Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manish BandiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old female. Having lower abdomen pain every time from last 4 months, 12 days prior to menstruation.
These days i'm seeing and hearing often maximum that babies are getting born with jaundice disease. What is the reason behind and how to prevent it from? If possible then. actually one of my cousin is 1st month pregnant. Tell me the tips of prevention.
I'm pregnant now. I have irritation on my stomach. What oil I can use to reduce itchiness and marks formation.
My wife is pregnant on 02-05-15 but now she has teethache, dentist suggest root canal thats safe or not. please help me.
Wife is in the ninth month of pregnancy. She is suffering from itching problem since a month. No tube provided not being so helpful. Even unable to sleep over the night.
She has period on 26dec on 20jan she had sex 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period got 26 jan 20feb 4 March in between she had no relation the pregnancy test is also negative is still any chance of pregnancy why she not get her next period when will she got her period the date of period to be come is 4 april and till now 16 April she doesn't got her period so when will she get her period and what's the reason?
I am 31 weeks pregnant. Can I take colouring streaks onto my hairs in this trimester? Will it harm my baby as well as me?
Hi, I'm 26 years old. Mere last periods may last me hue to jo k June first tak the uske baad se meri dates nhi aayi. maine pregnancy test bhi kiya. Its negative or ek meprate naam ki dwa bhi li last five days tak but nothing happened. Kindly help me with this.
I have the problem of irregular periods every month. What should I do to get this problem solved? Please help me!
Hi doctor, my wife is pregnant from last 3 months. I would like to know that till how many months of pregnancy we can have physical relation?
I'm 21 years old female and my periods are 17 days late. Recently did a Prega News test and it came positive. I cannot have a pregnancy now as I'm too young. Kindly let me know if there is any safe way to go about it.
Being able to conceive and the prospect of bringing a new life into the world is something that is highly satisfying and full of joy. Mother's-to-be generally start to take extra care of their diet and make sure they eat right when they are pregnant so that the fetus does not have to suffer. Though it is important to eat healthy during pregnancy, a lot of women and/or their loved ones tend to get carried away and end up gaining more weight than they should.
Today, where our modern lifestyle exposes us to minimal physical activity, the risk of becoming obese during pregnancy is high and some may mistake it for a healthy body. Not only does being obese has adverse effects on the pregnancy, it may also lead to the birth of an unhealthy baby, which may leave long-term negative impact on the body and health of the mother for her to struggle with, for a lifetime.
Some disadvantages of obesity in pregnant women:
In order to be able to understand the importance of controlling weight gain in pregnancy, it may be essential to know what could go wrong if the weight is not controlled or kept under check. Here’s what could go wrong:
- The increasing weight may be one of the biggest reasons for developing long-term health problems, such as diabetes and cholesterol that find an easy access to the body during the time of pregnancy.
- The chance of a normal delivery in obese women are highly minimal, as observed by experts around the world.
- In the case of disorders such as preeclampsia, it may become necessary to deliver the baby sooner than the regular time period and it may also put the organs of the mother at great risk.
- Sleepless or tired nights may be common in the case of women who suffer from obesity during pregnancy and this is something that may affect the journey and process of pregnancy as a whole.
Tackling obesity and keeping it at bay
One of the most important things to do in order to keep obesity at bay in the event of a pregnancy is to make sure that you are eating healthy. If you overtly indulge in fatty foods and junk items, you may be putting your body at the risk of gaining quick kilos. However, if you eat a balanced diet and make sure that you consult your gynaecologist for dietary advice, you may be able to keep excessive weight at bay. Light exercises, such as swimming, walking or yoga can also help but you must make sure to take expert help and suggestions before performing any physical activity that may put yourself or your baby at risk. With the right help you may be able to go through a healthy pregnancy and achieve health and happiness for your baby.
I am suffering from nausea and vomiting, am I pregnant. Please tell me what are the symptoms of pregnancy.
My baby age s 15 weeks. How to increase breast milk pls tel me. Which month I vl start food for my baby. And which food I vl give to my baby.
I constantly try to educate patients on proper posture, but because people (myself included) spend so much time driving and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Driving can mean different for different people. It may be a way of leisure for some or as an everyday activity to commute to office. Driving for long time has always accompanied with some or the other musculoskeletal problems. It become a leading cause of back pain to our fast pace life.The problem is treated but the root cause of it is never looked after or we just don't bother about it much..
Why we get the pain or associated problems when we drive for long time?
Poor posture while driving can produce a repetitive load to the tissues that causes sustained stress. Daily prolonged drives apply loads to the spine that can cause viscoelastic tissues to slowly deform and creep. Simply staying in the car seat with poor posture long enough will eventually ensure damage. Sustained load and resultant deformation/creep causes a progressive reduction in tissue strength.With your hands in the proper position on the steering wheel, the thoracic spine, scapula and shoulder joint have a better chance of remaining in neutral. usually, we hold steering wheel with one hand and lean to other side.due to leaning hip bone( iliac crest) and 12th rib approximate; this will contribute to shortness (tightness) of the quadratus lumborum or latissimus dorsi
If the pelvis is rotated, it will contribute to lumbar or SI pathology and overactivity of the TFL(muscle). If the knees are even slightly superior to the hips, then there will be hip flexors muscles over activity or shortness, and hip extensor inhibition or weakness. Prolonged sitting on the glutes can cause poor circulation and lack of oxygen to the tissue, contributing to inhibition.
A person driving with a clutch who has poor or limited ankle dorsiflexion (like after ankle fracture) can perpetuate overly active hip flexors because they will pull the foot off the clutch using the hip flexors, instead of dorsiflexion at the ankle.
1) Select a car that matches your height and suits your work.
2) Change posture as much as possible take frequent Microbreaks ,recommended atleast 15 minutes, every 2 hours
3) Place hand on steering wheels so that elbows are close to your side and not so high that you have to reach up for the wheel.
4) Place hands at 3 o’clock or 9 o’clock position this will reduce the amount of strain on shoulders and put hands in safer position.
5) It is advisable to keep two hands in steering wheel except while shifting gears. Change hand posture frequently to reduce fatigue and improve circulation.
6) Learn Microbreaks: An example of a "microbreak" for driving in the car is squeezing the shoulder blades together for 20-30 seconds and repeating 2-3 times. Repeating anterior and posterior pelvic tilts and lateral tilts for a minute or two is sometimes helpful. Other microbreaks for driving include cervical range of motion, and shoulder retraction with elevation and depression.
1) Avoid lifting after driving long hours because your muscles are tired your ligaments are stretched and disc are at risk of injury, give yourself some time to stretch and relax.
2) The death grip posture, the one arm cool dude” the Wrist resting at 12 o’clock position on steering wheel and fingers flop over the top, arm straight out in front and one arm propped on your window.
The longest journey begins with a right sitting posture, not with a turn of the ignition key !!!! dive safe