Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ManishYour feedback matters!
Actually I suffering from nose bleeding every day. Fall more blood in every day. Please gives advice how take treatment & this occurs in this season only but every year.
I have ear problem from last 15 days some pus coming from the year and some different sound coming from ear for your knowledge I am informing you that I have done operation of ear in year 2003 for the hole of ear parda. So please suggest me good tablet and ear drops for my above problem and I want to keep my ear very dry always please suggest me solution.
I am suffering from cold and one side nose blocked it means one side not clearing breathing. Can you suggest what should I do.
I have in my nose like allergies 7 years more, still not preventing this. I using sepmax, isotroin 20mg, deriva cms gel,
I am not well due to this extreme heat what shall I do to prevent from this summer sometimes bleeding starts from my nose.
I am 18 years old and from last week I am feeling sore throat, cold, fatigue and sickness what that means and what should I do.
I am a 27 yr old man. I have throat pain, dry tongue & marks at mouth soft palate. What should I do?
I have problem in my left ear have clean it with needle by which l get to find some thing white substance in ear its solid in state.
My brother is 23 years old. He has suffered from mucus problem by nose when sneeze. What causes of it?
I used to sing (sing high notes), then I suffered from running nose but my singing activity continued but when it became severe I took medications after which my singing activity completely destroyed. Because now I suffered from Neck tightness. Now it is also cured, and I am able to speak but not comfortably. Though I am able to speak, I am not able to sing at all. My thorat becomes too tight at the start of the song and I cannot proceed. I will one side of the face and neck very tight like it has mucus in it. And when I speak it sounds like when Someone speaks during cold and cough. Sound quality completely gone and its more than one month I am suffering from this. Missed out on Lot of college functions and auditions. No time to visit A GOOD doctor because of exams and distance. Please someone help me resume my singing. I feel very bad when I listen to a song or someone singing, feels irritated now.
I stopped the use of an eye drop acupat after using it for 2 months, 10 days ago. However a sinus infection caused by its sude effect has not gone away. I am afraid that is it a long term side effect or it will go away? What shall I do to get rid of it?
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm.