Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mangesh J. Jadhav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh J. JadhavYour feedback matters!
Healthy body and lifestyle is a dream for many but this can surely be achieved by making some slight modifications in our diets and daily living.
I am suffering from depression bipolar disorder 1 or 2 I got treatment nearly before 13 days through injection and tablets by Dr. Saran in private hospital of him in Lucknow I get diagnose but again the symptoms trying to emerge and anxiety and headache is come again. Medicine I am taking timely please tell me I will come in normal life and live normally otherwise I can't be get healthy life. My reaction also slow now tablet is in running and today I have to go doctor clinic again for asking about these symptoms please help me out.
I am having acne scars in face. So I am applying lemon in my face at 11pm and wash it off in the morning at 7am. I have positive results. Is it a correct procedure? Can I continue it? Is there any side effects? Please help me!
My father has diplopia problem which type of treatment we were use please consult (he has blood sugar also (130 fasting)]
Hello sir I am 24 year old newly married guy. Till now me and my partner is happy with sex life. But I have some questions. Firstly I think I ejaculated so early. I give lot of time to foreplay and love making scenes.in this period my penis also exited. Infact when my penis pressurised by anything or when I sleep on bed and I press my penis on bed it is fully exited. So when I doing sex I think I ejaculated early. I want to long timing. So give me advice and best response from you.
Respected sir/mam can anyone tell me how to get model like face I mean how to take care of our skin like a celebrity and how to get a healthy and fair skin.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!