Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish C. Dhuri
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manish C. DhuriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is very excellent Doctor, who can handle all the problems
With more than 50,000 cases every year in India alone, rectal prolapse has been a really complicated medical disorder which affects both men and women. However, women who are over the age of 50 years, can get affected with the disease with a much increased risk.
Rectal prolapse is a medical disorder which affects the rectum and slowly pushes through the anus. It is a serious medical issue which can become really serious if not treated the right way. So here are some important details about Rectal prolapse which will help you to combat the disease in a much better manner.
Rectal prolapse is a serious medical condition in which the rectum of the affected person's starts to lose the system's normal attachments within the body by slowly pushing it out of the anus. Even though it does not any kind of serious life threatening medical disorder to the patient but it can be really embarrassing at times. Moreover, it will have a really serious negative impact on the quality of life of the person suffering from the problem.
If the person suffering from it has a age group of less than 10 years, then it can produce serious medical consequences like autism, dysfunctional behaviour or different psychiatric problems. Rectal prolapse is not always dependent on operation because it can be treated with the help of definitive treatment.
Types of Rectal Prolapse - There are some different kinds of rectal prolapse. Here are the most common and serious types of rectal prolapse that affects the people in general.
● Internal prolapse: in this type of disorder the rectum starts to drop, but it has not yet been pushed through the anus completely.
● Partial prolapse: in this type a part of the rectum tends to move through the anus.
● Complete prolapse: as the name suggests the entire rectum extends out through the anus in this case which is really embarrassing.
So here are the most common types of rectal prolapse that can be mostly seen among the people.
Treatment of rectal prolapse needs to be mainly done if the type of prolapse is of the later two categories that we have mentioned. If the treatment is mild then one can wait to see under a doctor's recommendation and check whether it is recovering itself. If not then the doctor will surely opt for a treatment. A surgery is conducted through the abdomen area which can be either a open surgery or a incision. In worst cases, the rectum can be operated and pulled out to replace it back.
Hemorrhoids or Piles are a common medical disorder which can cause a lot of difficulties for the people who are suffering from it. With several cases every year, Thrombosed piles can be considered as a common disease among the people. So if you are suffering from the same, we have got you covered with some important information about the disorder.
What is Thrombosed Piles?
Hemorrhoids can occur in the internal area of the anal system or even develop on the outer section of the anus. Depending on the position in which they have occurred, they are called either internal hemorrhoids or external hemorrhoids. But thrombosed piles or hemorrhoids is the medical condition when either thr internal or external hemorrhoid gets filled with blood clot.
The name given to such a condition has been derived from from the word “thrombosis” which also means clotting. These Piles can become delicate and painful which results in constant itching and significant pain around the anus. Due to such irritation, regular bowel movements can become painful.
Symptoms - There are some common symptoms which can help you identify Thrombosed piles.
● One can experiment serious pain while sitting, walking, or going to the toilet to excrete a stool.
● There can be significant itching around the anus.
● Bleeding during the passage of a stool can also be experienced.
● There can also be small or big swelling or lumps around the anus area.
If you experience any of these symptoms make sure you visit the doctor because if the clot is not treated in time it cause more pain and form an abscess.
Causes - The causes of Thrombosed piles can be of different reasons. Here are some of the most common causes among the rest.
● Regular straining when a person is having a bowel movement, especially when they are feeling constipated.
● Serious diarrhoea can also cause piles.
● irregular bowel movements on a regular basis can affect the passage.
● Women who have experienced pregnancy can face a thrombosed pile because of the force of the baby pressing on the veins.
So here are the major causes which leads to Thrombosed piles. If you are unsure about what has caused such a medical disorder then visit a doctor and opt for a diagnosis.
Treatment - Thrombosed piles can be treated with the help of a procedure named as external thrombectomy. In this procedure, the doctor will make a small incision and drain the blood out from the piles. The doctor may also use a local anaesthesia to reduce the pain due to the incision. The procedure works best when it has been conducted within 3-4 days after one has been diagnosed with Thrombosed piles.
Anal polyps can be a life-changing medical problem which can affect anyone. These polyps develop and turn in to a tumour which can also be carcinogenic in some cases. So, here is some important information that you should keep in mind about anal polyp and papillae.
