Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manish Virendra SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am not getting very good sleep at night. I want u. My eyes ar burning at morning pls help me or I will masburate.
I am 22 years old. And I am suffer for my health. Last for 2 month I am suffering from gastric problem but I eat every day many time. Now from 2 mouth I became thin and thinner. I can not feel my health well or health progress. What can I do now. Please contact me.
I m having severe loss of eyesight day by day. I am a patient of myopia and it is growing day by day any suggestions to stop it.
I am 26 years old, I have power problem in my eye, I have to faced too many problems in low light, how can I recover from this problem, I am from Guwahati, Assam, India. Please tell me as soon as possible, I am waiting.
Hi. I m blessed with a Baby Girl! Glad to see wonderful doctors here As we will be purchasing all baby products like shampoo, soap, creams etc. What is the best brand to go with? Also regarding baby food products, brand advise needed. Hope to get quick response on above. Thanks a lot for Lybrate for staying connected.
What is the cost for zygoma cosmetic surgery. I want flat under eye area, and is this safe? And how much is the healing time needed.
There raise a pain in my head when I do work like travelling, walking, doing work which need enough eye vision suppose writing though my eye vision is 6/6.This pain earlier happened slowly to high depending on continuance of above activity but now it is happening mostly with me and does not allow me to sleep. If I become able to sleep more time it get down. Kindly tell me the clinic where I can go to check up because I belong to EWS category hence cannot afford high medical expense.
Hi doctor I am suffering from some eye problem Meri aankh me kuch gaanth si ho gyi h jo ab thk nhi ho rhi ek toh thk ho gyi h but dusri nhi ho rhi dwai or sikai se doctor ne kha ki chira lgana pdega vha puss bhri usey nikalenge So please guide me aisi thk nhi ho skta kyuki main chira nhi lgwana chata ussey aankh me nishaan reh jayga please Help me abhi bhi gaanth h usme please tel me what to do.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.