Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KawadeYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years with PCOS, currently on metformin 1500 and folic acid. I am not overweight and the cervical mucus is regular however periods are yet to regularize, am I ovulating? Can I conceive naturally?
I take unwanted kit before 20. Days because I has pregnant of one month but after 20 days bleeding not stop n smell coming inside so dirty what to do now for stop bleeding please suggest.
I am 26 years old married female. We are planning for a baby. usually my cycle length is 33 days. On 33th day (jan 3) I had spotting. But after that no sign of bleeding at all. Happened before 4 days. I had done urine pregnancy test on dat day (jan 3).but it was negative. After that in the afternoon there was spotting. Now is there a chance that I might be pregnant?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 28 years old. I had unsafe sex so I took pills whenever we did. Although I never took the pill before so wasn't sure about its side effect if there are any. And unfortunately the number of taking that pill somehow increased. Which was an very Unmattured behavior of mine. Now my period date which was 19th it did started I saw blood stains I did bleed but not the way it use to happen. It was very less it's been 8 days now I can still see the blood stain but am not sure what's the problem. I hope m not pregnant I also have itchiness so not sure what to do. Kindly help.
Hello I am having burning and pain in lower back and spotting since last few days it is in between periods. Please help me.
I am not getting my periods on time and I am becoming fat also I dnt have thyroid problem my ovaries are little bit bigger in size so plzz tell me some medicine and some home remedies and guide me what diet should I eat.
Which period during the menstrual cycle is contraceptive as in sex during those days will lead to pregnancy?
Can home pregnancy test gives accurate result after 17 days of intercourse. I'm on pills and their are still three pills remaining in the pack. If I get withdrawal bleed after that will that be considered as one of the signs of not getting pregnant? I had a test today and it comes out to be negative. Today is the 17th day of my intercourse. I am not feeling any symptoms except I am a bit nauseatic and I do not have urge to eat anything from the past one day and I am too stressed out. The intercourse was protected one day after starting new pill pack and the condom has no holes in it and it did not break except same condom is used thrice in an intercourse. I had been on this pill from the previous month and I had missed second last pill of the previous month which I doubled it up on thw next day with the last pill. I took the pill free interval of 6 days. Does all this increases my chance of conceiving? I am on Novelon 21 day pill pack.
I had miscarriage on jan 2017 now I missed my periods for 6 days and I took beta hcg. My beta hcg level is 253. My last periods date is may 7th. When I coulsted a doctor she said that level is low and asked me repeat the test. Im worried to the core that I may end up like last time. Kindly tell me is it very low and also I get slight pain like a periods pains but its just a slight pain. Kindly let me know if it is not a good symptom.
Hi Doctor. My girlfriend is very short than me almost 1 feet small. My girlfriend said me that she feels pleasure and also kind of uncomfortable in her vagina when we have sex. We already have sex more than 60 times but still she says sometimes it hurts and is uncomfortable but at the same time she feels pleasure too. And also my penis is curved to the left. What may be the reason? Overall is feels pleasure but also feels uncomfortable. Is it because of my curved penis ? Or what do you suggest us to do?
Periods me sex karne se kya pregnant ho sakti hu agar haa to pregnancy rokne ka koi dawai please btaiye or maine phle bhi three time es month me emergency pills liya hai please help me.
My wife frequently asks me to lick or kiss her feet. I also enjoy to do so. Why she asks to do these things? Please any lady doctor help me to know the reason. And are women likes to get there feet licked by guys?
Hello, Actually I missed my periods for 5 days. Last time the date was 1st august, but now the date is sept 5 th. Is there any chance of pregnancy. please suggest me.
Me and my girlfriend have sex without condoms and have it in a very calm way. We both do not have any std's so is there any risk of having one? If we have sex without protection?
Hello i am 25. Got married 2 years back am not conceived yet. I have gone through some treatments regarding PCOD. And I stopped the treatment now so what should I do? Regarding my menstrual it was regular till last month. This month it has been 48 days and I checked its negative so give me a solution.
Hello good afternoon actually we have to plan for baby after two years, so when met my wife with condom, but I want to meet my wife without condom, so which time is better to meet her without using that? Is there any chance to get pregnancy?
Deepavali, is a festival of lights that brings fun, joy and togetherness. Though diwali celebrations mean lots of fun and enjoyment, unfortunately, improper handling and playing with fireworks account for thousands of emergency room visits each year during the festival. Eyes are the second-most common affected area after the hands and fingers.
While enjoying the festival to its fullest, here are five simple safety tips for your eyes during diwali:
Maintain a safe distance: maintain a distance of an arm's length while lighting firecrackers, and at least five metres while watching
Use protective glasses
Wash your eyes: in the event of an eye injury, do not rub your eyes. If there are any particles inside your eyes, it will scratch your eyeballs and this will cause further damage. Instead, wash your eyes with clean water for about 10 minutes and after that visit an eye doctor at the earliest.
No contact lenses
Wash hands thoroughly
Remember prevention is better than cure.
Do not let children light crackers. If there are fireworks, there should always be adult supervision.
These precautions can go a long way to ensure a safe diwali for you, your family friends and your loved ones.
In case of an accident, contact emergency medical services immediately.