Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mangesh S. Mane
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh S. ManeYour feedback matters!
My friend is suffering from Anaemia. He has 4.3 gm of haemoglobin with slight swelling in face and leg. He is suffering from cough for the last two to three months. Presently he is admitted in hospital. He is undergoing bone marrow test. All his reports are Ok. Please tell me his problem.
Stomach Problems Always Consisting Pain and Going Toilet Once in 4 to 5 days approx only. Due to this I think my health is down.
I am 5 feet 10 inches in height and about 100 kg and weight and age 32 suffering from heavy snoring problem, issues of breathing problem from nose. I have an issue with nasal congestion also. While sleeping mouth is open throat gets dry and choked.
What is An Allergy or Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis?
An allergy is an exaggerated immune response to substances (allergens) that are generally not harmful, such as tree or grass pollen, molds, pet dander, food or dust mites. Your immune system overreacts to these allergens by producing antibodies called Immunoglobulin E (IgE). IgE antibodies travel to cells and release certain chemicals that cause allergy symptoms. Seasonal allergic rhinitis is also called 'hay fever' or 'allergic rhinitis'. Rhinitis is another word for stuffy or runny nose. Other symptoms, such as a scratchy throat, cough, sneezing, and red and itchy eyes are also common with seasonal allergies.
When Does Hay Fever Most Frequently Occur?
Allergies that occur throughout the year (perennial allergic rhinitis) are often due to a year-round sensitivity to animal dander, dust mites or cockroaches. Seasonal allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, most often occurs in the spring and fall seasons.
Trees, grasses and ragweed release airborne pollen during spring and summer, while concentrations of mold spores are higher in summer and fall. An individual’s specific hay fever season is fairly predictable and may occur year after year.
How Do I Know Which Allergy I Have?
A doctor can evaluate your allergy, help pinpoint the most likely cause, and advise on the most appropriate treatment. Your doctor will check your family history of allergies, ask about specific symptoms and when they occur, and question you about other allergy-related disorders, such as asthma, hives or eczema. Your nose, eyes and throat will be checked during a physical exam.
Pinpointing the actual allergy may be easy in those with a predictable response to a given substance. In others, a blood test or referral to a specialist may be needed.
Is There Any Way to Prevent Hay Fever?(PREVENTION)
Yes! One way to help prevent allergies is to stay away from the allergen, but in many cases, this is not practical or possible.
1)staying indoors as much as possible during the allergy season,
2) keeping doors and windows closed,
3)using the dryer to dry clothes, and cooling the house down with an air conditioner may help.
4) Wear a face mask if you can't avoid yard work or ask somebody to do it for you.
5) Always shower and wash your hair before bedtime to remove any pollen that may have accumulated on your skin and hair during the day.
6)The use of HEPA filters in the home to trap particles such as pollen and dust can also be effective.
How HOMOEOPATHY is Available For Allergy Prevention?
HOMOEOPATHY do wonders in allergy.
- Histamine – allergic to dust, strong perfumes
- Natrum Mur – allergic to bread; acidic food
- Kali Bich – allergic to beer; malt liquor
- Sepia – allergic to warm boiled milk
- Hepar Sulph – allergic to cod liver oil
- Carbo Veg – Allergic to aspirin; bad liquors, salt butter, bad eggs, poultry items
- Sulphur – allergic to antibiotic
- Bryonia – allergic to castor oil
- Nux Vom – allergic to coffee
- Apis Mel – allergic to heat
- Arsenic Album -Allergic to cold drinks; fruits; rotten foods, iodine
- Dulcamara – allergic to dampness
- Ailanthus – allergic to smell of flowers
- Thuja – allergic to sweets; fatty meats, onion
- Argentum nit – allergic to sugar
- Tellurium – allergic to rice
- Petrolium – allergic to cabbage
- Nitri-spiritus dulcus – allergic to cheese
- Justicia adhatoda – allergic to dust; coryza with profuse nasal discharge and sneezing in the evening.