Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish BandiYour feedback matters!
My wife is7 week pregnant and she suffering from severe constipation vomiting and cold pl. Suggest me which medicines I will give to my wife for control all indication. Thanks.
My wife is 8th week pregnant and now she feels or gets more gas problem now. Is because of the food diet? Or is it normal?
At some point of time we all go through a rough patch and these are the times when we suffer from certain disorders. In slightly more medical terms, sexual disorder is known as sexual dysfunction. Sexual disorders are health conditions that could surface in both males and females. This not only acts as a hurdle in the path of an alternative understanding of sexuality, but also deters spontaneous reporting of sexual problems.
Patients largely feel the need to redress such problems; the fear of being ridiculed or being mocked deters them continually. Another way of approaching the problem and its subsequent treatment is to identify the factors leading to its development. Your way of life plays an eminent role in deciding the quality of your health. You may seek help from a professional to bring about fruitful changes in your lifestyle.
Sexual disorders can be categorized as follows:
- Desire disorders: It often happens that a male or a female repeatedly feels laidback about indulging in sexual activity. The problem could be persistent in general or it could be directed towards a single partner. You may or may not develop this condition all of a sudden. Low levels of estrogen in females and low levels of testosterone in males are known to lead to such sexual irregularities.
- Sexual arousal disorders: Females at an older age or after childbirth often suffer from a sexual arousal disorder. The condition could also be found in young adults. It is characterized by a dry vagina and the lack of pleasure during foreplay or intercourse. Amid males this problem is prevalently known as erectile dysfunction. A man might not be able to enjoy physical contact with his partner. Men usually face difficulties in having a proper erection. The male organ in such a case is only partly erected.
- Sexual orgasm disorders: If you are on certain medications or have been experiencing frequent bouts of anxiety, attaining climax can be a headache. Patients of this disorder either fail to have an orgasm or it is extremely delayed.
- Sexual pain disorders: Pain disorders are more common in women. In most cases, painful intercourse is the result of lack of arousal. If the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated, a woman might experience severe pain. Pain can also be the symptom of a serious underlying disease like vaginismus. A medical condition where a man faces painful erection due to excess accumulation of blood in the penis is referred to as priapism.
Sir I am a lady. I have severe pain in my both breast from one years. What is the cause of this and what I can do for it.
My girlfriend want to do sex with me with using protection like condom. Is it safe? 14 days before her periods?
I have a son of 1 year old. Now I want another child after 5 or 8 years. What can I do as my husband is very strict and he is not agreed that I can take any medicine for a gap between the two child. He is also not allowing me to keep copper T. I am not very good in english but I hope that you will understand my problem and you give me right suggestion Thanks.
I have bartholin cyst. For that I have taken augmenting 625 mg, Emanzen d, rantac150mg 2times a day for 7 days. However my swelling is not reduced. I have consulted doctor three days back, she told me to continue with the medicines for another three days and told me that it will rupture on its own. But no improvement yet. Please advise.
I am having infection in groin area from last 6 months. It spread wide fastly. Can you help me about this?
Hi, I am 23 age female I had sex 5-6 days before of my periods date. It was my first intercourse. Now 2 days has passed and my periods are not coming. My cycle is 28 days cycle. Can you pls give me any help regarding this.
I am 29 years old. I had always delay periods. I had gone through missed misscarriage and had to go through surgery. Only a sac and fetal form for two months. Now I want baby. I visited Dr. There is an polysist ovary. Is polysist treatment necessary? I cant get pregnancy normaly? I have to treatment? after I can conceive? dr, prescribe ovalife10 twice daily for three months. And mepratet10 for 10days, and a harmonal tablet oxtane. I always used to homeopathy treatment. Alopathy hampers or effect on my body. So I am tensed what to do? I have taken thyrox 50 also. Am I going through right way? pls help me.
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
We are not having a baby we are trying every 2 days but at the end on the month my wife gets period.
