Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MalikYour feedback matters!
I am extremely suffering from premature ejaculation, while doing sex it takes hardly 15 secs and while masturbation (bed humping ) it takes 10 secs hardly this is from last 6 years my age is 24 now I am masturbating twice a day since 14 years of age, please HELP ME.
I suffer from white substance on my tongue and my throat often get ill and I experience hoarseness in my voice also I suffer from pain in throat due to acidity which test need to be performed to evaluate the problem?
I m 19 years old boy? having testicular pain since one year testicular lump since 4 mnths chest pain since 1 Month breathing problem since 3 weeks knee-elbow-shoulder pain since 2 weeks am i having testicular cancer spreading through all over body? i m also having frequent and too less urination with yellow color n sometimes with pain.
6 Myths on STROKE, busted!
Stroke affects the arteries that lead to the brain. This serious, life-threatening condition happens when blood supply to a part of the brain gets cut off.
Many myths surround this medical condition :
Myth 1: Only older people suffer from strokes
This isn't true - young people can experience strokes as well. About a quarter of stroke cases are reported by people aged 65 and below. More importantly, irrespective of the age group, the warning signs are the same; it is only in response that differences can be found between younger and older people.
Myth 2: Women don't suffer from strokes
The opposite is true. It is women who suffer strokes more often than men. This is because women tend to live longer than men whose longevity gets affected by heart disease. Since they live longer than men, they tend to be more vulnerable to strokes.
Myth 3: Strokes can't be prevented
Through changes in your lifestyle, strokes can easily be prevented. You can reduce your chances of getting a stroke by having a balanced diet, exercising, keeping an optimum body weight and limiting alcohol consumption as well as quitting smoking. Moreover, up to 80% stroke cases can be prevented by leading a healthy lifestyle.
Myth 4: Strokes aren't easy to recognise
Strokes can be easily diagnosed through the Face, Arm, Speech and Time test (FAST). If you suffer from slurred speech, facial droop or numbness on one side of the body, you're said to suffer from a stroke.
Myth 5: Strokes are similar to one another
This is another misconception about stroke. No two strokes are the same. While certain strokes happen when blood flow to the brain gets interrupted, there are others that take place when blood vessels in the brain get ruptured. Recovery depends on the extent of damage, the type of stroke and your health condition before the occurrence.
Myth 6: Strokes are a form of heart attack
Although strokes and heart attacks are closely related, they are not the same. In strokes, blood supply to the brain gets interrupted; on the other hand, in heart attacks, blood supply to the heart gets severely affected.
Related Tip: How To Know If You're Getting A Heart Attack?
My pennies is too small when am in mood it is 4 inches without mood 2 inches. Due to this I can't participate easily in sex and am not feeling the feel of sex. Am seeing so many medicine's in Internet and hearing some medicine names for enlarge of pennies but I don't to believe all that because if there any side effects I should suffer for that. So please say me how to enlarge my pennies in natural way . Say me natural medicine's to enlarge my pennies to satisfy my partner. So please help me.
I am suffering from itching problem especially in my testis and join of the both legs. I am use lot of ointment but it didn't worked. please suggest me some good medicine. Thank you.
I am unable to sleep at night. I have acidity problem. I awake around 3 - 4 am daily and wake up at 9 pm. Please suggest some ayurvedic or home remedies. This is happening from last 4 Month. Sometime I awake whole night. Thinking about something or surfing something on phone.
Since last one week I am getting neck pain, and I am taking treatment from phyothrepist still pain is not releasing kindly advise.
Sir I have a problem for acidity, my problem for last 8, 9 months, I thik I have a problem for haris, so please tell what I do now?
I am 25 years old and my problem is time duration. When I am doing sex with my wife discharge after 1 or 2 minutes. Please tell me what I do for long duration.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from stomach mild pain since two days. please Suggested me hurry up.
I have hepatitis A - Positive Bilburin -2.4 SGPT - 1275 SOT - 204 I am under treatment since 14th. Till wat time I can resume job as I am in pvt sector. Plus guide wat to eat and wat not to eat.
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen.