Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manibha KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors, I am 23 yrs female, type 1 diabetes for 10 yrs! My last menstrual period is on 12th august 2015 n still I haven't got my period. Usually I ll have 30 days cycle. I had sex on 5th september. Is der a chance that I could be pregnant? 26th sept V took blood test -HCG n it says 6.39 (normal is 5.3) does this means im pregnant? Meanwhile i am having mild mastalgia for past 10-15 days! Pls advise thanks.
Hello sir I am 20 year old my questions is that I workout since 2 month but my body is not growing so please help me that what kind of nutrition I have to take please help me.
I HAVE 12 DAY NEW BORN BABY BOY. SUFFERING FROM a rash – especially hives, ANUS AND NEARBY AREAS. CRYING CONTINUOUSLY TROUBLE IN SLEEPING PLEASE HELP.
I have started having an itching problem in private parts. It occurs specially after periods, and persists for longer time. One of my family doctor has suggested to use V wash and surfaz d . Though it works in reducing the itching but problem is not cured. Please suggest.
My age is 20 years. I have uncircumcised penis how to make it circumcised penis. Or plzz give its precautions. And how to remove the foreskins from the glance.
I am male 41 years. I suffer with hair fall in front side and in middle of head. Suggest what to do.
Hi, I am 24 years old I have started going to the gym after 6 months. I am 5'10 75kgs with no health problems. Just wanted to know is it safe for me to consume whey protein powder to supplement my protein intake as I am looking to build muscles. Please help. If yes then which brands are most safe and effective.
I am suffering from under eye dark circles, for lst two years and from 2,3 months it become darker what should I do, please give any solution to reduce it.
I am 22 years old and have a problem of hereditary male pattern baldness. I have seen some videos on youtube about derma roller being helpful in hair re growth. Does it actually works? What else I can do?
Hi sir Befor 6 month every thing is going good but now. 1 baar sex karne ke baad dusri baar man to karta hai par my penis don't get hard. Is karan se mai bahut hi tension me rahta hu. Kya ye ek bimari hai.
I am 22 years female n I hv allergy in eyes frm pollen grains .It is since 2008 bt last 4 years I was absolutely fine n had no symptoms of this. Again this years m encountering the symptoms. I want to know does putting rose water drop in eye exaggerates eye allergy? Does this allergy has a cure? My eyes are a bit dry so wat shud I do any that?
I had fever from last one month my doctor suggested me some medicine but the fever is still increase. What should I do I am totally confused. Please suggest me what should I do.
Is there any medicine for treatment of chickengunia. Do s and don't do s may please indicate if the chickengunia level is 2.91 against the normal of 1.8.
The production of gas in the body is a natural process as long as it is within normal limits. Whether it makes you burp or causes flatulence, excessive gas can be embarrassing. Gas can also make you uncomfortable and cause bloating. This is simply the buildup of excessive gas in the stomach before it is ready to be released. Here are a few simple tips that can help you prevent the buildup of excessive gas.
- Avoid eating gaseous foods: Beans, broccoli, milk, cheese and fruits like pears and apples; these are some of the foods to avoid if you suffer from frequent bouts of gaseousness. This is because they contain fiber and sugar that is difficult to digest and creates gas. If you cannot avoid them completely, try steaming them instead of frying or baking them. Some people may also react to certain food combinations such as fruits and proteins by producing gas. Keeping a food diary may help identify such combinations.
- Drink a glass of water before meals: Drinking water while you are eating can hinder digestion. When water mixes with solid food, it interferes with the way stomach acid breaks down food. Instead, drink a glass of water half an hour before your meals. In this way, the water flushes your system and prepares it for the digestion process.
- Eat slowly: Grabbing a bite on the go is one of the leading causes of indigestion. When you eat anything, ensure that you chew it properly and do not swallow large bites of food. This prevents air from collecting in your stomach and thus prevents gaseousness.
- Probiotics: Probiotics boost the production of ‘good gut bacteria’ that is essential for digestion. Probiotics can also help ease bloating. If you suffer from gas, try including probiotics like yogurt, pickles, kimchi and buttermilk in your diet or get yourself a probiotic supplement.
- A cup of chamomile tea: Chamomile not only calms the body but can also fight indigestion and gas. A cup of chamomile tea after a heavy meal helps speed up the digestion process. This helps relieve bloating, as the faster the stomach is emptied, the faster gas can move out of the stomach and into the intestines. Fennel, dill, peppermint and ginger can also be used as alternatives to chamomile.
- Digestive aids: Gas is a fairly common problem faced by a number of people and hence digestive aids are easily available over the counter. Look for medication that contains activated charcoal or digestive enzymes.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.