Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha BhattYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old male. I am suffering from recurring abscess on my buttocks. First time it started on first week of february when physician treated me with antibiotics after doing usg test. Wound healed in 1 week. Again in second week of may, another abscess came near to same area. Doctor asked me get admitted immediately and referred me to surgeon. They did surgery next day and cut a lump of 3cm*2cm*1.5cm through excisional biopsy. Histopathology report that came after 5 days shows" infected epidermal inclusion cyst. It takes 20 days to get that wound healed. They have given antibiotic" linezolid 600 mg" for 7 days twice daily. Wound heeled but again new abscess started on other butt. I met physician again who took some tests. Sugar tests came in normal range. But crp test shows 1.7mg/dl against <0.5 normal range. Some blood test also deviates such as wbc 12000, platelets dropped to 1.18 in place 1.48 on day of surgery. Esr rate was 17 & eosinophils showing 35, mcv 80.7. Others things in complete hamogram was nomal. Physician has given cap augmentin 625 thrice daily, and rifampicin 600 and bactiv once daily for 10 days. I have also history of pulmonary tuberculosis in 2005 where I complete full dosage of 9 months and no symptom after that. Kindly tell if I need to do anything else and these medicine is solving the root cause problem and not such subsidizing wound? thx in advance.
What are the causes and symptoms of swine flu so that I can secure my life in future. Sir please give your auspicious suggestion.
Dear sir. Muzhe march 2015 mei half body phralisis (left side) ho gya tha. Mere heart mai pain rehta hai aur half body mai pain aur khichaav bhi. Please muzhe medicine bats digiaee.
I am a 20 year old male and have recently left smoking. My head hurts a lot lately. I need help with the pain please. What should I do?
How to do first time anal sex using coconut oil & without condom easily? Anal hole of my wife is small & how to open it easily with oil?
Hi doctor I am suriya from madurai I am suffering from severe headache how I will relief please help me.
I have slight dots around my penis head which are kind of sensitive n leads to premature ejaculation.
My bro have sexual problem. He is newly married. But he is not satisfied. Have sex one time but eradicate of organs no longer time. While he have too much interest. please suggest. So that enjoy my sexual life or married. He is 2 year old than me.
I have skin allergy due to which I have severe irritations near to my penis and the surrounding area. please advise me with proper tablet and ointment.
I have a pre-ejaculation problem how can I solve it. How do I increase my penis size? Please advise.
I'm 57 years old. For last fifteen days there was back pain. After a day pain lifted upwards. Now there is a pain in upper side of back and in chest. What may be the cause and what should I do.
Hi Dr. I have recently engaged in intercourse and also previously also. I found that I'm not getting completely erected also the sexual desire is very less and get early ejaculated.
Sir I am suffering from migration headache from 2 days? what should I do? can I consult the doctor or can I take medicine for headache from medical store.
Scabies from last 33 years on testis, age 39 years, male, alopathic medicine only one week relief, quadriderm cream, clotrimazole, used.
I am having pain in my stomach having loose motions 5-6 times in a day also have body pain also having vomiting 2-3 times in a day.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.