What are Anal Polyps and Papillae? - Overview
Anal Polyp and papillae are one of the most common medical disorder which thousands of people face every year but it tends to get overlooked by many even then. These are essentially skin tags which protrude out from tge dentate line which is the intersection between the skin and the epithelial lining between the anus. These polyps are found in isolation and can be detected with the help of digital examinations conducted on the
anus. Once they have been diagnosed, it will become much easier for people to differentiate between the polyps, hemorrhoids and any other abnormal growth.
One cannot understand the presence of an anal polyp or papillae unless it has grown to a significant size or has started to show symptoms. As time passes by, the polyp or papillae continues to grow in size and it transforms into a thick fibrous mass after some time. This happens because of the piling up of chronic inflammatory tissues in the proximal part of the fissure. At this point, it is also known as the fibrous polyp. If not
treated well in time, these papillae can turn into low-grade infection or create other chronic problems which can affect your overall health.
There are some important symptoms which indicates a serious situation related to any development of anal polyps and papillae.
● Rectal bleeding can happen very often or at intervals without much pain.
● Stools can contain significant amount of blood present in them.
● There can be discharge of mucous with the stool or separately.
● One can see a protrusion from the anus which might look as a lump.
● Abdominal pain at different times of the day which can sometimes become
So these are the serious symptoms which can indicate that an anal polyp or papillae has developed in the anal system.
Anal polyps can be diagnosed with the help of different digital examinations. These involves the use xrays and different other sonography tests which will indicate the exact position of the area where the polyp has affected. Doctors may even also look for different changes in the structure of the colonial lining which helps them to indicate any serious or unnecessary change in the colon lining caused by a polyp. Once the polyps have been located, all of them will need to be removed because it cannot be understood whether they are carcinogenic or not.
So, here are some important information which you would want to give a read related to anal polyps and papillae.
Lateral internal sphincterotomy are mostly done to relieve people from anal fissures. The sphincters are the muscles around the anus which are responsible for proper bowel movements. Even though it is considered as the last resort that needs to be conducted when a person is suffering from anal fissure, it is very much effective. If you are suffering from anal fissures, then you should be well aware of some important details about the operation.
As we mentioned above that Sphincterotomy or Lateral internal sphincterotomy is a medical operation which is conducted in the internal anal sphincter. It is mostly conducted to treat any person who is suffering from chronic anal fissure. The anal sphincter is one of the muscles which composes the structure that controls the movement of feces. The doctor makes a small incision in the anal sphincter to release the pressure. This operation helps by significantly reducing the pressure of the internal anal sphincter and in turn it improves bloody flow to the anal fissure and contributes to faster healing.
When a person undergoes a sphincterotomy in chronic fissure, it generally takes about 6 weeks for the anus and surrounding muscles to recover completely. However, normal activities can resume within a week or twi after the surgery has been conducted. The pain of the incision which is made in the anal sphincter can disappear within a few days after the operation has been conducted. In the first week patients may also experience pain during regular bowel movements.
How to aid recovery?
There are certain ways by which a patient can recover themselves from a Sphincterotomy in Chronic Fissure in a much better manner. So here are some effective ways.
● Get plenty of rest without getting engaged in to any kind of intense physical activities.
● If possible thr patient can try to walk a little bit each day to prevent thr fissure from becoming tactile.
● Make sure to follow all the doctor’s instructions if you want to drive a car or any other vehicle.
● The patient can easily take a shower or bath, but it must be made sure to pat the anal area dry to prevent any further damage to the fissure.
● Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to heal.
So here are some very effective ways in which one can easily heal from a
sphincterotomy during an anal fissure.
Final Verdict - a Sphincterotomy in Chronic Fissure has proven to be a very successful
procedure to heal any kind of fissure in the anal sphincter. The process is simple and
patients can also reover fully within a month. However in some very serious cases the
healing period can take some more time. But overall this is the best way to get back to
normal life when a person is suffering from anal fissure.
Our anal system is an important part of our whole body. Any kind of problem in and around it can affect the overall health of our body. A fissure in the ano is a common problem which affects many people but there are some important information you should know about it.
