Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor if any girls have sex at once, and haven't sex over long period her hymen recover by itself?
I have a habit of masturbation so is it gone effect my sperm count and how I can increase my sperm count.
Hello I want to know there is a yellow layer on my teeth, I had two times bleech on my teeth and it comes again and again, so can you suggest me something to remove it for lifetime. Thanks
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long-term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long-term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of the patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss on this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Dear Sir, my right leg below knee has three patches (each around one inch diameter) of Eczema with intense itching oftenly for the last 10 years. I am 57 year diabetic man taking medicine daily for diabetes. I take Glycomet GP 0.5 one tab and Felicita OD one tab daily. On Doctors recommendation I use CLONATE ointment as I apply it on affected area for the last 7 years but the condition of Eczema is as it was before. Only I get relief from itching after applying ointment. I am really annoyed with this long enduring problem. Please suggest some good medicine to get relief permanently as also the brownish black patches look very bad and itching makes much problem. Thanks.
Choosing what to do about an unwanted pregnancy can be a very hard decision to make. Thankfully, with the introduction of emergency contraceptives, numerous unwanted pregnancies have been successfully nipped in the bud.
Emergency contraceptives, also called “morning-after pills”, and are relatively new to the medical world, and many of you may be unaware of their usage, advantages, and side-effects. Here are some important questions that may cross your mind when planning to take an emergency pill:
1. When to take an emergency contraceptive? an emergency pill has to be taken orally, within 24-72 hours of unprotected sex. Some pills are advised within 24-48 hours of intercourse, while others can work up to 72 hours.
2. What is its composition? most emergency birth control pills are composed of a progesterone-estrogen combination called ‘levonorgestrel’.
3. How effective is emergency contraception? A majority of the emergency pills have a success rate of 95% if taken within 24 hours. The rate of success decreases with the passage of time after unprotected intercourse. Even though these pills can work up to 72 hours, they should be taken as soon as possible to avoid any risk of pregnancy.
4. How does emergency birth control work? depending on your reproductive cycle, the emergency pill works by delaying ovulation (the release of egg from ovaries)and disrupting the fertilization of the egg with the sperm. It may also prohibit the implantation (attachment) in the uterus, even after fertilization has occurred.
5. Does it protect against sexually transmitted diseases? emergency pills do not protect against the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and hiv. Condoms should always be used to prevent these diseases.
6. How safe are these pills? emergency birth control is a rapid and action-driven process. The dosage is usually strong, and regular usage is strictly not advised. Some pills are absorbed into the system and remain active up to 7 days, while others are never absorbed. The pills are safe if taken in a cautious and responsible manner.
However, there may be some side effects such as nausea, fatigue, headache and stomach cramps due to hormonal imbalance. Periods may start early or even get delayed.
Remember! emergency contraceptives should not be used as a primary method of contraception. Instead, regular birth control methods like condoms, intra-uterine devices (iuds) etc. Should be considered. Also, these pills do not work if pregnancy has already occurred.
Although emergency pills are effective in a majority of cases, professional consultation along with proper precautions is always advisable. Ensuring proper intake of water and a healthy diet is highly recommended for combating the side effects of emergency contraception.
I am 22 years old am suffering from backache for last two months, I am using to pain killer ointment.
My age is 42 years. I m suffering from hair loss in long & small patches problem.Please suggest me .Wat to do?
Mere face pe skinlight cream lagane se adha face Jada gora ho gya or adha face kam hora hua to wo dhabbe ki tra lag RHA hai ab me Kya karu bataiye plz.
Hello sir, this is about my mom's concern. My mom's age is 45. Her weight is sixty kilo grams. Even though she's a non vegetarian, she s feeling low bp, low sugar, low blood quantity. When we suggest a doctor, she will be fine after getting medicines but after 30-45 days, she's getting the same problem. Medical examination shows everything is fine. But they said it was d problem with her food diet. So can you please suggest diet which can help to increase her bp, sugar, blood values.
Hi my thyroid level is 4.57 as doctor's are suggesting to take thyroid tablet of 15 mcg daily for 1 month since im trying for pregnancy thyroid level shut be below 3point. My doubt is after stopping the tablet there's any chance of my thyroid level goes high again.
