Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar.A. KubdeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 17 years old male having extreme pain in my left side of neck since last three days I am not able to move my neck up and downward. If you can suggest me some methods to get fine it would be pleasure for me.
Hi I have a question. I want to ask that when I am feeling nervous then my body keeps vibrating. So how can I solve this problem. Any one please help me.
Everyone desires to have a glowing skin and it is very important that the face is washed regularly and moisturized to keep it smooth. Many beauty treatments are available to make the skin look young and radiant, but some of them are also ineffective and do not reduce the effects of aging. Some treatments like use of chemical peels, photofacial treatment and microdermabrasion are useful in returning the glow of your skin.
Use of chemical peels
The use of chemical peels mainly involves the use of chemicals to remove the upper layer of the skin. The layer of the skin is peeled easily as additives or some wax is added in the chemical peels. The remaining cells are moisturized by the acidic solution and it also helps in the promotion of collagen production and gives your face an even complexion. Acne problem can be treated using chemical peels and these peels can be used even on hands and neck. Nevertheless, there are some side effects that are caused by chemical peels as well.
Side-effects caused by Chemical peels
1. Use of chemical peels on the face sometimes causes scarring, characteristically on the lower part of the face. The appearance of the scars can be reduced using steroid medications and antibiotics.
2. The common side effects that are caused by the use of chemical peels are itching, redness and swelling of the skin.
3. Sometimes the color of the skin gets a little more darkened by using chemical peels or even lighter than normal and this condition is permanent.
4. The herpes virus that causes cold sores is flared up by use of chemical peels.
5. Carbolic acid is used in deep chemical peels and it can damage the heart muscles and even cause irregular heartbeat.
6. Carbolic acid or phenol used in the peels can harm the liver and kidneys. Hence, to avoid its side-effects the peel must be used at an interval of 10 to 20 minutes.
Who should not use a chemical peel?
1. Chemical peels are not advised for people who have been taking acne medication for the past 6 months or for people having dark complexion.
2. People with freckles and pale complexion or red hair must not use chemical peels
3. You should not use chemical peels if you have a history of severe outbreaks of cold sores.
4. People having abnormal skin pigmentation or facial warts must also not use chemical peels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 22 age years old, from last 2days backpain is coming severely, I am using back relief ointment, but there is no relief, what can I do now.
Hi. My periods is due on 23rd October. I had an unprotected sex on 19th October. I took unwanted 72 within 5 hours. What are the chances of getting pregnant. What should I do if my periods got delayed.
I am diabetes2 patient since last 26 year. At present my blood sugar fasting & P. P. Are 89 & 137 mg/dl & HbA1C is 4.8%, taking glimepiride1 mg od half hour before lunch & Metformin SR 1 gm od after lunch since last 34 months. I am suffering some side effects due to metformin such as excessive gas formation whole day, indication, heavy constipation, rashes & itchiness on back skin, weakness, dizziness & weightless. Hence to minimise above side effects I want to replace any other equivalent medicine in place of Metformin SR, which should be also suitable to me ie a heart's patient whose hearts bare metal standing was done on dt 29-8-13 for which I am taking Ecosprin 75 mg od daily, Atorvastatin10 mg od & Ramipril2.5 mg od on alternate days. Hence please suggest such medicine with potency which have less side effects in place of Metformin SR 1000 mg od. Thanks.
Suggest me good fairness cream and good acne free cream. Backson fairness cream is not available in market. Star brite cream also not available. So suggest good and reputed cream which available in market easily.
Hii doctor my height is not increasing because of my weight? Or any thing else please help me doctor my age is also increasing day by day please help me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should l do?
I am a 41 years old male and after having sex in the night with my wife I am again tempted to have sex but my wife is not ready at such times I have to masturbate is there any other remedy for this ?
How to lighten my hands, neck and legs which are darker than inner body. please help. Its way embarrassing.
hello please doctor help me thanks for help I have high fever its almost kill me, doctor please help me. Hello sir please help me if you not getting medicine I am gonna die please doctor help me and what should I do?
I have tried last three days and I have fever my body last two day and my urin is yellow and my eyes is yellow.
My daughter is having stomach ache from last night in the middle of stomach what should I do and what happen to her pls suggest.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.