What is Fissure In Ano?
An anal fissure or fissure in ano is a small physical tear or scut around the lining of the anus. This tear in the skin around this area causes significant pain and bleeding which becomes unbearable in most cases. At times the tear can be deep enough to expose the muscle below. Due to this physical tear and muscle exposure, the pain is severe which can be treated none the less.
Even though a fissure in the ano is not a very serious situation and can be treated easily but it can be responsible for some sleepless nights because of severe pain. This can be seen in individuals of almost all ages especially in children or infants. The tear which is received tends to heal on it's own within 4-5 weeks and if it does not then, surgery might be an option for sealing the tear. There are different immediate relief solutions to this problem which helps to manage the situation at the beginning till the time it heals.
The symptoms of anal fissures are easily identifiable and therefore have a look at them.
● There can be a visible tear in the skin around the anus which can smeared in mild blood as well.
● Presence of a skin tag, or small lump of skin, next to the tear is also possible.
● There will be sharp pain in the anal area during bowel movements especially when the stool is hard.
● There can be frequent streaks of blood on stools or on toilet paper because of the tear.
● Individuals can feel burning or itching in the anal area because of physical tear.
So here are the important symptoms of fissure in ano which you should be looking for.
A fissure in the ano can be casued due to lot of different reasons and each one of them are more likely than the other. Here are some important causes of this -
● Due to the passage of frequent large and hard stools which can tear the thin flesh around the area.
● Long term constipation and diarrhea can lead to a fissure in the ano very often.
● These can be seen in women when they are have given a child birth.
● Chronic diseases like the crohn’s disease which is an inflammatory bowel disease.
● In many cases people suffering from HIV or Syphilis can also develop these fissures.
So here are some important information that you should be knowing about fissures in the anal. Make sure you visit a doctor if the fissure has not healed on it's own within 6-7 weeks or at the most 8 weeks.
Anal fistulas or fistula-in-ano generally cause discomfort due pus or watery discharges and sometimes pain. This is a condition where a nodular swelling appears in area surrounding the anal opening. Intermittent pus discharged is noticed from this nodular swelling. Instead of a nodular swelling; there might be simply an opening in this region. An anal abscess is one of the most common causes for this condition. Here are ten things you should know about these anal fistulas:
- It is curable through Ayurveda only: Till date many treatment options are tried to cure Anal Fistula which include Anal Fistula Surgery/ Glu technique/ cutting seton/ Colostomy/ Fistula plug/ VAAFT and many more. But all of these treatment methods have pretty high recurrence rate of about 20-25 %. However with Ksharsutra treatment for Anal Fistula; chances of recurrence are negligible. Other complications generally seen in surgery like bleeding, incontinence (inability to hold stool); are not seen with Ksharsutra Treatment. Clinical trials conducted by Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR); at AIIMS New Delhi and PGI Chandigarh in 1992 have proved that Ksharsutra treatment is more convenient and more effective than Surgery in the patients of Anal Fistula.
- There are symptoms you can look out for: Some of the symptoms that indicate anal fistulas include appearance of a nodular swelling in area surrounding Anal opening. Intermittent pus discharge is also observed from this swelling. Usually pain subsides and opening closes after the discharges; and patient feels relief. But after certain interval of time again pus accumulates; swelling re-appears with some amount of pain which is again relieved after the discharge. This cycle is repeated at varying interval in the patient of anal fistula.
- Medication can only provide temporary relief: Anti biotics and painkiller might give temporary relief from the symptoms. But after some time there will be again pus formation and associated swelling & pain in area surrounding anal opening.
- Anal fistulas can recur after surgical treatment: As discussed above all the treatment options tried by modern medicine (including most recent treatment VAAFT) have high incidence of recurrence (about 20-25%) Whereas there are negligible chances of recurrence after Ksharsutra Treatment for Anal Fistula. .
- Anal fistulas treated by Graded Ksharsutra do not recur: Ayurvedic treatment for anal fistulas is known as Kshar sutra therapy. This involves the use of medicated thread being ligated in Fistula Tract. The medicines present in this thread act as a strong debriding agent and induces healing of Fistula tract. In few weekly sittings of Ksharsutra change; Fistula gets healed completely and it do not recur. Pt. maintains his normal routine life during treatment period.
