Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Malvika KohliYour feedback matters!
Helo my age is 20 or mere skin per acne scars or gadde ha please give me best solution mene bahut treatment ki but result 0.
I am 21. I got acne since I was like 15 years old. I went to many dermatologist but it didnt work. So I was thinking of chemical peel for my face. My question is that, is it safe? and does it completely remove my active cane and scars?
Is castor oil helps to regrow hair on bald patches? Please tell me I am suffering from hair loss. I am also doing laser which I purchase from Amazon power grow hair comb laser. Is this laser is safe to use? Please suggest me. And I also have dark spots on eyes. How to get override of it. Please tell me.
My face make a pimple again and again so I Try many medicines take bus not disappear pimple and I take many tube and other many medicines but not any reaction. So please help me and give me solution this problem.
My name is manoj my qui is my face is very dark in this summer please advice me because I going to meet my friend but he feeling very bad Kindly.
My age is 24 I am facing hair fall problem even I am not used hair colour and any hair product that available in market What should I do please help me.
Hi. I have skin pigmentation on either side of my cheeks from past five years. I tried melaglow melforte but it dint work out. And May be cuz of the present weather my skin has become too oily and I luk dull. Please assist me.
Hello I am very healthy eater though my skin is bad. It doesn't have glow and some pimples are there too. I drink 3_4 litres of water, eat all vegges, never eat junk, sleep 6 hours then why I don't have healthy skin please tell some effective thing to make my skin healthy.
My hair are going white I am just18is it due to sickness or hormonal imbalance iamfelling very embracing please give me help.
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.