Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manesh Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Manesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. I am working in BPO and 9 and half hour job + 4 hour traveling. I want to continue my job but I am struggling with very serious health issues. I completed almost 3 months and I feel cervical pain in my neck. I am suffering from PCOD and perhaps some uterus infection. I don't feel lots of weakness but yeah feeling weak than before. I have also anxiety problem. Please tell how to make my routine. I couldn't tell anyone. How much I am helpless.
My brother is 32 years of age and he is suffering from erection dysfunction and he is hesitate to get married because of this problem. Is there any solution or home remedy. He is very shy to consult doctor.
Congestion in throat with redness but no pain . Problem more while sleeping as it seem to throat get more congested .symptoms from 3 days.
I have a oral thrush on tongue and digestion problem and now I am facing itching around my rectum where I observe some lumps, it might be piles. Whom to consult for this problem a gastroenterologist or an anorectal surgeon?
Helo sir ,mam I hv a 2.2 jaundice pls recommend me a good medicine & diet & can I take liveril forte medicine.
I am 35 years male and I have BP (6 years) and Diabetes (2.5 years). I am suffering from chest pain since 1 month but it is very mild. In starting I felt this mild pain continuously and then it automatically disappeared. Now I feel it when there is a hickup or belching. I visited Doctor (MD Medicine) he prescribed me Rabeprazole with Domperidone and clonazepam 0.5 mg with propranolol 20 mg BD. I got no relief then I visited heart specialist he told me that my Diastolic BP is high 100-110 and he changed my BP tablets. He done my ECG 2 times and both the times it was absolutely normal. My Lipid profile Hba1c are as follows: Serum Cholesterol: 187.5 Serum Triglycerides: 156.4 HDL Cholesterol: 47.2 LDL Cholesterol: 109.02 VLDL Cholesterol: 31.28 Hba1c: 6.2 Dr. Also prescribed me medicine to lower my LDL cholesterol as it must be 70 in my case. But I have no relief. I have hyperacidity problem for a long time and I think this is the only reason of this chest pain. Kindly help me plzzz.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
There is no set time when a man should ejaculate during sex. But it’s probably too soon if you have an orgasm before intercourse or less than a minute after you start. It’s a problem because when you ejaculate you lose your erection and can’t continue having sex. You and your partner may feel there’s not enough time to enjoy it.
It’s a common issue for men. Between 30%-40% have it at some time in their life. So, keep in mind -- it’s not something to worry about if it happens only occasionally.
What Causes It?
It’s not really known. But your brain chemistry could be at least partly to blame. Men who have low levels of the chemical serotonin in their brains tend to take a shorter time to ejaculate.
Emotional factors can play a role:
Sometimes PE can be a problem for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). That’s when the penis does not remain firm enough for sex. Men who are worried they could lose their erection may develop a pattern of rushing to ejaculate. It can be a hard habit to break.
When Should I See the Doctor?
Make an appointment if PE is bothering you or your partner. The doctor probably will ask if you’ve always had the problem or if it’s a new thing. He may ask about your sex life or your relationships. You’ll probably get a physical exam, too.
How Is It Treated?
Ninety-five percent of men are helped by behavioral techniques that help control ejaculation.
Stop and start: You or your partner stimulate your penis until your feel like you’re going to have an orgasm. Stop the arousal for about 30 seconds or until the feeling passes. Start the stimulation again and repeat three or four more times before you actually ejaculate.
The Squeeze: It works the same way as the start and stop method. But, when you feel like you’re reaching orgasm, you or your partner squeezes the head of your penis until you lose the erection. Repeat this a few times before ejaculating.
Some men find that if they think of something else during sex they can last longer.
What Medications Can Treat PE?
Homoeopathy has great results in treating sexual illnesses. Only an indicated medicine can treat the patient so one must not take any homoeopathic medicines without consulting a doctor. Some common homeopathic remedies for better sex include:
1. Agnus Castus: Low Sexual desire, patient is depressed and melancholy.Yellowish urethral discharge in males with no erection and sexual desire.
2. Lycopodium: Patient complaint of low sexual desire over a period of time, he is very sensitive and feels sad, depressed, melancholic with loss of memory. Frequently complaints of gastric origin including, gastritis, flatulency, acidity,dyspepsia,etc. Suffer from ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation, with no sexual desire. Impotency without erection.
3. Graphites: It specially suited to female patient with low or no sexual desire. Low libido with aversion to sex, menses are delayed and scanty along with hard stools and constipation. Males with low sexual drive, aversion to sex with ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation. Its one of the best homeopathy medicine for low sexual desire specially in old male and females.
4. Phosphoricum acidum: Low libido in males with pain and soreness of testicles due to inflammation. Extreme weakness both mentally and physically. Body ache with soreness of muscles. Extreme hair fall along with pimples and rashes. Eczema of testicles
6. Baryta Carb: Males who suffer from ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation, with low libido. Enlarge prostate gland. Dementia, loss of memory, loss of confidence, with history of induration of glands.
7. Onosmodium: No sexual desire in both male and female, patient feels very tired and week. Low sexual desire n females due to pain in uterus, with early and prolonged periods. Deficient erection in males with low or no desire to sex.