Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manglesh S.NimbalkarYour feedback matters!
My mother suffering from high blood pressure. I.e. Nearly 200. What she should change in her diet. And she have also joint pain. Hardly walking.
My bp is low also I have pain in my legs. How to cure it is there any major problem because my age is only 20 also I fall asleep too for long time?
Hello sir, Sometimes I'm getting small pain near th heart. At that time the time heart side weight is more. For that what I have to do? Thanks in advance.
I am suffering cholesterol from a few months. My Serum Triglyceride is now 1042.0 , HDL cholesterol is 86.0 , LDL cholesterol - 95.0 , VLDL cholesterol-164, Serum Uric Acid is 9.4 In this time What can I do .
What are the symptoms of low blood pressure and sugar and what to do if someone is suffering from low or high blood pressure.
Hello Doctor, Which cooking oil is better for high cholesterol level. My husband has little high cholesterol levels. Currently we are using Rice bran oil.
What should diet for my mother. She is above 62 and feels weakness in her body. She also has high blood pressure.
Blood was clotted in his of of the brain the report is saying large hyper acute middle cerebral artery territory infarct. Is there any surgery for this? A surgery had already been done for his heart attack 8 years ago. Is the any way to escape from his problem? Tell me the probability of the percentage for his live.
I am 62 years old, retired, i am suffering from high bp for 3 years and taking tablets 5mg, and cholesterol 10mg. Since then. My present reports are normal. I was also suffering from anxiety related issues and taking nexito plus tab once in evening for proper sleep. Again for 3 to 4 years also have plaque psoriasis and psoratic arthritic stiffness in leg joints for which I am taking homeopathic medicine. Now I also have acidity especially in the night when I get vomiting sensation which subsides when I drink some water night for which I am not taking any medicine. I am also suffering from enlarged prostate, unable to empty bladder fully and not taking any medicine, fully, recent USG only states enlarged prostate only. My weight is 84 kg I exercise but not regularly. My goal is to reduce first Nexito tablet and then how should I manage my health stage by stage and how?
He is my grand father, he is about 90 years old and he has dibetese and heart disease from many years. He is under treatment. The queston is from 3 to 4 days his feet swelled. What is its cause either it is from disease or ankle sprain.
Dear doctor, if one's weight is reduced due to chronic anxiety, will his bad cholesterol LDL be reduced in blood?
I suffer from high blood pressure sometimes I feel my blood flow increasing, what should I do to control it?
How much is it safe to have melaloc xl-50 on regular basis does it controls the irregular heart beat or does it have side effects.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
Apart from all these medicines constitutional medicine is the most effective and long lasting form of homeopathic treatment. Therefore, the best way to treat blood pressure is by root medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.