Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish AryaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from high fever, vomiting, cold and cough. I am very much confused what to do or no. I am having pain in my body also. I am suffering from ulcers also. And tooth pain is so much. I want to know that is it a symptom of asthma or not?
4 month back my wife undergone some surgery and during that time she get HIV tested and it was negative. I have 13 years old son and after deliver she had Sterilization & We do not use any precautions. Now I am suffering from Night sweat from last 2 months. And one month back I also suffer with Ulcer on mouth (Lymphnode) and get treated in 10 days. I heard that these are HIV symptoms but I do not want to get HIV test because I am very afraid. My thinking that if my wife is HIV negative then is it possible that I am infected? Because we are not using precautions from last 12 yrs. Please advice.
Mild heart attack occured. Now I am on medication. Is heart disease reversible? If so how I am diabetic since 30 years. Bypass done 8 years ago. I am now 63 years old .
I have a bad smell from my nose for a very long time can you let me know what can he done. I keep brushing twice, gargle with Listerine everyday.
My friend had unprotected sex on her 19th day. It was her first time and it was not for long n did not ejaculate inside and also she took an ipill within 2 hours. Today 18th is her due date for period but it has not happened yet. She has exams going on so a lot of tension which might also be a reason for delay also she feels naseus but she is a gastric patient and due to exams she is staying up a lot. But she is scared if she is pregnant .please help.
Scabies is a highly infectious disease, which is caused by very tiny wingless insects called the Human itch mite or scabies mite. The insect lays 1 to 3 eggs daily after burrowing into the skin. A small, almost invisible blister is formed on the area. You might also feel an urge to itch especially at night, which would likely cause a red rash to form on the scratched area. Sides of fingers, in between the fingers, the back of your hands, the wrists, elbow, and armpits are the common areas where scabies affect. It is generally spread when you come in close contact to any infected person or their belongings. Scabies can occur at any age, but is most common among children.
Treating scabies with homeopathy:
Homeopathy, due to its safe and natural medicines are the best alternative in treating scabies. It attacks the infection at the roots and does not let it reappear. Here given below are some of the best homeopathic remedies:
- Sulphur: If you are suffering from a recurrent or suppressed form of scabies, Sulphur is one of the best remedy for you. You might feel an intense urge to scratch the area, which worsens with when washed and exposed to heat. Your skin might be extremely sensitive to air, wind as well as washing.
- Causticum: If you have scabies in the folds of the skin and between the thighs, causticum works well for you. Intense itching, scratching and soreness are some of the symptoms you experience.
- Arsenic Album: The infection occurs in the bend of your knees and it could be dry as well as full of small pustules. You may experience itching and a burning sensation around the area. Application of cold water may also make you feel better. These symptoms are well treated with Arsenic Album.
- Sepia: It is one of the best homeopathic remedy if you have scabies, and scratching the area as much as it feels, would not give you any kind of relief. Your skin might turn pinkish and the condition worsens when exposed to open air. You may also feel better in a warm room.
- Psorinum: You can opt for this medicine if you have any past history of scabies. If your infection has not been properly cured, it can result into internal infection e.g., asthma, heart ailments etc. You might not want to stop itching until your skin starts bleeding. You may feel better if you lie down for some time.
Hi sir good evening Can you give me answer in hindi? You can please. I am suffering from premature ejaculation its 100 % treatment possible? What is the medicine? How long cure time? I experience ejaculation every first time sex. I am doing sex 2 times per sex. My age 27 year and I had suffered this for last 3 years. problem occur both time masturbating and sex with partner but I am ejaculate early sex with partner. I have only one partner. It happen in every sexual encounter. I was masturbating on age of 15 years. My married life is 3 year old. I do not take drug or alcohol. And tell me how many ruppes pay for medicine and consult?
I am 68 years old having some constipation problem and tried many home remedies but no result, please tell me what to do.
I live in Hostel and I feel like I am exhausted whole of the day from last 3-4 days. My mind become sleepy Nd feels sleepy all the time and even I walk in low energy like Zombie that my body's energy is exhausted. I dnt do any physical work now a days exams are going on and I am not able to even concentrate on my studies due to this. What should I Do?
I have dust allergy since I was 23 years old. I am now 26 years old and I am a male person. Please give the solution.
If you want to decrease your risk for heart disease, it may be important for you to reduce the added sugar in your diet.