Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mallya Satyanarayan Vittalrao
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Mallya Satyanarayan VittalraoYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from VERTIGO due to dis order of middle ear. I am taking vertizac tablet and neurozan tablet daily but can not help too much. I am very upset. How long the problem is going. What can I do to stop the problem ? When I am totally overcome this situation ? Plzz suggest me.
What are the symptoms of thyroid gland Coz I roommate has a problem if throat, sometime she can't drink water also, but she always wants cold drinks and coldcoffee, I do not know exactly what she is suffering from thyroid or typhoid pls reply me soon.
Sir I have a pain in lower part i.e left side of throat. When I turn right, it pains as if someone is pricking it. Please suggest what to do.
Doctor, three days back I developed sore throat. Two days back had fever (100.5) took only one paracetamol and after that body temperature till today (3rd day) is Normal .but I am having joint pains ,heavy legs and very mild cramp .i went MD doc. He did CBP. He told everything is normal. Platelets are adequate, lymphocytes 36% .can this be dengue? I don’t have fever .i have only joint pain in left elbow and legs are heavy.
Frm last 2 days m suffering frm cold n cough . I have been taking steam n med of sinus n n vicks inhaler so my nose is open today n n treat is also fibe today but m suffering frm nvr ending headache n my eyes are burning n body pain n weakness I am feeling n duw to change in weather my sinus is very critical too. N frm today I hv got pain in my left ear wich is been frm back of the ear to inside the ear its feeling like some nerve is stretched n been field pain during tym of hichki n getting bump n dat tym pain is too much n n anytym wen I press my finger I feel the pain inside my ear n this started to me in today's afternoon. .so pls guide me how to overcome all this.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.