Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mandakini PurandareYour feedback matters!
Never use potent steroids cream like Betnovate,Lobate,quadriderm,panderm,fourderm,for any skin problem on any part of body because after initial improvement of symptoms like itching, these steroid creams will aggravate the problem and may cause long lasting and somtimes permanent side effects like rashes, sensitive skin, recurrent infection,acne , dryness stretch mark etc.
Hi doctor. I am housewife and studying as my routine not good enough where I do not get time for exercise NO PROPER HEALTHY diet. Due to lack of sleep my dark circle increasing and skin too is dull. Please help me. I am from mumbai. My skin is normal not too oily and too dry. Please suggest some medicine.
Before 1st delivery I am having pcod problem. After delivery I am not getting periods from 9 months. We participate sex in only one time after delivery. I am delivered on 14 feb 2016. Pregnancy will come or not.
I am suffering from severe stomach pain during 1st day of my periods for the past 6 years. And dysentery too. When I checked with siddha doctor they told that I have polycystic in my ovaries and hormone imbalance.
Once is good, twice is better, multiple times , oh is even better. You must have heard about the desire to reach the pinnacle of pleasure multiple times. According to Rachel Carlton Abrams, the co-author of the book named 'The Multi Orgasmic Woman', an average woman is inherently able to climax multiple times. Reaching the climax more than once is not something you should be shy about.
Here are a few tips which can help you reach the climax multiple times:
- Do not be prepared for only one: Never ever be just single-minded. If you prepare yourself for only one orgasm, chances are high that you will not be able to have another after that. If your expectations are limited, then the possibility of you limiting your body to only one orgasm is high. Do not switch of your body mentally or sexually after reaching one climax. You have to be open-minded and be expectant towards being aroused again. If you have the right attitude, then that's the first step towards multiple orgasms.
- Foreplay is necessary: The second key to having multiple climaxes depends on how much time you devote to foreplay. Foreplay is extremely necessary as that will enable both you and your partner to attune your bodies for another climax. You might even reach your climax while your partner is still at the foreplay. Also make sure that you and your partner work towards your second orgasms slowly. Do not hurry too much as that might just mess up the entire experience.
- Exercise regularly: Kegel exercises are usually done to keep the pelvic region fit. If you want to experience multiple orgasms, make sure that you keep your pelvic region fit and fine. Flex your uterine muscles to tighten them; after holding it for some time, loosen them. Do this routine a couple of times. If you combine it with the pelvic connecting crunch, then you will be able to get the maximum out of your next orgasm.
- Take small gaps: It is usually better to keep a small time gap after you have reached one orgasm. It helps to calm you down and your partner sexually. After reaching the climax once, both you and your partner are going to be extremely sensitive to go for another round immediately. Hence if you both take a short break before working up to another climax, it will help you reach the peak.
So, if you still thought that reaching climax multiple times was something very difficult, well now you know it isn't. Try the above methods out and you will get to know why.
I am in my 12 week of pregnancy and my doctor gave me hcg injection biweekly and progesterone injection weekly. I have read that during 12 week the baby is about the size of lemon and we can feel it when we touch our lower abdomen but I cannot feel any thing .can it be possible that the baby is not growing. I am very concerned pls help.
She is facing problem from last many years but not yet prescribed to any doctor regarding her irregular periods and pain in lower stomach. After 5 6 days of her period cycle again bleeding occurs. Kindly prescribe me some medicine to get her cure.
- A dehydrated body cannot burn fat or gain muscle!
- Thirst is a late indicator of water. Hydrate yourself every 1- 1.5 hours!
What's the safe period for sex? I mean which days are safe for having sex as per menstrual cycle, whiteout precautions?
My wife just missed her period this month. We still have an 8 month baby that needs breast feeding. We do not want another baby too soon. We always use preventive measures, but in case she is pregnant, how do we end it by ourself? We really want to end the pregnancy. Please help.
Namasthe. Sir, am 25 year old, am married (3 year complted). We have no child because of we have planning. My question is. Which times of intercource for pregnancy? april 21st we were had sex without any contraceptive. What can we do? i'll become pregnant or what? please reply me sir.
Hello. My period start after 6 week of my cesarean delivery. Now my baby is 3 months old. And my monthly period are started. I want to know which days are safe for my to avoid pregnancy again.
HELLO, I am asking this for my mom, she is having an issue in her uterus, the query is that will she get any future issues if she removes her uterus, she is having a fear of having heart attack. She has gastric issue she gets pain in her chest so she has this feeling that something may happen. Kindly let me know is this possible, or there is nothing to worry.
Are you aware of the different consequences that may occur if you have multiple sexual partners? The more sexual partners you have, the risks of you getting an STI or sexually transmitted infection are enhanced. These infections are hard to treat, especially in patients with HIV. Until the infection is treated, your viral load may get pushed up. This makes it more likely that many people pass on the HIV virus by having unprotected sex.
What are the circumstances?
If you have sex with several partners, and one of them is infected with an STI, the virus is capable of being passed between you and all your partners. Many people end up having sex with each other without asking about STIs. This is risky as you can never tell if a person is infected by looking at them or having sex with them. If you are in a relationship with a mutual agreement of having sex outside the relationship, you need to be open and honest regarding any risk that you might have taken is a necessary part of looking after the sexual health of each other.
Things to Keep in Mind:
People have multiple sexual partners because of various reasons. These may include the thrill of having sex, the need to be desired, and also because of drugs and alcohol use because of which inhibitions are reduced. However, drugs and alcohol are very harmful to your body, leaving a negative impact and weakening your immune system. Several drugs and excess alcohol consumption affect the way your immune system tackles STIs.
Alcohol and drugs also make it more likely for you to practice risky sex, and take decisions which are unusual and unlikely to you in a sober state. Clouded judgement makes you avoid condoms while having sex. This might make you have sex with a partner despite knowing that you have got HIV. When your judgement is clouded, you may even skip the part of telling your partner about the fact that you have HIV.
For minimising your risk, in spite of having multiple sexual partners, you must always carry condoms with you. You should also avoid having sex when under the influence of alcohol and drugs. These are effective steps you should take to protect yourself and your sexual partner or partners from getting affected by HIV. You can also join a support group or consult a counsellor for advice regarding your situation. Having multiple sexual partners can also result in psychological disturbances.