Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KawadeYour feedback matters!
Dr, I had protected intercourse on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. However, the first few seconds were unprotected. Out of fear, I took Ipill after 15 hours. Now, it's been 7 days since I took Ipill. Still, no bleeding (neither BTB nor periods). I am very scared as I read that even few seconds of penetration can cause pregnancy and also, I was in my fertile window. Next expected period is on 19th May. Please let me know if I can take serum beta HCG test to rule out any risk? Does no BTB means I am at risk? Also, what are my chances of being pregnant.
I am 28 years old n married. Me n my wife trying for a baby. But it is not working. Kindly suggest what needs to be done.
I am a 26 yr old female. I am having problems with my irregular periods. After having homeopathy medicine for last two weeks, still the problem remains. Is there any kind of possibilities that it is due to pregnancy?
I am pregnant and 5th month running, my hemoglobin is 8.6. And in my report shows the" thalassemia minor" so my doctor told me that, I hv to take blood externally. Is it right? Give me guidance.
insertion of IUCD in my wife five days ago. From the first day antibiotic starts, but excess lekoria leaks from vagina uptill now, if during leakage of lecoria we can intercross without any infection, or we should avoid uptill it clear.
My mother has trouble walking, but she refuses to get a walker or cane. I worry about her. How can I convince her to get some sort of walking aid.
Hi sir/ madam my age 30 year old and my wife 24 old now. We married before three years. After marriage my wife had pregnancy but after two month she got miscarriage. She got abortion through tablets. After abortion we took precautions for pregnancy up to six months. Six moths after abortion we had no precautions regarding pregnancy but still no conceived. Already we had taken all tests as seaman analysis, lh fsh, t3 t4 tsh, etc. We have taken thrice time iui. But there is no conceiving. Now what we will do. Please suggests us. Thank you
This is regarding my wife's infertility. She had an IVF treatment. They were able to take out the egg but were unable to insert the embryo. They said she had a tube block. why there was no tube block while taking out the egg ?
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 28 yrs old, my body weight 110 kgs and I have pcod problem. Please send me solution for my health problems.
We are trying for baby and my wife had spotting and bleeding one week before her scheduled period cycle. She missed her period, but pregnancy test is negative. Should I consult doctor for this.
My wife's (29y) menstrual period has begun after a gap of 2 months. Now firstly, that itself is a problem And whenever it is this time of the month, I can see her struggling with pain in her lower abdomen. 1) What can be done to reduce the pain that she endures every month, and 2) What is the reason for such a delayed period?
What is perfect time for intercourse to get pregnant. Can any one get pregnant within 7 days of completion of menses period. I tried two times but no result. Please advice any problem.
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that uses natural resources to make a difference on a long term and on sustained basis. It is used by over 200 million people. This medicinal field can be used to treat acute and chronic conditions, including those that have not enjoyed successful, sustained treatment with allopathic methods. It is known, not to have any side effects, usually. But this efficient system of treatment has also been under fire due to various myths. Here, we clear the air on three of them!
Unscientific Medicines: These medicines are usually termed as unscientific by cynics. The truth is that the metals and minerals contained in the medicines are tested and put under trial before they are released for consumption. The values are recorded on Periodic Tables. The substances also include ingredients like plants and snake's venom. Each medicine's symptoms and accidental allergies are recorded and put forth with a perspective on human nature. The books on homeopathy are written and recorded on the basis of the symptoms and allergic reactions. Also, many people believe that the medicines are simply water as they are diluted solutions. These medicines are diluted with a method called Succussion, which makes a dose potent with the help of vigorous shaking. While higher potency drugs are given to those suffering from an emotional state of belief regarding an ailment, lower potency medication is prescribed for those suffering from severe cases.
Training: It is a major myth that Homeopaths do not really undergo proper medical training. The truth is that all these doctors have to go through a four year long process of training via courses offered at accredited colleges and universities. Further, the course also includes modules on Pathology, Anatomy and other fields like Materia Medica and Homeopathic Philosophy. By the time the training is over, the doctor is like any other doctor in any other field. Further, with constant research and practice, the doctor can become even more of an expert within ten years.
No Proof of Efficiency: While it is a well known fact that homeopathy efficacy cannot be tested by standardised methods, due to the personalisation of the medication for each individual, it is also true that the efficacy has been proven with 180 controlled tests in the past 24 years and 118 random tests in the same time frame.
It is important to know your facts before you decide to go with a certain field of medicine. With homeopathy, there will be a lot of focus on the human mind as well as the ailment for an inside out approach.
I am female, student 22 years old, with slight pcod, height 5.4ft, wt 60 kg from Mumbai, with heavy breast, left breast much bigger than right one, how to reduce size, mammogram shows fat.
I am getting married in next month, wanted to ask regarding precautions during sex and about contraceptive pills. Is condom is sufficient for not being pregnant or do I need to take some contraceptive pills. If yes then please suggest me which one is good and also when to take that to avoid pregnancy and also what is the side effect?
1. Walking strengthens your heart. It’s great cardio exercise, lowering levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
2. Walking gives you energy. It boosts circulation and increases oxygen supply to every cell in your body, helping you to feel more alert and alive.
3. Walking prevents diseases which eventually gives us healthy and long life.
4. Walking helps you lose weight and tones up legs, bums and thighs.
5. Walking boosts vitamin D. Walking is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors while getting your vitamin D.
6. Walking daily can lift your mood and will make you physically strong. Just walk for half an hour a day and you can feel the difference yourself. Walking is the easiest way to have a healthy mind and body.
7. Walking improves sleep.