Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mandakini DalYour feedback matters!
I have missed my periods for this month. My age is 16. I'm having pain in my stomach and headache as well. Though i'm virgin, I never had sex. So, please suggest what would might have the reason behind this and help me out. -Thankyou.
Hi, I had taken premault N for 5 days in the month of June as I had some occasion and I got my periods on 14th June. I am married and this month I have still not got my periods. I am scared that I may be pregnant. In how many days I am suppose to take up pregnancy test for accurate results.
Sir, my wife delivery was on 1st sept 2015 as per ultrasound report but now it is showing on 2 oct 2015 Please tell me is there any serious problem.
I am 28years old, and its 3 years since I got married. All the 3years me and my husband were not together since I was bit career oriented and was staying in Bangalore. Me and my husband used to meet once in 2 or 3 months. Now that I have relocated to Noida where my husband is staying and we are trying for a baby from 3-4 months but no result. Could you help us on this.
My wife had taken regestrone 5mg on monday ie 19th october till friday 23rd octobet twice daily she has not yet got her periods please suggest.
Cholesterol control: As mentioned above, the good balance of fatty acids contained in soybean oil means that the body can get the important and necessary fatty acids in their diet, including those which regulate cholesterol levels. Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce dangerous cholesterol levels and counteract the negative types. Furthermore, the other fatty acids like stearic acid, palmitic acid, and oleic acid are also found in balanced quantities. The fatty acid composition of soybean oil, as well as the powerful plant sterols, such as β-sitosterol can actually cause a reduction in cholesterol storage in the gut by 10-15% – not what you normally expect to hear from a “fatty” acid! Basically, soybean oil can seriously decrease you chance of atherosclerosis and other heart conditions, such as heart attacks and strokes.
Cognitive impact: Alzheimer’s disease is a terrible affliction that affects millions of people around the world. It results in the cognitive deterioration of a person’s brain as neural connection fail and die, thereby making everything from remembering the past to performing simple tasks a challenge. However, soybean oil has an impressively high level of vitamin k, which has been consistently connected with improving the symptoms of alzheimer’s, and even reversing the effects in some cases. The vitamin k acts as an antioxidant against free radicals, keeping them from damaging the neural cells.
Bone health: Another important function of vitamin k is its osteotrophic potential, which means that it can stimulate the regrowth or increased healing of bone. While this is often associated with calcium, vitamin k, of which soybeans has a lot, can also stimulate bone development in a very positive way, so make sure to switch to soybean oil if you want to prevent certain conditions like osteoporosis, which is often a natural result of the aging process.
Eye and skin health: Omega-3 fatty acids, which make up 7% of the total fatty acid content in soybean oil, are integral to protecting the cardiovascular system in the role of scraping our “bad” cholesterol, but it also protects cell membranes. This includes the very fragile and dangerous areas of the skin and eyes, both of which are common entrance points for bacteria and other foreign materials. These omega-3s also promote healthier vision by acting as antioxidants and neutralizing free radicals that can cause macular degeneration and cataracts.
Antioxidant potential: The high vitamin e content in soybean oil also acts as a powerful antioxidant while similarly protecting the skin from the damage of fre radicals. Vitamin e is directly associated with improving the appearance of blemishes, reducing acne scarring, protecting the skin against sunburn, and stimulating the regrowth of new skin cells to promote healing. Vitamin e is also associated with general antioxidant activity in the rest of the body, which boosts the immune system and helps to eliminate free radicals that cause certain conditions like cancer, premature aging, cognitive disorders and heart diseases.
A final word of caution: Remember, it may be a healthier form of vegetable oil, but it is still somewhat high in omega-6 fatty acids. Although this is “essential”, it is still a problem if it is not evenly balanced with more foods with omega-3 fatty acid content. There are still calories involved if you are worried about obesity. Furthermore, soybeans are closely related to peanuts, so with the increasing numbers of peanut allergies around the world, be careful about anyone with peanut allergies before cooking with soybean oil. Besides that, enjoy and happy cooking!
Hi doctor, i am 23 year old. I have sex with my partner on 23rd of march eat I pill within 24 hours. I suffer from little bleeding on 29th march only for one day. I checked my pregnancy test 4 times last one on 10th may all came negative but m not having my periods. Is there any chance that m pregnant? why my periods are late.
Hello please advise me meri dates me kuch problem h flow bhut km ho rha h aur hmesa 5 ya 6 din late ati h m bhut preshan hu.
My friend, she is not have periods yet? Is their any problem in delay of periods. This is the first time she had like this.
I have married 4 months ago my wife is very horny she insist me to have 3 times a day morning, evening and night as from one month she is doing it but from one week I am having a slight continues pain in my right side of kidney please help me is it safe and now what can I do to stop pain?
I have a child of seven month. MC has stopped. But I don't want any child yet. MC date has crossed 2 days. What to do? Please suggest me.
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi doc I have undergone D&N more than a month ago but till now my menses have not recovered. Doctor I was consulting gave me progesterone tablets for 1 week but no result was obtained. Please suggest.
Hiee I'm 24 years old I'm suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding. It's strtd on 27th of July. What to do.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. I finished inside her. And she took an I-pill after 10 min we were done. Is it fine to take an i-pill that soon, will the still be affective?
My wife FLP profile 1. FSH Serum 10.25mIU/ml 2. LH serum 2.59mIU/ml 3. prolactin serum 9.93 mIU/ml. Is this report is normal to became pregnant? please help.
Balance energy calories with activity calories. The energy you get from foods and beverages should equal the calories you burn in activity every day.