Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old male and I am having piles problem even I followed veg high fibre diet drinking sufficient water still problem recurring frequently also treated for anal fissure in 2012 and again suffering fissure at same place again now. Please suggest.
I am having unwanted *panic* heart palpitations and stress and depression ,sweating ,frequent urination ,what can I do.
I want to know how ll be life after donating one of my kidney. How ll be my sex life and can I become father after donating.
I am having burning in urine after finishing. And also having severe acidity. Let me know sir what's should I do. Regards Awnish.
Hi I am often suffering from urinary infection accompanied by sudden fever. I am regularly taking mortifer and tamcotin tablets. Yet the problem persists. I am diabetic to. Please advice for cure. I am 70 years old.
I am 21 year old male and last year I had suffered from jaundice. I took treatment. But still my urine is in yellow color. What I do?
Hello sir Madam/Sir I have a urine problem, My urine colour is lite brown and smell when I wake in morning I drink 1 liter water in early morning empty stomach, in a day when I drink a one glass water in just 10 or 20 minutes I go toilet, so I ignore the water because I am driving a private vehicle so I can't go toilet when I driving a car, so please give me the best medicine or suggestion thanks,
I am suffering with back pain. Doubt on Kidney stones. Last year detected stone and it gone with medicine. Now again it started. I am drinking splendy of water even though the urine is in yellow colour.
I am 66 years old, last 20 years diabetic patient and taking insulin Mixard 15mg and 10 mg morning and evening. I have 80 Kgs of weight and 6'11 inches hight. Two months back my creatinine was 3.5 and now it has came down to. 3.1 and 2.7 and now it is 1.9. I would like to know why it is changing? Also whether it possible to reduce to the minimum level? For that what kind of medicine can I take? Expecting reply. Thanking you,
I have 6 mm and 3 mm two stones in left & right kidney respectively in lower pole. I'm taking Ayurveda medicine varunadi kwatha syrup & some powder given by the doctor. Usg report says only 3 mm is remaining in left kidney how much time it will take to dissolve?
I'm a kidney patient. Can I eat vegetables like tomato, potato, Brinjal, lady's finger etc. My bp is on a higher side and uric acid level is 8.2. Creatinine level is 1.58. Can you suggest a kidney friendly diet ?
Hello sir/mam, my mom is suffering from stone in kidney, what is the reason of having these stones. Can you please suggest the exercise or the proper diet to get rid from this problem.?
How to maintain the stones in the kidney generally all mens have stones but how to save yourself from unusual pain?
Hi I am 25 years old male and have a stone problem in my kidney. What should I do. I have a lot of pain.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective.