Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mandar Mone
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar MoneYour feedback matters!
I am getting wounds near anus external skin. What go do I am having high BP taking 50mg metosartan and remetor CV 10.
Hi I am too fat as compared to my friends please help me to reduce my weight I feel awkward in standing in front of my friends please help me please suggest me some medicines.
Hi, need help from a Gynaec, I am 29 years old and married. My menstrual is due today and I have slight bleeding since a week. Also, it's on and off. Please suggest.
I m 21 yr old female I m having hairfall from 1 yr my hairs are very weak at time of combing hairs comes out from roots. I do oiling once a week from coconut oil please provide me the solution or any medicine name asap.
I am underweight. Few years I had anaemia from then I am unable to gain weight. What diets should I have or some medicines.
I have a acidity issue, if there any permanent resolution for Acidity? Also have hair baldness issue. What should i do?
Hi im 20 years old boy, day by day my skin is getting darker due to some surveying in sunlight, can I get my colour back, is there any remedies like capsules or tablets.
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!