Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh PatilYour feedback matters!
Age: 19. Sex: male there is one pimple like structure on the inner side of my butt. It causes problem while sitting relaxed and sometimes bleeds too. It bleeds quite a much. Its about 6 months now and it existed almost thought this time span.
I am 50 years old my creatinine level 9 and doctor telling I had cancer one urine bladder closed that is right one and left is coming doctor wear stent for that but its right side the stent not going its blocked its seems how will my problem wil solve please give suggestion and rply which type of treatment must start.
What is PUJ obstruction? my cousin diagnosed with it when she was 19 and due to which her right kidney was removed. Now she is 27. Will there be any problem in future? can she marry? will there be any problem during pregnancy and delivery? Thanks.
Kidney stones form in the kidney. If they stay in the kidney, they typically do not cause pain. When they travel out of the body through the tubes of the urinary tract,(including the ureters, which connect the kidney to the bladder, or the urethra, which leads outside the body), their movement may cause:
- No symptoms, if the stone is small enough.
- Sudden, severe pain that gets worse in waves. Stones may cause intense pain in the back, side, abdomen, groin, or genitals. People who have had kidney stones, often describe the pain as 'the worst pain i've ever had'.
- Feeling sick to the stomach (nausea) and vomiting.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria), which can occur either with stones that stay in the kidney or with those that travel through the ureters.
- Frequent and painful urination, which may occur when the stone is in the ureter or after the stone has left the bladder and is in the urethra. Painful urination may occur when a urinary tract infection is also present.