Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha BhattYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm suffering from jaundice since last 2 months I consulted many doctors BT they couldn't cure my disease so I request you to give me some proper advise regarding this.
I am 28 years old and I am suffering from jaundice already . Before it was 2 I was admitted in hospital then it reduce to 1.6 in middle I stop taking medicine for 1 weak Then its raise to 3.6 and I am finding more problems in liver. Please help me.
Dear Doctor Please suggest me that when I release motion at that time I am feeling pain too much I can't express since last 6 months, due to this I shy to say someone else. So please advise me some medicine or suggestions. Thanks and regards ARCHANA RAI.
HI, After baby birth , when will start sex , can we do sex if recycle not started after baby birth?Please tell.
Itching is skin tingling or irritation that makes you want to scratch the itchy area. It's a symptom of many health conditions. Common causes are
Insect bites and stings
Parasites such as pinworms, scabies and head lice
Reactions to medicines
To soothe itchy skin, you can try cold compresses, lotions and lukewarm baths. Avoid scratching, wearing irritating fabrics and high heat and humidity. Most itching is not serious. However, if you itch all over, have hives that keep coming back or have itching without an apparent cause, you might require medical attention.
I have acidity whenever I take any thing fatty. Its from last 2 years. Please suggest me medicine sometimes vomiting too.
I am married for over 2.5 years now. Trying for a baby but couldn't succeed. More importantly I am losing interest in sex. Please advise.
I am suffering from tinnitus in ear and having bone pain like knee pain and heel pain. Back pain etc.
I have sinus, I am looking for a best treatment, can you please let me know if I will have any side effects after the treatment?
I was trying to clear my earwax using an earbud, but it seems to have blocked my right ear. I tried using the earbud in it again, twice, but it didn't help. What should I do?
When I eat spicy food a small pimple soft look like piles comes on my anus and after some time it go away. And again come back what it is?
I m 25 year old girl having allergy problem from last 15 years, got treatment but still not recovered, please help.
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.