Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife period stopped last two years. But she has the problem that always sweeping. Is there any problem for the body. We need to take the medicine. Please advise me to further treatment if we need.
After 7 weeks of elective L. S.C. S lump has been developed in umbilical midline. I have done usg and reports saying minimal subcutaneous collect in suprapubic region and in infra umbilical midline. After 2 days of usg suddenly pus has been discharging from c section scar. I have reported all that my gynaecologist and they have given me antibiotics. Please suggest me what to do.
Hello sir I had an unprotected sex with a person 4 months back. Visibly he is healthy and do not have any illness. After 1 month of that incident I developed rashes with itching in my body mainly sides of my naval few over my hands, thighs and back. It looks urticaria when consulted with a friend who is doctor. After 2 weeks I had a flu just for one day and started paining my heels first followed by finger joints in hands and toes. Further this pain felt all my joints especially knee elbow and shoulder. I read in google about psoriatic arthritis symptoms similar to this. I consulted a doctor to show this rash and he was not sure it s psoriasis or else and said me to look for a skin specialist. Further I started ocular pain along with a lack of balance and migraine type head ache. Within 3 weeks these urticaria subsided fully with application of coconut oil only. Still other symptoms like nausea lack of appetite and frequency of bowel evacuation continued. I tested 6 times for hiv elisa within these 4 months and after 3 months 2 times and all results were negative. My blood count shows normal values through out but last time ESR was 29, a bit elevated. I felt fatigue all throughout these days and severely tensed and anxious on my problems. I am scared to consult a physician due to my scared thoughts. What should I do and which speciality I want to consult? My migraine head ache, eye pain and loss of appetite are the current main problems along with weakness. Please give me a good answer or suggestion to get rid off my tension.
Dear Doctor, Me and my wife had intercourse using condoms as contraception on 24th November. Her expected period date was on 26 november. Her period have not arrived yet. We had tested an home pregnancy test today (1-12-16) and the result was negative. So what could be the possible reason behind this?
Hi, I'm 4th Mnth pregnant n my neighbor beside my house is suffering from measles. Does it effect me in any way. What are the precautions to be taken. please suggest asap. Thank you in advance.
Respected doctors I am 34 years female and married for 10 yrs, I lives in haryana. I am feeling massive lower back pain. The center of pain is just up on my hip Bones. This pain caused due to I got problem in my periods timing usually. Last time I got my period properly near 15 th june, then after one month near 15th july I got little bleeding first day after then next day bleeding had stopped. And I got pain in my lower back for 4 to 5 days then I got normal. Now I do not have my periods properly too although I noticed few drops of bleeding in between 16 to 17 in August but I am suffering by massive pain for 10 days even unable to walk. What treatment is perfect beneficial for me advise.
Hello doctor I abort my baby last month due to brain not developed properly. From that time I'm facing leg pain very badly. Please suggest.
My age is 41. I am have continuous menses for the last ten days. My Hb test and uterus scan is normal. Am I undergoing menopause? What should I do? I am very much confused.
While we all believe that green leafy vegetables are to be included as part of our regime, not all of us know in detail the amount of goodness that is packed in these. The first thing that comes to mind at the thought of leafy green vegetable is the tender, green, luscious looking spinach. However, not all of us know the amount of goodness and nutrition it stores within in. Spinach, though appears to be delicate and light, puts up a strong fight against inflammatory problems, stress-related problems, cardiovascular issues, bone diseases, and various types of cancers.
- Minerals and vitamins: Fresh green spinach is loaded with a multitude of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and K. Major minerals contained in spinach include manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Anti-cancer benefits: The antioxidant properties in spinach come from carotenoids and flavonoids, and it is loaded with about a dozen flavonoid compounds, thereby getting a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Spinach helps in reducing inflammation in the stomach lining and other areas, thereby reducing chances of intestinal cancer. It also provides significant protection against prostate cancer. The incidence of skin papilloma is also reduced with increased consumption of spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The good amounts of vitamin C, E, A, zinc, manganese, selenium are beneficial for reducing stress and thereby reduce incidence of heart attacks and high blood pressure. Spinach also is rich in protein and contains some peptides (small protein units) which inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. This is another way how spinach helps lower blood pressure.
- Eyes: Lutein and zeaxanthin are two carotenoids, which protects the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Bones: The bacteria in the stomach convert vitamin K1 in spinach to vitamin K2. While vitamin K1 supports the bones by reducing the number of osteoclasts (cells that break down bones), vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which promotes bone formation. The high levels of calcium and magnesium only make it even better for the bones.
- Digestive system: With the good fiber content it has, there is reduced instance of constipation. The anti-inflammatory property helps keep the stomach lining healthy and less prone to ulcers. It also helps flush out toxins and keeps the body alkaline, which helps beat stress.
- Skin: The various minerals and vitamins in spinach reduces chances of skin infections and also adds to the glow of the skin. The itchiness and dryness of the skin also is reduced with regular use of spinach.
So the next time you are thinking, which is one thing you should pick up when you go to the market, think spinach.