Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar MoneYour feedback matters!
I do brush twice a day but I think this doesn't suits me. When I do brush than bleedings comes out from my gums. What are the remedies you can suggest?
How to control diabetes, and food one should eat to control it and how to control pains in knee and backbone, eating healthy food is enough or person should take medicine?
I had sex frequently with my bf nd now I do not have my periods for last 2 months. I used pregnancy test kit nd it shows that I am not pregnant. What will be actually my prob.
I am 18 years old Male. I'm only 165 cm tall and also I don't have a beard but only a thin line line of moustache. My concern is my height growth and my beard growth.
Mera belly fat end nhi ho raha 6 months pehle c-sec hua tha please give me some useful tips. One month mein ye fat end ho skta h kya.Please tell.
My 21 years old son was suffering from jaundice two months ago & now have chicken pox. What should be done to avoid these ailments. H is weight is 50.
Have issue with hair. I have thin hair. So scalp is visible. Can you provide me the answer for this.
Back pain is one of the top reasons that people start to lose mobility in middle age. Pain can prevent people from engaging in physical activity, making it more difficult for them to maintain a healthy weight and keep up their strength, stamina, and balance as they age. So treating and handling back pain that results from injuries or health problems is crucial for staying on the path of a healthy and active life.
Seeing that most people spend roughly a third of their lives lying in bed, choosing the right mattress is essential for managing low back pain. It can realize the difference in whether you can sleep at night and function the next day.
In the past, doctors often recommended very firm mattresses. But one study, based on a waiting-room survey of 268 people with low back pain, found that those who slept on orthopedic (very hard) mattresses had the poorest sleep quality. There was no difference in sleep quality between those who used medium-firm and firm mattresses.
Soft mattresses, on the other hand, can also be problematic. While a soft mattress that adjusts to your body?s natural curves may help the joints align favorably, you might also sink in so deeply that your joints twist and become painful during the night.
If you desire to find out whether a firmer mattress would feel better than the one you?re currently using, try putting a plywood board under your mattress to dampen the movement from the bedsprings, or try placing your mattress on the floor.
Of course, you can also go to a mattress showroom and test a variety of models. Simply keep in mind that what feels comfortable for a few minutes in a store might not translate into a good night?s sleep. A more reliable test is to discover how you feel after sleeping on different types of mattresses while away from home ? for example, at a hotel or a friend or relative?s house.
I am 39 years old. I have a problem of backpain from last 1 year. Now a days it's tuff to bare give some tips from which I can cntrl it.
I have dark circles on My face and I am used scar cream from 1week but didn't see any change. So Pl give write solution for remove dark circles on my face.
7 dangerous things that smoking does to your skin
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: the process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: the nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit.
Related Tip: E-cigarettes : Good Or Bad?
Im having gastric trouble alot. My stomach bloats. It becomes big. I feel gas present in my chest. I feel like vomit sometimes. What to do to get rid of gas. And I have done medical tests everything are normal. I have regular periods. But psychologically im disturbed alot help me.
Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It soothes the area and reduces the pain.