Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mandakini PurandareYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor! I am in a dilemma. I had unprotected intercourse with my husband on Feb 28, 2016. Next day I took I pill ie 29th Feb. Now it's 17th March. I dint get my periods yet. I am worried if I pill haven't worked. Although I haven't even tested my pregnancy. Pls help me out is there any chance of pregnancy even after taking I pill. Or my periods are delayed because of I pill. How long I should wait? Additional information (I already have 19months old baby boy and I had c section delivery. If I would be getting positive test then can I take misoprostol on my own to terminate it) please help me out! Thanks in anticipation!
Hello doctor, I'm pregnant of 9 weeks. And having kidney stones of 16 mm and 8 mm in right and left kidneys. Doctor suggested me that as I don't have kidney stones pain, they suggested me to continue the pregnancy, if in case problem arises means if I get pain, then in the 2nd trimester they can do surgery in emergency. They guaranteed that It won't harm my baby too. That's my case till now. But my question is, in pregnancy, need to take more calcium intake. But as per my knowledge, more calcium intake will effect kidney stones, please help me sir/madam how much I have to take calcium daily. I completely stopped drinking milk and any calcium products.
I am 25 years ol. I had surgical abortion in dec 2015 due to baby had bo heartbeat. After abortion my periods are regular. So we started to try to conceive again after 3 mensuration cycle but I am not getting pregnant yet what are the issue.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.
My wife 25 years old Past two days totally tired and no stamina to stand also We did blood test Results came with WBC count 21300 Pls adv how to reduce WBC count BP and sugar also normal.
I am suffering from pcod. Dr. prescribed Metformin and normoz tablet. I had a vomit and dysentery when I start to take that tablet. Dr. told side effects will be there upto 10 days. For me it will continues about 15 days. Is this normal or I have to stop this medicine.
Hello doctor I am 24 year old and want to ask something. I am trying to conceive and I need to ask some basic things. 1. After intercourse semen comes out of vagina is it normal? 2. After intercourse after how much time I can get up and go to washroom and do cleaning. Thanks.
I want to know about hymenoplasty surgery. What are its complications, cost, best doctor for the same etc, also wanted to know the approx. Cost for it.
Are Today vaginal contraceptive pills effective to avoid pregnancy If my wife use it before intercourse?
Hello doctor, I have a doubt, Is first dnc leads to infertility or create any problem to getting pregnant for second time.. Please clarify my doubt..
I have a small lump or could be pimple in the lips of my vagina it is painless it occurred a week back? Please tell me what treatment I should take.
I am 12 weeks pregnant my question is I heard that android mobile and laptop is dangerous for pregnant lady is that true?
20 days before my iui was done and my first bhcg test level is 28 and two days after my second bhcg level is 10.28. My period is not come but I'm having left leg pain is it symptoms of pregnancy or period?
Hello I am unmarried but I want to marry with my friend who is widow (husband died 2 years ago) having two cute girls and we plan to get married she is medically fit Please give me information about is there any chance of std's or hiv in our relationship or sexual life because of her earlier life.
1. नियमित चिकित्सक चेकअप प्राप्त करें |
नियमित जांच से यह पता चलता है शरीर की वृद्धि और विकास उतना ही हो रहा है जितना होना चाहिए |
2. संतुलित भोजन रोजाना खाएं |
बहुत सारे फल और सब्जियां खाएं वे आपको विटामिन और खनिज प्रदान करते हैं जो आपके शरीर को मजबूत और स्वस्थ बने रहने में मदद करता है |
3. पर्याप्त नींद लो |
हर रात 10-12 घंटे नींद आपके शरीर और मन को बनाए रखने और स्वस्थ रहने में मदद करता है |
4. बढ़ते शरीर के लिए शारीरिक गतिविधि बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है।