Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Dhuri
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manish DhuriYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old boy, I am getting some brown coloured hairs in between the black hairs of moustache and that brown coloured hairs are turns into white or grey colour so I am very much worried. Pls tell me to get rid off this problem and I want dark black coloured hairs on my moustache so pls pls pls pls help me.
Rectal bleeding is the collective name associated with all the conditions that cause blood to pass into the stool. Blood may appear in the form of small flecks in the stool, or clots, or a lot of liquid mass. It can also appear on the toilet paper, instead of in the pot. The blood may be coming from the anus, colon, or rectum itself.
Causes of Rectal Bleeding
The causes are multiple, and they include-
• Swelling and irritation of the anal veins, a condition known as haemorrhoids. Piles are the more common name for this phenomenon.
• Constipation (inadequate and painful passing of stools)
• Tears or scratches in the anus (fissures), sometimes as a side effect of constipation.
• Anal cancer
• Colon cancer
• Rectal cancer
• As a side effect of radiation therapy, used in the treatment of diseases like cancer
Ayurveda believes that such a condition occurs due to the imbalance of the three doshas - fire (Pitta), water (Kapha) and air (Vata). Therefore, the aim of Ayurveda is to restore the dosha balance in your body and improve the condition. The help of a medical professional must be sought immediately after you notice this phenomenon occurring with you.
Treatment of rectal bleeding: Why Ayurveda is your best resort?
Ayurvedic treatment is the best possible alternative at your disposal. Besides being tailor-made to cater to your medical history, it is the only form of treatment that has negligible side effects. Hence, you might want to talk to an Ayurveda medicine specialist in the first place.
Rectal bleeding has a whole host of possible solutions within the fold of Ayurveda treatment. They are-
• Use laxatives, but natural ones. Laxatives are compounds that make stool less hard and easier to pass. The substances that can act as natural laxatives are coconut water, chia seeds, spinach, flaxseeds and prune juice.
• Foods that are rich in fibre should comprise a major chunk of your dietary intake during treatment. These foods include the peels of fruits and vegetables, and figs, beans and prunes.
• There are certain items you should not consume as well according to Ayurveda, like alcohol or fried foods. Also, to not further irritate haemorrhoids and exacerbate your condition, avoid hot and spicy foods like those flavoured with green chillies.
• Reduce time spent on sitting on the toilet seat, as this puts a strain on the muscles around that region.
Rectal bleeding is a common medical phenomenon that may require critical attention. While some of the reasons behind it may be easily treatable, there are some conditions with deep complications underlying it, like rectal cancer. You should get yourself checked immediately if you are experiencing rectal bleeding. After getting a primary diagnosis, you should try Ayurvedic remedies for the best results.