Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manan JadliwalaYour feedback matters!
I have black spots on my face. I am so tired about that. please tell mi what can I do for this for remove all the black spots?
I have dark patches on my face. What should I do? Earlier I was applying glyceric acid on my face. Should I start glyceric acid again or there is any better solution. please help. There is my sisters wedding next month.
Hi I have pigmentation problem, some dark patches black near my left eye and uneven skin tone. I had laser and peel but there is no improvement what should I do now please suggest.
My age is 29 years, I'm dark in colour, I'm having black tan on forehead. One year back a dermatologist did a NMPM chemical peel. She suggests some creams and medicines I used but no improvement in fore head tan. But now I become more black than before peel. She said more pigmentation is there. Is there any advice to getrid off tan. I used so many creams including kojivit Gel. So please suggest how to improve skin tone and removal of tan. Thanks in advance.
I have pain in the motion area while going motion, some times I see blood while going motion. Why comes this happens?
I am 18 year old . My face is few dark and have my face black dark marks . So please suggest me . What can I do.
I'm a female age 36 want to know how does facial bleaching harm our skin and what other alternative would you suggest for blending facial hair to skin tone instead of facial bleaching.
My wife has a lump in her left breast and she also did USG guided FNAC as per homoeopathy doctor. The report reveals that she is having a tumor. So what you people suggest? Shall I go for operation or it can be vanished with any medicine. Please reply.
I'm 20 years old man. I have some rashes on my skin that often re appear at different places. I do have bath very often. But these rashes are rings that differ in sizes.
I am 27 years old female and I have oily skin. I get a lot of pimples on my face. Please suggest me home remedies for clear skin.
I am 22 year female and have fibroadenomas. A large lump of 3.60 in my left breast. What should I do? I dont want any surgery as it leaves me a scar. Is there any alternative to it? iam so worried and depressed about it.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"