Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mangala KritiYour feedback matters!
My would be wife had periods on last March 18th, our marriage is on April 17th if she had her periods after or before April 18th, she cannot attend any rituals. In this case, is it safe to have medicine to delay periods. If yes, please suggest some medicine. Her age is 27yrs.
My wife is 24 now, whenever she gets periods she is suffering from heavy pain and drowsy getting vomiting. Past 8 years she is facing this problem. Many times getting periods delay too. Please suggest a solution and why this happening will this affects her anyway in future.
Maine safe time m without protaction sex kiya 7 July ko or merit date 3-4 July ko aai thi but sex k baad maine unwanted 72 le li thi but muze an tak periods nai aae or prega news 2 bar negative test aaya What I do? Bht dar lg RHA h I don't want be pragnent. Please Hall me.
My age is 20 and gf is also 20 v are planning to have sex But c tell we should not use condom How to prevent from pregnant.
Dear Sir/Madam, We are in little trouble and unable to take decision. May I request you to please provide your suggestion/treatment plan if anything left. Problem ? My wife is suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) three times. I have one daughter her age is 10.5 Years. We are trying for second baby from more than 5 years. But still no luck. About my wife - Her name is Arunima Pandey (Age 38). Height ? 5 feet, Weight -63 Kg. There are two major problem she is having first Thyroid. But it is under observation and control from last 3-4 years. thyronorm 100 mg she is taking because this is most suitable dose for her. Second problem is migraine, it created lot of trouble in first two recurrent pregnancy loss. But she tolerated the same without medicine or just few crocin. We just got root cause for her migration and it was because of the cervical. She is very well now after therapy. But I would like to highlight here that she has taken lots of different variety of pain killer in the past. But last one year she is not taking any. Before below she was infertility patient. 2-IUI failed, IVF failed in middle due to very less eggs formation (AMH- .81, 05-Dec-2013). Right tube ectopic. But she got pregnant without any medicine. See below history. 1.First recurrent pregnancy loss ? LMP ? 02-Feb-2014, GA by LMP-11 Week, 3 days, Cardiac activity absent, missed abortion. Treatment pre pregnancy ? Phalaghit, satawari and Aloes compound Treatment post pregnancy ? mucaine gel and Gestofit 200 mg, Ecosprin 75 mg, Garbhpal Rash. Pregnancy termination by ? D.
Why Neutrogest 200 use pregnancy? Is it safe to intake oral instead of vaginal. I am having 7 weeks pregnancy with twins. And I am pregnant first time. So in this case this tables is safe to intake.
I can't feel something with my husband on bed. Im suffering from pcod also. Is pcod is the reason. Or something else. We are soo happy with each other but still why is this. Im so sad.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!