What causes viral diseases to spread?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
The many different ways that they can spread include:
- breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people
Period started on 15th Had sex on 19th and 20th Took pill on 21st Again had sex on 23rd On 27th again darker color bleeding started with bloated stomach pain in abdomen and bladder area. What should I do is there any probability of pregnancy?
5 Tips To Boost Your Memory
1. Don’t Forget About Physical Exercise
Believe it or not, when you’re exercising your body, you’re exercising your mind as well. Aerobic exercise or yoga gets your blood pumping, which increases the oxygen going to your brain and lowers your risk of disorders such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease that can lead to memory loss.
If you can, start with some exercise in the morning. This can clear your head right off the bat to stay focused and alert during the day. Exercises that require coordination are especially helpful for keeping the mind active such as simply throwing a ball back and forth.
2. Make Sure You’re Sleeping
Sleep is one of the best ways to make sure your brain and memory are in tip-top shape on a daily basis. To get the most out of your sleep, aim for 7-9 hours every night.
Make sure to shut off the electronics at least an hour before bed to help the mind shut off as well. Try to limit your caffeine and alcohol intake earlier in the day. Both can result in a shallow sleep.
3. Keep Your Brain Stimulated
Research has shown that keeping mental stimulation as we age is very important for lowering the risk of dementia.
Stay social, interact with others, learn new skills, play mind-exercise games like crossword puzzles or Sudoku. Interacting with others and continuing to learn is vital for keeping the brain healthy at any age.
4. Be Aware Of Your Stress
Chronic stress can not only make someone miserable, but also cause serious long term effects. Stress over time has been shown to destroy brain cells and damage the area of the brain that creates new memories and recalls past ones.
To avoid memory loss, minimize your stress. Don’t take on too many tasks if they overwhelm you, sometimes it is okay to say no. Make sure you have outlets to relieve stress whether it is physical exercise or talking with someone about your frustrations.
5. You Are What You Eat
Certain foods have shown to be significant in preventing memory loss. Make sure to get your fruit and vegetable servings in. Don’t forget avocados!), many are filled with antioxidants that help protect your brain cells. Eat more foods with omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, tuna and foods cooked with olive oil.
Take a good quality Omega-3 supplement such as Innate Choice or Nordic Naturals. Green tea is another option that has powerful antioxidants to protect from brain damage. Stay away from sugar and sugary foods.
Your memory is important at any age. Start incorporating these healthy habits to keep a strong memory for years to come.
1. Early scan at 6 weeks for confirmation of pregnancy with routine blood tests. (hb, blood group, hiv, hbsag, hcv, vdrl, urine routine examination).
Medicines- folic acid 5mg once a day and doxinate tablet three times a day for vomiting
2. At 11 to 13.6 weeks- dual marker test with nt nb scan.
If you have crossed 12 weeks and no vomiting constipation then start iron calcium and protein supplementation.
Diet consultation should be done.
3. At 16 weeks get your first tetanus toxoid injection as per who. Some may prefer taking later.
4. At 18weeks- anomaly scan to be done. And prenatal classes can be started.
5. At 20 weeks- 2nd tetanus toxoid injection.
6. At 22 weeks- fetal 2d echo, if you are suffering from diabetes, heart problem, hypertension, previous baby having anomalies etc.
7. At 24 weeks- fasting and post prandial blood sugar levels or dipsi test. (dipsi test can be done at first visit also)
8. At 28 weeks- routine ultrasound with colour doppler. Repeat blood investigations. Get yourself booked with hospital. Take fluvac if not taken previously.
9. At 32 weeks- visit your doctor for routine check up and discuss regarding hospital and delivery.
10. At 36 weeks repeat scan for growth, lie, presentation, and fetal wellbeing.
11. At 37 weeks- pelvic adequacy to check whether you can go for normal delivery. It helps obstetrician and patient in ruling out whether fetal head can pass through pelvis or not. And decision making regarding trial of labour. This is s poo specific for primi patients.
12.36 weeks onwards weekly nst should be done to check fetal heart monitoring.
This is standard protocol what we follow in practice. Others may vary or defer with it. Depending on different practice scenario and academic patterns.
All the best!