Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Some white liquid comes out everyday from my left ear. But no pain. What I need to do? IS that dangerous.
Sir I was having saur throat from 2-3 days when I checked in the mirror I noticed a white pach at the back of the tongue what can it be? Anything to worry?
I am 39 year old male and I have earache or ear pain is pain in the ear for last 2 months. What should I do ?
In winters each morning time and evening time I have sneezing problem. My nose is watering during that time. During night my nose get blocked. This problem exist only in winters.
Feels like a something stuck in my throat. Like a cough. I take tablet but nothing happened. It troubles me in long speeches Thanks.
I am 29 years old female married, my menstrual are very painful I feel dizziness, sweating ,Bloating in the belly area. Now I want to know the reason of severe cramps and what would be the best time to conceive the baby my periods cycle are as under 9th july16 14th Aug'16 19th Sep'16 24th Sep'16 pls suggest.
I'm 36 years old, and I experience occasional irritation in my throat like something's blocking it and feel uneasiness while gulpingfood or drink every time, please help.
I am having sinusitis, due to which I am very much allergic to dust and also heat. In summer if I spend some time outside in sun, I get an headache which last for long until I take any pain killers like nimesulide. Also while headache, one of my nostril feels like wide open and the other feels jammed. please suggest some permanent solution to this.
I am 28 and have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for as long as I can remember. I usually take Levocet to curb the symptoms whenever I come in contact with an allergen. For the past one month or so, I am down with cold every single day with symptoms appearing mostly in the morning as soon as I wake up. Besides, I also sense some blockage in nostrils even when there is no runny nose and I can breathe only through one constricted nostril at a time. I do not go out or come in contact with dust/allergens. Can you help?
From last two days I am taking calpol 650 mg for fever and did all my jobs. I also have some infection or dryness behind the throat, kindly advice what next I should do.
I am 33 years old male suffering from some like tonsil seen some small fungal type on end of the tongue some time feel burn for last 5 years. So many medicine used on doctor prescription. But condition was still same. Please suggest me. Thanks
I am 75 year old non diabetic and have emphysema and have short breath often. What medicine I should take to get comet relief.
Hello doctor. Before some days. I am surfing from sinus problem and consult with ent specialist. But it has long time I am not recovered. Now I felt my tongue test has change. I am not test anything. Every things like restless. What are the symptoms. Wh3re should I consult. please advice me.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.