Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mandar.A. Kubde
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar.A. KubdeYour feedback matters!
My father age 50 year he feelweakness, not sleeping in night comfortable sometime head feeling dryness. From last 2year.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
Related Tip: "5 Ways to Deal With Hair Loss"
Hello muje blood sugar hai kbi 230 aur kbi 250 bina khana khay hua main kaise control kru easy koi treatment btao.
My wife was not getting periods regularly. We got married in 2014 still we are trying for kids but still it's not happened for kids which are the better days to be in physical sex .and how many time to have sex in a month.
Sir me bahut patla hoon mere sarre chek up normal aate hai but mujhe kamjoori chakkar aankho me andhera aata hi.
Some stretchs to lower back
Perform these exercises with help from physiotherapist.
Hi, since few years my hair getting fall, im a smoker daily 4 to 7 now, only. 2 cigarettes per day please help how to stop hair fall and how to grow hair thanks.
I am suffering from teeth pain for last 2months. Which was a artificial teeth. What should I suppose to do. Please do me a suggestion.
Hello, I am 26 year old. I have pain in my left ankle. From last 3 months. I taken uric acid test. Result shows 7.1 uric acid level. Doctor suggest me to take No_uric tablet. I ate 1 month but still some times It pains but some times not. Please suggest me. What I have to do. Is any natural process to cure this problem.
My age is 22 years but still my beard is not grown, what is the problem for me, When will grow the beard and any medicine is there of growing of beard. Please suggest me any oil or cream.
I am 26 year old Male. 6'1" tall and weighing 74 kg. Pure vegetarian. Also don't take eggs in diet. My body structure is slim. I would like to know about the kind of protein based food I shall take in order to gain muscles.
Can playing video games ,helps to reduce depression? Can Playing video games ,helps in having a positive mindset?
I am working in a dusty place about 1.5yr, I want to know my inner body healthiness. How could I get?
For healthier teeth, flossing daily in a sawing motion is highly recommended. Take the floss to the point where the teeth meet the gums.