Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Kumar Arya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Manish Kumar AryaYour feedback matters!
My voice is decreasing day by day but their is no pain or no irritation in/out of my throat, what should I do?
Im 21 years old female. Took mifepristone on nov 4.later in ultra sonography it showed no retained pieces of conception. Im bleeding severely woth severe back pain amd stomach ache below navel. Pls help me out.
I am 21 year boy. I have 100� of fever yesterday. Please give mi some precautions to be fit. I get fevered in twice in month for every month.
Meri time 2 minute tk hi h use kese bdaya ja skta h please btao Or muje sex time bdana h kya wo time bd skta h.
I am having a problem while having sex with my wife. I am not able to last long before entering my penis I am getting election. Pls let me know how to control and have proper intercourse. Also I am worried about the size of my penis. Will it be a problem if the size is small.
Can anyone suggest me how to increase penis size, is there any locally available medicine which can give good result without any side effect.
Mujhe last 5 year se bawasir (piles) h parantu ab 3 mahine se mujhe pain jyada ho raha h. Khun nahi aata phle aata tha ab konsi dwai lu suggest kre and yoga bhi btaye.
I am suffering badly head pain in my left side of head I in my left side of eye in sunny days. Even in 20 or 40 degree sunny days. I cant face sunny days because of my these problem. Summer season is becomes hell for me. My eye doc recommended me to take some medicines. Pls suggest me a permanent solution from this.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability play a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person's emotional health and wellbeing can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to workload, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind Erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person Erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for performance anxiety and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from Erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person's emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate Erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of self confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind Erectile dysfunction.
Remedies: Occurrence of Erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure Erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of Erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress relieving exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one's confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of Erectile dysfunction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!