Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha AryaYour feedback matters!
I do not have a enough breast milk to feed my baby so what can I do please plz please help me. How to produce my milk.
My 9 months kid is suffering with cold, cough, poor feed and breathing fast. Last night baby got fever and when we consult doctor immediately. After looking into X- Ray they said Pneumonia. We have admitted baby in hospital and they have started giving Antibiotics, Levolin thru Nebulizer and Saline. Now baby is feeling better but she still gets fever every day in the evening. Its been 2 days since admitted in hospital. My concern is how long it would take and why baby still getting fever. Please help us.
My daughter slightly goes motion in her underwear. She doesnot even inform us about it. As a mother I am so worried. I smell it and I will keep her clean. She is 6 years old.
Had cesarean 5days back but do not have sufficient milk in my breast to feed my baby so please suggest some home remedies to get good milk in my breast for my baby.
Hello sir. Mera beta 10 month ka hai. Unka Wight 10 kg hey. Unki prblm ye hai ki wo sota kam hai wo pure din me only 2 hours sota hai aur rat me bhi thodi thodi der sok kar jagta rehta hey. Kya ye koi bimari hey. Hamne kai doctor ko bataya par usne kaha ki koi prblm hey hi nahi. Usne hame sleeping drops bhi diye par us se bhi koi gark nahi pada. Pls help me.
My daughter age 15 years having ring worm on right shoulder and she use to Onabet-B Tube twice a day and Candifrce 100 mg capsule twice a day but still ring worm is there. Some time its remvee but after few days it appeared. Pls advise.
Hi Dr. I am from bangalore I am recently blessed with a baby girl a month ago. As of now my baby is in my in laws plc. I have 4 dogs at home a pug, a lab, a pomeranian and a Siberia husky. They all are left free at home. I wanted to know what precautions to be taken when my baby return home and how they should be left to mingle with each other.
My 9 month baby girl is only 6.3 kg wight. She was the same in 6th month. Afterthat there is wt gain. I am diabetic and feeding mothers feed. How could she gain weight.
Hi . I have a three month month old baby. I'm giving formula milk for my baby from the 1st month itself. Because From the beginning I don't have much milk secretion. Also I use to give Brest feeding 3 to 4 times a day in between. By last I had cold and light fever so I stopped Brest feeding my baby for 2 days thinking it will also affect my baby. After that my milk secretion has almost stopped. Even my baby is also not sucking from me. Now I'm recovered from the flu but still I didn't get back to my normal secretion. Not even 10 ml of milk is getting secreted. I have tried eating fenugreek garlic lots of water oats meal everything. But nothing has worked out. Ian really stressed because of this. I can't even able to breast feed my baby for 3 months? I am worried. Please help me and advice me. It will be great full for me and my baby. Please.
My baby was born premature at 32 weeks and had sepsis. She is now 1.y months old. The OAE screen has come refer twice however the baby responds to sounds of rattles and music when she cries and we use rate she goes quite. Please suggest if she has hearing issues.
My daughter born on 02 August 2016, preterm, 36 w 6 days, 1.92 kg. We are bottle feeding her expressed milk since she wouldn't direct breastfeed. After 15 days, we gave her 1 feed of formula after which she threw up after 2-3 hrs. Since then she vomited 2-3 times continuously. And at 4th feed, she was hungry like anything but refused to take feed by bottle or spoon. She spit milk from her throat and does not swallow. Before this issue, she used to take expressed milk by bottle and had hiccups after feeds. She also seems to have some issue with her throat and has difficulty swallowing. We have given her formula feed one more time after that, and have observed that her reflux problem aggravates after feeding formula. But during her time in hospital she was only fed on formula for 3 days, and seemed to have no issues. After discharge from hospital, at home she was fed expressed milk and seemed to be fine till 15th day apart from minor gas issues. She has also become more finicky due to this ongoing issue and opens her mouth as if wants to vomit frequently. Also she takes less milk feed than usual when has more problem as if she has some issue in her throat and stomach. She also seems to have certain kind of irritation in her throat as her sound is becoming more harsh.
I have a 3 year old who keeps on suffering from stomach upset (vomitting, diarrhea and gas) and cold every month with fever (100- 101 deg f). Have been taking him to pediatrician. His sleep is not sound. He has been diagnosed with slight adenoids. But this suffering is not going away. Please advise what to do ?
My baby has thalassemia trait she is 7 months old now my question is in future any Risk of thalassemia disease of my baby.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.