Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish RanadeYour feedback matters!
My age 21 I am smoking since 5 years my teeth became yellow color can you tell me how to avoid this problem?
I have 20 years old , in this age in my mouth the lower last teeth is there in that place one tooth is growing due to this when I close my mouth normally that tooth touches the upper part of beside of tooth skin , in that time I have pain , what I do ?
Believe dental implants are often more economical than bridges. They are more conservative, have a high success rate, preserve bone and don't decay. In my experience, patients choose bridges over, but only because of higher up front cost. Implants are not only the standard of care, but a better value as well.
Some day and oftenly when i split at morning before brush,some blood come out with split.This happens only in the morning.
Hi actually my teeth is arranged properly and nice looking. But I stil wish to wear metal teeth brace with colour. Just for beauty purpose. Wto which clinic should I go and get the cheapest price?
Am 48 years old and the lower part of my front portion of teeth becomes black , how could I make it white ?
Hi meri age 27 hai or mera muh pura nhi khulta abhi to mene pan masala khana b band kar diya hai fir b problem ho rahi hai or me spicy b nhi kha pa raha hu thoda sa bhi.
Sir. I have pain on my teeth because I eat sweets to much and I do not live without sweets. So sir give advice what I can do or not.
I have problem in teeth, in teeth small small black patch are there, what can I do for solving in this problem.
My mouth smells bad even I brush daily. From last 4-5 years I see somtimes blood coming from my gums and bit swelled.
I visited my friends uncle who is a dentist. He told me I have a underbite and cross bite. What should I do? I don't want to go for braces etc.
I didn't have 1 moral because of cavities I removed from doctor in earlier age 15 and one have lot of cavities what I do which teeth feeling is best dental implant is good?
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.