Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar.A. KubdeYour feedback matters!
Sir. I have a problem of migraine and its paining a lot during afternoon mainly between 12 pm to 2 pm. What can I do?
What is typhoid? Why it is affected yearly. Could you please let me know and to avoid this what precautions I have to take.
Hello doctor my self apoorwa jain I am 23 year old unmarried girl I have hair fall problem last one month what should I do please tell me doctor.
I'm 25 years old, from the last six months hairs in my beard are changing to grey and also I'm unable to sleep properly during night.
I am not eating food 3 times a day I only take food for 1 time that is in afternoon so will it creates any problem.
Hello Doctor my age is 19 years 9 months .from past few months my weight is increasing day by day like earlier I was 62 KG Now im increased to 72 KG .belly fat is increased too much .I've got fat on sides too. Please suggest me a quick effective way to reduce my belly fat and get back to my earlier wait.
Hi sir/mam I have a one big doubt. That is weight loss. Without any diet. I search in YouTube they used lemon. Whether it is true. Then give solution fr me.
I am using hair wax since an year. Before this I was using hair gel. But now a days I am facing such hairfall which I have never seen before. Please tell what should I do now to stop this hairfall?
Sir I have yellowness in my teeth and having bad breath after some time of brushing. And also having staining of my moles so kindly suggest me toothpaste or medicine for yellowish teeth and bad breath.
Hi, I am 24 years old girl. I did not experience much pimples before. Rarely I used to get pimples, but now I get very often. It leaves a mark behind even if I don't disturb it. Tiny pimples on my face and near back bone. Please suggest some cream.
Sir I am 22 year old girl. I have dark collection and pimple prone skin .i have been suffering from acne since age of twelve .but what make more uncomfortable and worried is dark spots I mean acne scars on my face .i have back heads problem too .could you help me to get rid of blemishes and pigmentation .
What could be reason of chronic fatigue even good exercise, rest and meal and in regular check up every thing was fine only cholesterol level was near to border.
I have fever from last three days I am not feeling well I have also problem of loose motion what can I do?
The term neurovascular disease refers to any kind of abnormality that can be observed in the blood vessels or in the blood supply to the spine or brain. The narrowing or shrinking of the arteries due to the plaque buildup also falls under this particular disease, which intervenes the normal blood flow to the brains, and makes the risk of stroke a more prominent one. If not treated at the right time in the right way, neurovascular diseases can not only cause disabilities in the adults, but may also be fatal.
Below are some of the common types of neurovascular diseases.
- Aneurysms: Aneurysms are a particular type of neurovascular disease where a vascular lesion or a balloon shaped abnormality manifests in the artery walls due to the walls' weakness or swelling. Vomiting, nausea and sudden headache of a severe kind are a few common symptoms of it.
- Arteriovenous malformation: When a defect is formed in the circulatory system which reduces the oxygen supply to the spinal cord and the brain, AVM or arteriovenous malformation occurs. While severe pain in the back is the main symptom of arteriovenous malformation in the spinal, headaches and seizures are common symptoms of the malformation in the brain.
- Arteriovenous fistulas: AVF or arteriovenous fistulas are nothing but some unnatural passageways in the vein and the arteries, encompassing the spinal cord and the brain. Here, the blood flows directly into a vein from the arteries through the fistulas, which gives rise to the blood bypassing the capillaries continuously.
- Carotid artery stenosis: When the carotid arteries, situated on the both sides of the neck and leads to the brain, starts to become narrower due to the plaque formation or the compositions of fatty deposits, the normal blood flow gets interrupted severely. Sometimes, mini-strokes or transient ischemic attacks are its first signs.
- Moyamoya disease: It’s comparatively a very rare condition where some blood vessels in the brains close due to blood clots. Some of its early warning signs are speech problems, weakness, limp paralysis and headaches.
- Cavernous malformation: Cavernous malformation refers to a neurovascular disease where not only the malformation occurs in the blood vessels, but they bleed too. Blood leaking from the affected blood vessels makes signs like seizures, vision loss or difficulties in swallowing, visible.
- Stroke: A stroke is a neurological event that happens all of a sudden, without any warning. As a result of it, often a new onset of different neurological symptoms becomes visible. Hemorrhagic stroke, transient ischemic attack, and cerebral infarction or ischemic stroke are three common types of strokes.
Neurovascular diseases are one of the main illness conditions that affect a considerable number of the population worldwide. Therefore, having a proper idea about the types and consulting with a doctor in case one suspects having any of the neurovascular diseases, is of crucial importance for leading a safe and healthy life. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!