Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mandakini DalYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years od female, I have a hair loss problem wid my weight gain then I digaoins and found PCOS before three months back I starts medicine in homeopathy but did not found any results pls help me.
Hi, I am 20 and I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, I had sex in 4th may and she had her periods from 25th april to 1st may, I had used the pullout method, and dint cumm inside her, but I am worried! If she gets pregnant! what are the chances of her getting pregnant! And any home method to check if she is pregnant? Apart from pregnancy test kit?
I am a 20 years old girl and I have irregular mc problem with starting. I take m-tone syr then I have mc but after 2 month it stopped. So please Dr. Tell me what I do?
Hi, I am 24 woman. My periods are irregular from last almost 2 years. It was regularly stating from last 6 months and again its late in this month. Does having sex nearby dates delays periods? it was with protection. So I do not think there is any chances of pregnancy. Please advice.
I am under treatment for pelvic cyst. It has almost cured. But I still experience pain while having sex. Even my vagina is too dry so there is no lubrication.
Hi Doctor, I'm 35 years old. Mujhe fever hua tha one week pehle. Fever 100 tha but usme meri puri bones me not tolerable pain thi but abhi mai kafi theek hu but ab sirf arms ki bones me dard hota h but jab raat ko soti hu to aisa lagta h mai subah udh nhi paungi kafi weakness lagti h please mujhe guide kre mai kya kru kafi pareshan hu.
I have unprotected sex with my husband 2 days back but after sex I have taken unwanted 72. But after one night. Can there is a chance to become pregnant. I am feeling vomiting everytim. Headache and upset stomach. Is this is sign of pregnancy or its due to my over attention to it.
I am 27 week pregnant during my 1st trimester doc gave me progesterone because always I had pain like periods n menstrual cramp. Later I always had lower abdominal pain and at 18 weeks I had done anomaly scan in that my cervix length was 3.0 cm doc advised me take tidilan retard tablet to avoid risk of early pregnancy. After that I came to mom's place for delivery at 5 month. Here I consulted gyaenic she checked all my reports n advised to take ecosprin tablet after taking the tablet I had gas problem so I stopped and during my 25th week done my ultrasound in that cephalic presentation is seen and cervix length is 4.6 cm again I had pain in abdomen doctor gave me progesterone for a month. I am having thyroid since 2 years taking 100 mg dose and during first trimester my bp increased so am taking alphadopa twice a day. Now I want to know whether cervix length will increase? Asa I know cervix length will decrease when baby grows but in my 18 week scan it showed 3.0 now in 25 week report it's 4.6 cm.
My girlfriend is a virgin ,age is 22, but milk is coming from her one side of her breast. Is she pregnant? Or she have any other problems? What should we do! Pls explain.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello, my gf has been late fr three days of periods. We intimate with each other 20 days ago but only oral not sex n oll but our internal precum touches only and she is worried about pregnancy. She has fever now a days. Please suggest me what should we do?
Hii. Im a MCA student my weight is 52 and I have irregular periods problem what I should do to make my periods regular.
Hi m getting pain while follicular test please tell me I everyone will get pain or only I am getting.
I want to know the safest Days to participate in the sex with my partner. To avoid unwanted pregnancy.
I am 23 weeks pregnant I have very much itching in my legs, hand and stomach. Doctor please suggest me any lotion or medicine which safe to take.
It helps the growth of the tissues, in addition to increase of resistance & immunity power of the body, that helps to fight infections with immuno creative & rejuvenating treatment.
It makes an individual healthy bodily & mentally to live long disease free.
Diwali is a great time for family reunion. Festivities, fun and frolic rule the atmosphere. Amidst all kinds of pujas and other rituals, bursting crackers happens to be an integral part of it. This not only pollutes the atmosphere, but also affects the health of the people. Bursting crackers leads to the release of heavy metals like potassium chlorate, arsenic sulphite, sulphur, aluminium and copper into the air. This results in the deposition of high levels of residual particulate matter or rpm and suspended particulate matter or spm. These things emanating from the crackers are responsible for allergies. Many problems in the skin may start occurring and may even result in medical hazards.
In order to take care of your skin and avoid any kind of serious allergy or skin problem, follow these steps:
Crackers and fireworks should always be handled with care. They have many chemical components like charcoal, sulphur and potassium nitrate present in them. Also, they have substances which emits bright and colorful light. Those who are vulnerable to allergies such as running nose, skin rashes and itching skin allergy due to crackers, the situation may worsen if tight clothes are worn. They can further aggravate the rashes. A cool compress or a shower is the best way to get relief from a rash, which is itching or burning like fire. Then it has to be patted dry and moisturized. Aloevera can bring great relief for inflammation. In case of any burn or any itching or any reaction on skin alovera will work very effextively, so it should always be kept handy. In case the symptoms are too severe, and a doctor is not available immediately damp dressing is the best solution. A soft cotton piece of cloth should be soaked in raw milk. It should be then wrung out little and used to cover the affected area or the whole body.
All the above-mentioned methods are good ways to take care of skin allergies during diwali. However, there might be some skin problems which do not go on their own. In those cases, the help of a doctor is the ultimate solution. Consult our experts get answers to your questions!
Hi Dr. My daughter is of 14+ n during periods she suffer from heaving bleeding plzz give sm suggestion she had bleeding for 7 DayS. please tell me something she can't take medicine also because it affects a lot during periods. So Dr. please help me.
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.