Helo. I m suffering from piles. One is outer side n one is inside. It is paining too much. Please suggest me some home remedies plus treatment process. Thank you.
I am 20 years old I have small penis, 4-4.5 inches Can get a big penis If yes, then how? If it's done by surgery, then how much money I need to spend to get big penis? Please please help me I need some quality answer.
Age 38 years f minor pain in fingers ra test positive 29 anticcp 24 doctor prescribe methotrexate 5 mg weekly and hydroxychloroquine 200 mg daily with calcium and aceclofenac is this right med or change this med.
While intercourse I found the hardness of my penis is getting less please suggest the diet so that hardness can retain.
A condition in which more than 3/4 watery loose motion takes place is defined diarrhoea.
Lactose dificiency/pencreatic insufficiency/bacterial infection,(e. G staphylococus) viral infection (eg rotavirus) food poisoning, water & food contamination.
Dehydration, cramp in stomach, nausea, vomiting, headache, fever wth abdominal tenderness, loss of appetite, passing of low volume of urine, coldness of hands & feet & drowsiness.
Rehydration with ors & glucose electrolyte balance be maintained in time with complete rest.
Proper treatment according to the symptom & causation be established soon.
Some times I can feel some thing alone my body and night only fever. And head strongly headache in to my body soo.
Cutaneous vascular lesions are the most common birthmarks found in children. Flat vascular lesions have a tendency to persist, but raised vascular lesions, called hemangiomas may involute gradually. They are the result of several or huge vessels that are formed underneath the skin and can lead to complications like pain, bleeding, cosmesis or disfigurement. It is necessary to seek treatment for both medical and cosmetic reasons.
Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery and it is effective sometimes for cosmetic reasons. Hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion. Use of laser surgery, successfully can help in eliminating certain targets (chromophores) within your skin by putting into use the beam of requisite wavelength, energy setting and pulse duration. Initially these caused serious side-effects like scarring of the skin or permanent dyspigmentation but after the development of photothermolysis technique, the side effects were less seen.
Things to keep in mind before lesion treatment:
The main forms of treatment include laser therapy. Surgery is less used at present as it poses the risk for hemorrhage. The patient should be aware of a few things before going through the treatment procedures.
- Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery can be effective sometimes for cosmetic reasons hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion.
- Laser therapy can treat vascular lesions, such as telangiectasias or spider veins, port wine stain, birthmarks and strawberry hemangiomas. The laser is safer and more effective because it proves to be useful in treating the blood vessels of a lesion without affecting the surrounding tissues.
- The patient may experience temporary discoloration of the skin surrounding the treatment site. This blue green discoloration is known as purpura and it usually fades within a week.
- The laser therapy is more effective in case of people who have a lighter skin color. In case of heavily tanned or deeply pigmented skin, the laser light may not be able to reach the surface of the lesion.
- A topical antibiotic in the form of an ointment or cream may be required by some patients after the treatment.
Shoulder problems usually happen because of internal problems or external trauma. People who are into any form of manual labour, pick up a lot of heavy things regularly or play sports experience shoulder pain at some point of time or other. Shoulder pain can be detected by physical examination, mri, x-ray, ultrasound and medical history.
The most common types of shoulder problems are arthritis, fracture, dislocation, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tear, and rotator cuff disease. Cures for the different shoulder pains are different. Follow these simple ways to help you manage the pain.
1. Rest the hurtful shoulder: you need to take ample rest. Using the arm which is affected is not a good idea and needs to be avoided. If your job involves manual labour, it is advised that you stay at home to rest.
2. Ice pack healing: applying ice pack on the wound is also advised around 3-4 times in a day. This varies as per the kind of shoulder pain, so doctor's advice must be followed.
3. Be consistent with exercise: depending upon the source of pain, physiotherapist will advise certain sets of shoulder exercises. It is very important that they should be performed diligently for fast recovery.
4. Support it well: wearing a sling is extremely important and should not be taken lightly at any point of time. A good support will ensure there is no mislocation and faster recovery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.