? Just because of that my skin become too black and also have black spot's on my hand please give me suggestion.
I am a 56 year old male last 1 year I notice that my both feet became brown spotted from lower side to gradually upper side what should I do.
Gud morning doctor. My daughter who is 8 year old having herpes last week on her face and now she is having itching overnight, please give me some useful method to relieve her from itching. Thank u.
My beard is turning Grey my age is still 22. What should I do. Reason for this. Any nutrition problem.
How to cure Acne/Pimples
Pimple marks on my face as old as 2 years. Thought the same would pass away with time but few of them left red little dots and also there are potholes like marks on my face. What should I do? I am also facing stomach acidity and gastric problem since a 2-3 years. Are marks on my face and stomach issues interrelated?
I am suffering from Alopecia areata, baldness in patches on the scalp of the head and beard. Kindly suggest treatment for it and necessary precautions.
I am suffering from continuous hair loss. Due to which my hair is getting thinner. What should I do? Also are there any ways to increase thickness of my hair?
Beautiful eyes speak a thousand words. They play a pivotal role in shaping up your overall personality. Your eyes can make or break things in life. But appearance of dark patches under eyes may play a spoilsport. They foil the beauty of your innocent eyes. It is not just lack of sleep or rest that causes these unwanted dark circles. Researchers have found out that a number of factors are responsible for under eye dark circles. Here are the common reasons behind dark circles:
- Aging: There are numerous blood vessels passing through the under eye region. As blood cells get clogged in these vessels, they give a blue black tinge to the region. Aging leads to the thinning of the skin under the eye. This makes the blood vessels more prominent and appears as dark circles.
- Hereditary factors: You can sometimes blame the bad genes for occurrence of dark circles. Nutritional deficiency: If you are not taking balanced diet, you may end up developing dark circles. Your body must get adequate supply of vitamins A, C, K and E to prevent dark circles.
- Insufficient Sleep: Lack of proper rest and sleep turns the skin under the eyes pale. Therefore, the blood in the veins becomes more prominent, causing dark circles.
- Smoking and alcohol: The intake of alcohol or indulging in smoking can lead to dehydration of the body and thus lead to dark circles.
- Long hours under the sun: Your skin under the eyes gets damaged by the UV rays from sunlight. Moreover, spending long hours under sun triggers the excess production of melanin pigment. This gives a darker shade to the region beneath your eyes.
- Pregnancy and menstruation: A woman's skin is largely affected by the hormonal influences at the time of pregnancy or menstruation. The hormonal changes during these periods lead to darkening of the under-eye area
- Diseases: Researchers have found that certain diseases linked to the liver or anaemia often causes dark circles under the eye.
- Allergies: The colour of the under eye region often changes due to certain allergic reactions and subsequent scratching or rubbing of the area.
A holistic approach to remove dark circles combines chemical peels, microcurrent therapy and homecare solutions. Chemical peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring fresher skin to the surface, reducing pigmentation around the eyes. Microcurrent makes the under-eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. To maximize these results, a customized homecare regime is drawn up to suit your skin's specific needs.
Further, under guidance of a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist, changes in lifestyle and homecare regime ensure that you enjoy long-lasting results. With this approach, your eyes lose their tired look and are completely refreshed. This effectively reduces pigmentation around eyes and ensures that your eyes remain sparkling fresh as long as you want. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.