- Sitz bath can be beneficial: This involves sitting in a tub filled with warm water so that the affected site is submerged. An antiseptic and astringent agent like Triphala decoction may be added to the water if needed. A sitz bath soothes the skin and provides relief from pain. This also helps keep the area clean and thus reduces chances of infection.
- Oily and spicy foods should be avoided: When dealing with anal fistulas, you should try and take a diet that keeps your stool soft and regular. Hence use of oily and spicy foods should be reduced. Eat plenty of fiber and drink lots of water. Alcohol should also be avoided.
Ksharsutra vs Surgery in Anal Fistula Patients-
- Ksharsutra is done under Local Anesthesia. Hence complications of General Anesthesia are avoided. Surgical procedures are done under GA with all impending complications of General Anesthesia.
- Ksharsutra being a parasurgical procedure hence no bleeding/ cutting of tissue is involved. Surgery involves cutting/ bleeding.
- No hospitalization or bed rest is required in Ksharsutra Treatment. In Surgery hospitalization is must.
- In Ksharsutra; patient can continue his normal daily routine Surgery may require bed rest.
- Complications like incontinence (inability to hold stool) and recurrence are seen after surgery
- Ksharsutra is a safe procedure and these complications are not seen.
- Ksharsutra Treatment is more economical as compared to VAAFT surgery. VAAFT Surgery is comparatively too expensive.
I am 19 year old boy, I am getting some brown coloured hairs in between the black hairs of moustache and that brown coloured hairs are turns into white or grey colour so I am very much worried. Pls tell me to get rid off this problem and I want dark black coloured hairs on my moustache so pls pls pls pls help me.
Rectal bleeding is the collective name associated with all the conditions that cause blood to pass into the stool. Blood may appear in the form of small flecks in the stool, or clots, or a lot of liquid mass. It can also appear on the toilet paper, instead of in the pot. The blood may be coming from the anus, colon, or rectum itself.
Causes of Rectal Bleeding
The causes are multiple, and they include-
• Swelling and irritation of the anal veins, a condition known as haemorrhoids. Piles are the more common name for this phenomenon.
• Constipation (inadequate and painful passing of stools)
• Tears or scratches in the anus (fissures), sometimes as a side effect of constipation.
• Anal cancer
• Colon cancer
• Rectal cancer
• As a side effect of radiation therapy, used in the treatment of diseases like cancer
Ayurveda believes that such a condition occurs due to the imbalance of the three doshas - fire (Pitta), water (Kapha) and air (Vata). Therefore, the aim of Ayurveda is to restore the dosha balance in your body and improve the condition. The help of a medical professional must be sought immediately after you notice this phenomenon occurring with you.
Treatment of rectal bleeding: Why Ayurveda is your best resort?
Ayurvedic treatment is the best possible alternative at your disposal. Besides being tailor-made to cater to your medical history, it is the only form of treatment that has negligible side effects. Hence, you might want to talk to an Ayurveda medicine specialist in the first place.
Rectal bleeding has a whole host of possible solutions within the fold of Ayurveda treatment. They are-
• Use laxatives, but natural ones. Laxatives are compounds that make stool less hard and easier to pass. The substances that can act as natural laxatives are coconut water, chia seeds, spinach, flaxseeds and prune juice.
• Foods that are rich in fibre should comprise a major chunk of your dietary intake during treatment. These foods include the peels of fruits and vegetables, and figs, beans and prunes.
• There are certain items you should not consume as well according to Ayurveda, like alcohol or fried foods. Also, to not further irritate haemorrhoids and exacerbate your condition, avoid hot and spicy foods like those flavoured with green chillies.
• Reduce time spent on sitting on the toilet seat, as this puts a strain on the muscles around that region.
Rectal bleeding is a common medical phenomenon that may require critical attention. While some of the reasons behind it may be easily treatable, there are some conditions with deep complications underlying it, like rectal cancer. You should get yourself checked immediately if you are experiencing rectal bleeding. After getting a primary diagnosis, you should try Ayurvedic remedies for the best results.