Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Male TherapistsYour feedback matters!
I am 61 years male. I have bypass surgery in 2010 and angioplasty in 2011. Is it possible another bypass surgery? Why my artery was blocked after bypass within a year? Please help me answering me. With thanks Arunava Hazra.
Sir, I am and student of engineering college. So my face is very poor. i want to my face clean. Please help!
I am ill with fever from two weeks with cough and alao feel so tired. Please help. Me and auggeat me about autable medicine.
Im Monthly 3 time drinker. There is no symptoms. I took general total blood test on 2-7-16 every thing was normal but my total bilirubin was 2.84 [D.Bil-1.56,In. D Bil-1.28] I stop drinks and smoke and went to liquid food diet for 10 days and in rest. On 16-8-16 I did retest result was Total Bilirubin: 1.90 D.Bilu-1.00, In. D Bilu-0.90. I go and take Natural medicine juice ratio of weekly ones. I took 3 weeks and check my bilirubin again on 1-9-16 Total bilirubin was 1.19 shows Normal. I stop take natural medicine and take test yesterday again but It shows Total. Bilu-2.09, D.Bilu-0.72, In. D Bilu-1.37. expect this bilirubin remaining all Hemo, RBC,SGOT and SGPT everything was normal. I took Scan also that also normal. Whts my prob How long it time take for cure? please help me dr.
Sir/madam. I am very thin. As I am 18 years old n my weight n body structure is nt like that. Its only 50 kgs. Sir please Give me some instructions for increase weight n my body too. N sir/madam I am pure veg.
My son is having fever since yesterday. I have been giving him meftal 3.5 ml but no use. Kindly help.
I suffer high blood pressure problem, I'm taking medicine twice in a day but my head is paining too much why?
Need urgent advice on small kidney stones, want to get rid of them without operation. Please reply in pain.
It is important for you to both take care of your body and love your body. At times due to certain factors our body does not perform the way we wants it to. There are various phases of sexual activity that include attraction, stimulation, excitement and peak. These stages usually come in close sequence and follow a normal course until the sexual peak ends in sexual orgasm. Yet, this process can be hindered by a condition known as premature ejaculation that many men suffer from. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration. There are a variety of causes for this, starting from biological to psychological. Read on to know more about these causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is one where the male patient experiences trouble during sexual encounters and experiences. As per this condition, the patient will have difficulty in mustering up and thereafter, retaining an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition can also contribute to premature ejaculation.
- Chronic Health Issues: Many male patients who are suffering from chronic health issues are at
- serious risk of developing premature ejaculation in the long run. These health issues range from diabetes to heart disease. Due to these diseases and ailments, the patient may feel considerable stress or even may not be able to ejaculate later in the process of intercourse.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem.
This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.