Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Mallya Satyanarayan VittalraoYour feedback matters!
I'm get ear pain. When I'm talking in phone. I have consulted a Dr. he said because of shower bath it came. I have used medicines & it went off. But now I'm facing same problem. Would tell the permanent solution for it.
I Rajeshwari devi 73 year old facing the problem of sound in ear of ringing bell since last 10 years. I become so hope less when it ringing loudly. So please advice some medicine or exercise to cure this problem.
I can't sleep at night like cat sleep if any small sound hear I wake up and some time blood comes from nose. Will you please suggest why like this please help me?
I am a 45 year old male. I experienced, about three times, after urinating, I got fainted for seconds. After that I was ok. These happened when I got up from sleep during midnight. I am weighing 65 kg. Height 175 cms.
I am a 24 year old male and have a problem with blocked nose since last 3 years, so what should I do?
Should sub-total eardrum perforation with dry ears, csom safe and I miss hearing 1-2 words in a sentence or misunderstand a word or two sometimes and mild tinnitus mostly at night should be fixed?
I have flu in last 2 days. And my nose are blocked with headache and occasionally my eyes are fill with tears. What should I do?
My son is 5 year old and since last month blood from his nose came almost after 15 days gap. What I should do?
3 days ago when got up during night to relieve myself, I felt as if my both ears are blocked. There is no problem in hearing. I have gnawed mouth wide also but it does not help. There is no wax either. But it is very uncomfortable as when while eating the sound of chewing is heard very loud. Please suggest remedy. Thanks.I am 51 year old male.
Hello Sir, Good DayMy self sheesh (male) age 24.5 and some times I feel that I'm suffering from asthma. Before I was suffered a lot with nose running and some doctors told me that you have sines but by a local doctors treatment I found myself well from nose running. But the major problem now is the asthma type breath problem for a certain time and some times tonsils put me in danger zone. Rest all ok. I humbly request you to guide me that as a small age I can recover myself in such a ways and stay fit. Hope you get my problem. Thanking you in anticipation. Best RgdsSheesh.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.
I have nose bleeding and nose pain since last 3 days. What should I do to stop this? What type of precaution I need in future?
Home Remedies of Tulsi
•In the case of sore throat, boil the water with Tulsi leaves and take as a drink. This water can also be used as gargle.
•Take decocotion of Tulsi leaves with honey and ginger will act as an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, cough and cold.
•To get immediate relief fom influenza, take Tulsi leaves, cloves and some salt boil it in 1/2 liter of water till only the water are left and take it as a drink.
•In case of kidney stones, take the juice of Tulsi leaves and honey regularly for 6 months it will expel the stones via urinary tract.
•Take 12 leaves of Tulsi twice a day to prevent from stress and also purifies the blood.
•To cure ulcer and mouth infections take a few Tulsi leaves and chew them for some days.
•To cure the insect stings or bites, take a teaspoonful of fresh juice of Tulsi leaves or paste of fresh roots and apply it on the effected skin.
•Consume the juice of Tulsi leaves which is the beneficial in the treatment of ringworms and other skin diseases.
•Take Tulsi leaves dry in sun and make powder, can use it for brushing teeth.
•Take Tulsi leaves mix with mustered oil and make paste. Use it as toothpaste that hepls to maintain good dental health and massage it to the gums.
•To get relief from headache take decoction of Tulsi leaves internally.
•Pound the Tulsi leaves mix it with sandal wood paste and apply it on the forehead to reduce over heat and headache.
•Take 2 drops of black Tulsi leaves juice and put into eyes daily at bedtime which is an effective remedy for sore eyes and night blindness.
•To get relief from pain due to burns, apply Tulsi juice mixed with equal amount of coconut oil on the burns.
•To get quick relief from itching apply Tulsi juice mix with lemon on the areas.
•Take paste of Tulsi, hibiscus(gurhal) and neem leaves and apply it to the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.