Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish BandiYour feedback matters!
Last month, after taking ipill, I got my period 5 days early. 15 November. Before I got on 21st every month. Now it's 15, I still haven't got. I am scared. My belly is gaining weight though I'm a thin person. Sometimes it's hard sometimes soft. Please help, I can't be pregnant.
My 28 years old wife, 7 weeks pregnant complains of fever (temperature 99.2 F) and headache. Is it normal or she requires some treatment for her condition?
My baby is 2 months old and weight was 3 kg. She is premature. Her age was. 1.5 kg at birth. I breastfeed her. The problem is I am in pain while feeding her. I have taken zerodol and baxin. But pain is continue. Pl help.
If I sex with my wife without safety and ejaculate sperm outside the vagina is there any chance of getting her pregnant?
I'm Rachel age is 25 years. Im suffering irregular periods since 5 months. Then I did scan in that pcod. Then doctor advised tab duphaston 10 mg. It is kk to take for me or in future any problems in that to take.
Hi I am 26 years old and I have PCOS and thyroid issue and Last month I had my period on 11 sep and I started taking the ova shield from 30 Sep and this month I have not got my period till now and I have taken the pregnancy test on 21 oct and its negative. I still did not got my period wat else to do.
Turmeric is widely used in cooking spicy dishes all over the world. But there are several pieces of research, which prove the efficacy of turmeric or haldi in warding off ailments like dementia and reduce the risk of cancer to a great extent. Turmeric has the highest usage in countries like India and Sri Lanka followed by other parts of the planet.
As per the results of the World Alzheimer’s Report, it is found that only about 3.6 percent of South Asians aged above 60 suffer from dementia which is quite lower than 6.4 percent of people in Australia as well as 7.2 percent of people in Western Europe. In similar lines, the World Health Organisation says that the rate of cancer patients is lower in India in stark comparison to the higher rates of more developed countries. If an individual is looking for the benefits of turmeric, he would come across several reasons to add more turmeric to foods on a daily basis.
- Reduces the risk of cardiac problems: Curcumin present in turmeric can have a positive effect on people suffering from high cholesterol. Animal studies opine that it can considerably lower down cholesterol levels as well as prevent building up off LDL or bad cholesterol. Thus, it is a viable means of preventing plaque build-up which in turn may block the arteries and lead to strokes and cardiac arrests.
- Fights inflammatory diseases: The anti-inflammatory qualities of turmeric can work as a potential anti-inflammatory medication without causing any unwanted side effects. It is also helpful in treating minor nicks and cuts and it can be administered with warm milk to heal any kind of inflammatory disease inside the body. There has been a study which showed turmeric to be useful in treating pain and disability stemming from osteoarthritis. Turmeric is also found helpful in combatting seasonal flu and viral infections.
- Helps in digestion and supports weight loss: Turmeric stimulates the gall bladder which in turn produces bile. As bile helps in digestion of fat, health experts are of opinion that turmeric improves overall digestion and may also aid in controlling weight. It is useful in treating bloating and excessive gas formation caused by improper digestion.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels: Turmeric plays a crucial role in improving glucose control as well as controlling activities of insulin. It has the potential to bring about a drop in blood sugar levels. So, an individual with high blood sugar should add optimum amounts of turmeric in diet along with diabetes medication to help in reducing the blood sugar levels. But it is important to monitor the sugar levels continually to avoid conditions like hypoglycemia which is characterised by sugar levels dropping lower than required.
In addition to all these, there is a clear indication that turmeric helps in cancer prevention, reducing breast cancer, skin, and pancreatic problems along with multiple myelomas and juvenile leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
2) Make time table one day prior
3) Don't compare urself with others, you never know all the details about them
4) Make realistic goal in life
5) Give sufficient time for physical activities
6) Take out time for relaxation
7) Spend as much time with your children as possible.
Hello sir/mam. I am 25th years old unmarried female. I am suffered from pcod and crvo (centre retinal vein occlusion. I was taking treatment for pcod like ocps and metformin 850 mg. Now I stop all this because my eye problem. I have floaters in my right eye. I do regular exercise and taking balanced diet. There is two major problem with me. First it typical for me to reduce weight without metformin, second is that I do yoga and I like it very much but ophthalmologist advice me not to do some yoga poses like wheel pose. Can you please tell me which yoga I should not do. Can I do suryanamskar. My weight is 72 kg and height 5'4.
From 5 months I am having white discharge I having taken antibiotics too but no relief. Please help.
I am married and 27 yrs old and i m having 2 yrs baby i m trying for boy so what suggestion should be followed. please advice.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism and my menstrual cycle is becoming weak every month it gets over in 2 days please help me.
Hi Doctor I am 33 years old. My wife 32 weeks pregnant. Last week she had a color doppler test and doctors said that baby has gross hydronephrosis and doctor said that it cannot be treated now and can be acted only after child birth. Ca you please suggest what we should be care about child and does it require surgery Thanks Siva.
I have pcod. I am taking yunani medicine. My period come 3 months late or more. In the first semester of my medicine I got normal period but now the problem started again. What should I do?
I am a lady of 53 years old since 2008 i am having pain in ureter tube whenever I have meal it pains and radiates back to ribs and also after passing stool also and I have frequent uti along with irritable bowels syndrome for which i am taking represole dsr, normaxin,nexito 10 mg please suggest some medication I have tpo remindyou that I was put on stent in ureter tube which lasted oly for 20 days it was taken out due bleeding etc.
There has been a long buildup of myths about connections between masturbation and the menstrual cycle. All through the ages, cultures have often frowned over masturbation and have discouraged it; as it happens, female masturbation has been discouraged by citing the idea that masturbation and menstruation are somehow connected and that the former has a harmful influence over the latter.
Does Masturbation really affect the Menstrual Cycle?
The clear answer to this is NO. Menstruation is definitely not affected in any way by masturbation let alone resulting in any health issues.
Is it safe to masturbate during periods?
It is perfectly safe and might even be beneficial for you. In fact, masturbation helps in relieving painful cramps during periods. Moreover, there is no proof associated with the concept that masturbating during periods is unsafe.
Bleeding after Masturbating
It does not happen commonly, but even if you see yourself bleeding after masturbating, there is no need for panicking thinking that masturbation has led to the bleeding. During masturbation, the cervix, vagina and the uterus experience an increase in blood flow. So, if you're using a sex toy probably too hard or if you go for deeper penetration with sharp or jagged fingernails, then that can in some cases lead to a small amount of bleeding. In all cases, a gentler touch might go a long way in avoiding bleeding.
Does Masturbation Delay your periods?
No, it doesn't. Masturbation has no influence on the timing of periods. If there is any irregularity, then it is possibly due to hormonal imbalance.