Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. MalikYour feedback matters!
I have fever and joint pain from more then 55 days. Severel test are done. Alot of antibiotis and painkiller I have taken but there is not permanent relief. From where and what treatment should I take ?
My age is 43 years. What tablets should I take for a health life. What medicine is to be taken to increase sex life at a later stage.
I am 45 years old male since one year I am getting neck pain after sleeping of 4 to 6 hours (in between two shoulders)
Hi, since my retina was weak, I had underwent a laser to correct the same. After which been having severe headaches due to continues pc usage since my profession demands that. Please confirm if this is normal? any thing that will help to ease this. Also I am planning for a laser eye surgery by may? 15 mid. Due to my continues eye problems, even though the fee is very high.
I am 20years old. I had a cyst on my left ovary (8.3cm). It was removed by micro surgery. Now I am well. And there is no pain and my period is normal. My question is, can it occur again? What should I do to prevent it?
My partner is getting lusty day by day and I am getting week in front of her with my pennis what solution I can find for my self? She wants sex daily.
Hello sir, My daughter 11 years old she have PGE primary general epilepsy. She take Keppra 250 mg medicine. I want know if PGE can cure by operation are possible or not ? Any doctor or hospital in south Asian country? Please give solution without medicine.
Hi, I am 19 years old. I have stomach problem (mainly constipation). Pressure is not coming in the morning. This problem is from 3-4 years.
I am diabetic since 18 years. Taking medication, Amaryl 2 mg, Metformin 500 or 850 and now Janumet tablets 50/500. HbA1c report on 14 Jan shows 7.3. Somettime sugar level goes to 170 fasting and 250 PP. Sometime it comes down to 90 and even 70 also. So far not on insulin. Please give some suggestions to control this. Exercise is less. Thanks in anticipation !
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer. It is a cancer which begins in the lining of the uterus. The uterus is the part of a woman's body where the fetus develops. Uterine cancer is one of those rare cancers in India, which can be diagnosed in its early stages. This is because excessive vaginal bleeding occurs, thus making it a very serious and an apparent symptom. It is also one of the few forms of cancer which can be cured as removing the uterus is often more than enough to cure the patient of uterine cancer.
Here are the causes, diagnosis and treatment of uterine cancer:
The exact cause of uterine cancer is not yet known, however, there is a theory on what causes uterine cancer. Hormones in a woman's body have been thought to increase the chances of getting uterine cancer. This is because it has long been thought that having high levels of estrogen is the cause of uterine cancer. Increased estrogen thickens the endometrium and thus, increases the likelihood of uterine cancer.
There are several tests used to diagnose whether you have uterine cancer including:
1. Pelvic exam: This is an examination in which the vagina, bladder, rectum and uterus are scanned for lumps. If they are found, it might be due to uterine cancer.
2. Pap test: A pap test is a special test designed to scan for uterine cancer.
3. Transvaginal ultrasound: A transvaginal ultrasound uses high-intensity sound waves so that pictures of the uterus can be taken.
4. Biopsy: During a biopsy, the doctor will remove tissue from the endometrium and it will then be analyzed for cancerous growths.
1. Surgery: This is the most common treatment as it removes the entire uterus and prevents the spreading of the cancer.
2. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy involves giving drugs which kill cancerous cells. They are given through either an intravenous line or even in pill form.
3. Hormone therapy: This is a therapy in which either progesterone levels are increased or estrogen levels are decreased.
4. Radiation therapy: In this treatment, high energy laser beams are used to destroy cancerous cells.