Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha D.MhatreYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old I am from Mumbai last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Redness, itching, rashes or burning of skin is an indication of a fungal infection. Caused by different types of fungi, including yeasts, fungal infections can affect any part of the body and people of any age. The most common sites, however, are the feet, head, nails and groin. Homeopathy provides a complete and holistic cure for fungal infections, striking at the root of the problem. The remedies are sourced from natural substances, so there is zero possibility of side-effects in homeopathic treatment.
Fungal infection of the foot is known as ‘athlete’s foot’. It usually results in redness, itching and burning, especially between the toes and the sides of the foot. The fungus usually grows in a warm and moist environment such as shoes, socks and swimming pools. Fungal infection affecting the groin, thighs and genitals is known as ‘jock itch’. The fungus thrives in moist areas of the body. ‘jock itch’ mostly occurs in summer or in warm, wet climates. The symptoms are a red, itchy rash, ring-shaped, with cracked skin.
Another common fungal infection, known in medical terminology as ‘onchomycosis’, affects the nails of the hand and the feet. The fungal infection starts at the edge of the nails and leads to discoloration of nails. The nails of the feet and hands get crippled and the pain can be severe.
Fungal infection of the scalp results in patches appearing on the scalp. It is more common among children. Scaly, round and itchy patches appear on the scalp.
‘Candidiasis’ or ‘Thrush’ is another common fungal infection. It mostly affects the mouth, skin and the vagina. Thrush infection appears as small white patches, which turn red on rubbing. There is intense itching and a white discharge in vaginal thrush.
Fungal infection of the body or the skin causes red, ring-shaped rashes on arms, legs or the face. Most of these fungal infections are contagious and spread by coming in contact with the infected person.
Homeopathic treatment for fungal infections:
Homeopathy offers a very beneficial and effective mode of treatment that boosts the body’s healing processes to fight and eradicate fungal infection. Unlike conventional treatment, the natural homeopathic remedies do not suppress fungal infection; these rather work to root out the underlying cause of fungal infections. The homeopathic treatment, thus, provides a permanent cure by uprooting the cause of the infection.
Best homeopathic medicines for fungal infection:
The best natural homeopathic medicines for fungal infection are thuja, sepia and graphites. Thuja is of great help in treating fungal infection on dry and very sensitive skin. Sepia is the best homeopathic remedy for fungal infection appearing every spring season. Graphites is a very beneficial homeopathic medicine for treating recurrent episodes of fungal infection, especially ‘jock itch’.
Best homeopathic medicines for fungal infection on feet (athlete’s foot)
The top homeopathic medicines for fungal infection on the feet (athlete’s foot) are petroleum and silicea.
Best homeopathic remedies for fungal infection in nails
The top natural homeopathic medicines for fungal infection in the nails (tinea unguium) are antimonium crudum and graphites. Antimonium crudum is the best homeopathic remedy for discolored nails, growing out of shape. The skin beneath the nails is painfully sensitive. Graphites is a very beneficial homeopathic medicine when fungal infection results in nails getting thick and crippled, with severe pain and soreness.
Top homeopathic medicines for fungal infection of scalp
The best natural homeopathic medicines for fungal infection of the scalp (tinea capitis) are thuja and kali sulphuricum.
Best homeopathic medicines for fungal infection in mouth and genitals
The top natural homeopathic remedies for fungal infection caused by candida yeast (candidiasis or thrush) are borax and helonias. Borax is of great help for treatment of white lesions or patches of fungus in the mouth. Thrush with intense itching on the genitals is best treated with homeopathic medicine helonias. The genital parts get red, hot and swollen with itching, and helonias is the top natural remedy.
Best homeopathic medicines for fungal infection on skin
The top homeopathic medicines for fungal infection on the skin (tinea corporis) are thuja, tellurinum and sepia.
Do not do self medication because every patient is different.
Consult the doctor for right selection of the medicine
A female woman 30 years Hb level 9.5 mg per dl And having severe headache what would be the treatment?
hormonal imbalance may b the cause of delayed periods in absence of pregnancy. What home remedies I should perform while waiting for it naturally.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire.