Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish J. BhattYour feedback matters!
People commonly associate sex with good calorie burn. But is it really true?
A 15 minute session of active sex burns about 42 calories! The average calorie intake varies between 2000-2500 calories. So, you can see that a 15 minute session of sex is not really a calorie burning workout!
Do not be disappointed, sex has many other fitness benefits!
Happy and Slim: Having sex releases the happy hormone, called Serotonin. Several studies have shown release of serotonin makes up happy. As a result, you are not just happier, but also avoid any binge eating from depression, reducing your chances of fat gain even more.
Muscle Growth: In men, having sex releases more testosterone. Increased production of testosterone, promotes muscle growth in the body.
Reduce fat storage- Sex is a great stress buster. Increased stress produces a hormone cortisol. Cortisol production promotes fat storage in the body. So have sex, bust stress, reduce cortisol levels and torch your body fat!
Immunity: Having sex releases hormones and chemicals that improve immunity. So, if nothing else, do it to prevent yourself from getting sick.
Drinking raw milk, instead of pasteurised milk, can increase your risk of getting food-borne illness like diarrhoea, vomiting, cramping, fevers.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic remedy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
Sir, My 2 years and 8 months old baby not speaking. His hearing checked and results are fine. When I want to communicate with him, he feels irritation and move. He play with kids and his memory is amazing. But I dont understand that why he is not taking interest in communication. He only say maa papa and dada sometimes but mostly he babbles. Please help me and suggest me.
Hello doctor, my younger sister is suffering from ankle pain since last month. We tried ankle gourd, ointment but she is still suffering from same pain. Kind suggest something to cure my sister.
Is glutathione injections a permanent solution to skin whitening. Does it have any side effects as such.?
Hello sir/mam, How can I take care of my eyes in situations like, I have to work whole day long on computer screen about 6 to 9 hours keeping in mind that I have specs since 6 years?
I always have full body muscle pain in the morning get as I wake up and by evening when I got to sleep I can feel more pain at my legs muscle. please advice a good medicine.
My daughter 4.5 years old had fever of 102.7 for 3 days then followed by fever of 100.7 for 4 days accompanied with cough. Initially it was mild but now it's quite bad. My question is how long will this fever last. Doc had prescribed distaclor and calpol with metal p and coriminic. Should I change the antibiotic. Please reply.
I have a problem in my gums where puss comes out, I had gone through root canal treatment still it comes. Can I know the reason please.
I am a bp patient and taking bp medicine and my LDL level is 129.8 HDL is within range. So should I start cholesterol medicine?
I am a boy, 19 years and 8 months older. My problem is that I feel sexually attracted towards boys more than girls. I like Boys, their body, their attractive face etc. I like to be in relation with them.
Masturbation, which has always been a taboo subject, is slowly gaining attention as an issue that can be discussed openly.
In fact, there are several myths associated with masturbation which have been long held. Let's debunk these myths first. The following ideas about masturbation are not only untrue, they are also misleading.
Myth #1: It causes weaknesses
Myth #2: It causes loss of energy
Myth #3: It leads to Impotence
Myth #4: It may induce problem in future sex life or causes guilt
Myth #5: It can cause Nightfall
So what is the truth?
People are beginning to understand that masturbation is not simply a superficial form of pleasuring the self, but an activity that can provide some benefits in terms of health and fitness as well.
Not only that, masturbation also helps men and especially women, learn more about their own sexual behavior, preferences, and desires. It helps them become more comfortable with their body and in tune with their own inner minds.
Here is how masturbation can lead to well-being
1. Masturbation as a process of stress relief: Pleasing oneself after a hectic and taxing day at work can reduce a lot of stress. The activity releases endorphins into the blood which helps to improve one's overall mood and helps the individual to relax. In the 21st century, this is indeed a great advantage where people are constantly under pressure from various areas of life.
2. Masturbation to strengthen the body: In case of women, masturbation makes the muscles of the pelvic floor stronger. Along with this, it decreases the likelihood of developing yeast infections in the vagina or surrounding areas. This improves bladder control and also improves sexual experiences. For men, masturbation helps to develop better resistance to prostate gland infections. It also helps to improve the health of the prostate. It also gives a boost to the immune system.
3. Masturbation also helps with PreMenstrual Syndrome: Most women go through a wide variety of PMS symptoms such as intense stomach cramping, mood fluctuation, anxiety, tension, and pain in the legs and the back. Masturbation has been found to ease these problems to a great extent.
4. Masturbation demystifies the concepts of sex and sexuality: In Indian society, discussing sex and sexuality is seen as taboo. Discussing these issues openly is regarded as immoral. This causes many people, especially young people, to have unclear ideas about their own bodies and bodily desires. This causes a lot of stress and anxiety in their minds. Masturbation helps them to come to terms with these issues by exploring their own bodies in a new way. This helps to promote well being by dismantling primitive ideas about sex and sexuality.
Related Tip: 8 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Masturbation