Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManishYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor! I have a small raised lump on my index finger of my left hand. Initially, it was very small but now it's a bit larger and painful. A few days back, it has a corrugated surface and the skin over it was easy to scratch off. Then, I had cut the dead skin over it with a nailcutter, after which it started bleeding and became more painful. Then, I left it as it is and clot formed and it again had become the same it is was earlier but with a clot inside it. Today, I again cut it pff with nailcutter and again it started bleeding. With time, it has become more painful. It's neither too large nor too small and I keep wondering what is it? How it occurred on my skin by itself?
Sir I had use triglow cream and I have stopped using it and due to it I have got black spots or darkening on my skin. Is there any remedy for it, natural remedy?
I have black patch on my skin it itches sometimes I use fungal cream to treat it but it doesn't work what should I do?
I ha e black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I was having fungal infection in hair last year, it started from eyebrows and then it got in hair. I took medicines and it got cured. But now again I am having fungal infection in hair. What can be the cause of this and what can I do now? Shall I take allopathy medicine again. I took unscruff shampoo with some tonic last time, can it be the cause of leucorhhea.
I am allergic to the use of detergent as my hands develop itching and I have to regularly apply the skin ointment momstar. Is there any permanent solution.
Please tell how to get my old skin tone because my skin is of tanning at forehead part please tell me the natural and get cure within 2 weeks.
My neck skin is becoming very black day by day its very black as compared from my normal skin tell me the best solutions.
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser, which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to remove unwanted hair. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, inhibiting future hair growth. Although laser hair removal slows hair growth, it does not guarantee permanent hair removal. It takes multiple laser hair removal treatments to provide hair-free skin. Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Even though laser hair removal surgery on the face is largely safe, there are certain very minor side effects that are associated with it that you need to keep in mind before opting for it. The risks involved with laser surgery occur very rarely including a change in skin tone, burns, and blistering. If performed correctly by a trained professional with a lot of experience, laser surgery for hair removal is very safe. You may have slight redness or local swelling on the treatment area of your face that typically resolves within several hours. Limiting your exposure to the sun before and after treatment can minimize the risk of complications.