Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Malathi.D.AdsulaYour feedback matters!
My dad is 60 years old, he is suffering from knee pain, doc has suggest one tablet which he is wearing daily, please suggest any exercise for daily if required.
Hi I'm 54 years old and suffering from high blood pressure. My normal bp is 140/85. I used to drink wine one or two glass once in 2-3 days. Today my upper bp got reached at 186. I just want to control my bp by some natural ways. Help me out. Also suggest a suitable diet chart for me.
My hair is very hard and white. And also dandruff is very high amount in my hair. I m facing lot of problem. So please help me.
I am 35 yrs old face have" jhaiya" and 10-20 hairs are become white. Please provide ayurvedic/ homemade solutions to resolve problem.
A panic attack is an intense and sudden feeling of fear that may lead the person to lose control and fear that he is dying. The intensity of the attack normally hits for around ten minutes though the symptoms may linger on after that. It normally occurs without prior signals and is typically unrelated to any of the underlying health troubles.
Ways to Control Panic Attack Symptoms-
If you are experiencing signs of panic attacks, then it is imperative to undergo proper medical treatment to find out any deeper medical problem related to these symptoms. If there is no definite cause, which is required to be treated, then there are various ways of controlling the panic attacks.
Proper education: If panic attacks are left untreated for a long time, then it may lead to panic disorder, which includes frequent and recurrent panic attacks within a short span. So, it is important to have proper knowledge for combating panic disorders. You will have to understand how the fear centre of the brain works in order to recognise what panic disorder is. It is imperative to understand that the signs of panic disorder have no connection with any severe illness.
Calm breathing: When a person is hit with a panic disorder, it is natural to take short, shallow breaths. You will have to take control of your breath and try to create a slow stream of air within and breathe it out, which will prevent hyperventilation and an accumulation of carbon-dioxide in the blood. It is recommended to practice slow breathing in a normal state of mind, so that you have a good hold over the technique which would come in handy when a panic attack occurs. You will have to breathe in for five seconds and hold the breath for one second before you exhale it out, spanning through four seconds. Repeat the process several times until you start experiencing a soothing feel.
Muscle relaxation: Then you must try to learn how to relax the body by tensing and then relaxing different muscles, which will reduce the overall anxiety and stress levels causing panic attacks. You can start working on the muscles of your feet and then slowly move on to the forehead. You will have to tighten each muscle group while taking a deep breath, hold it for a few moments and release it while breathing out.
In case you think you are suffering from a panic disorder, it is imperative to waste no time and talk to a psychologist without further delay.
I am 17 years old but my height is not perfect for this age and also I am growing very slowly. Please help me that what I do.
What is the symptoms of having low blood in the body? How and what is the process to recover the low blood in the body? How much blood does a normal body have?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am 32 years old. My face skin is so dull like m of in 30s but my face luks like 50s actually in my skin there are lots of marks. Like marks of smallpox, pimples dark spot etc. Now a days m having the problem of blackish dead skin spot on my cheeks n my skin become ruffish its not smooth. Please give solution for my problem
I am ANIMESH DAS .my face became dark whereas my body is quite fair. My doctor prescribe me tretinoin .1% gel. He told me at a time that gel will fair my face. My quarry is it sufficient for me else prescribe some medicines.
I am alcoholic I am drinking everyday whisky if I don't take 2 or 3 pag every day I can not sleep at night please help and suggest me how to leave this habit?
hello Doctor, I have white hairs in the age of 17 and I m feeling very ashamed due to these white hairs. So I request you to please tell me the right way of treating this hair problem. Thank you.
My friend consumed full bottle of goodnight liquids (45 ml) yesterday at afternoon 12.30 and yesterday night around 9.30 she vomited everything. Now will she be fine r is there any harm to life? Now she is looking normal having no effects.
I have acidity and bloating problem. Every morning I feel my stomach very tight n mind say not to eat anything. What should I do besides taking the medicine.
I am 23 years old and I am having high BP 130/100. Presently I am taking medicine to control it. What to do to make it normal. Please suggest.
My father has diabetes and he' s taking regular pills can he switch to insulin. Which one is better pills or insulin. He is 61 years old and suffering from diabetes from the last 10 years. He is 174 cm long and weighs 72 kilograms.
A lot of people are obsessed with the idea of having a soul mate. This is probably because of the countless books and movies that have equated the idea of a soul mate with that of true love. Now, the idea of being with a soul mate is not unappealing at all, because after all, who would not want to be with the perfect partner? The idea of having someone who gets you is totally wonderful. However, it is also important to understand that the concept of a soul mate is very ambiguous and can, in fact, ruin your potential love life. Instead, when you are going out with someone, it is important to enjoy their company and be grateful for what they can offer, rather than scaring them off by constantly trying to impose your expectations of what they should be giving you. Here are some reasons why it is important to put your hunt for that elusive “soul mate” on a permanent halt.
Nobody Is Perfect!!
This is one of those quintessential reasons why you have to stop looking for your soul mate immediately. After all, what is a soul mate? Most people believe that a soul mate is someone who is completely perfect not only for them, but also as a person. However, these are very unrealistic expectations. It is not possible for an individual, whether a boy or a girl, to be completely perfect. If you are hung up on the idea, you might not be able to handle the problems and the shortcomings in your partner, because after all, it will not comply with your idea of how “perfect” your partner is and should be.
You Will Never Be Able To Accept Completely
A relationship consists of two people, where both individuals are equal participants. If one of the partners is in the relationship because they have found something attractive about you, and the other partner is in the relationship because they think you are soul mates, then an immediate imbalance is created. In the process, the latter would never be able to accept the smaller quirks, mistakes, flaws, and habits which do not coincide with their own, because obviously that is not what “soul mates” are supposed to be like, are they? Work on accepting your partner as they are instead of fitting them into the mold that you have created, because you never know, they might become your partner in life.
Expecting too much from a relationship or your partner can lead to heartbreak. So, keep your expectations real!
- People associate the concept of a soul mate with statements like “We share a special connection,” or “We are made for each other,” or even “We love each other unconditionally.” No matter how appealing and fairytale-like it sounds, you also have to make sure that you are firmly grounded in reality. Although thoughts like these can enhance a relationship, it is also important to note that a relationship cannot be solely based on such things. No matter what, there will be some amount of consternation, fighting, and misunderstandings, which will only increase when your idea of a having a perfect soul mate is violated.
- Marriage makes you complete and ends your loneliness: Marriage definitely provides you a companion (for life), but being lonely is something dependent on the person. As they say, be alone, don’t be lonely.
- You will know at first sight if the person is right for you: Not necessarily. The person may have been nicely groomed and dressed when you first met them. However, there is more to that person, and as you get to know them more, you will become aware of your likes and dislikes and other aspects, which are more important in helping you decide if the person is right for you.
- You need to remember every date that was a milestone in your life – the day you met, the day you proposed, the day you agreed, the day you spoke to your parents, the day they agreed…… the list can be very long Get real! All these lead to you two being together. They are good to remember, but do not call for a celebration every single time. Also depends on what you call as a celebration.
- Celebration: Instead of talking about past events, keep small milestones for yourselves and celebrate each event together. Celebration means going for a ball party where all break into a well-rehearsed song and dance. Celebration is being together and talking something meaningful. It could be cooking together or going for a drive or a movie. Important is to spend time together.
- Romance is in the air: Depends on your definition of romance. But, as the routine daily life begins, you realize you need to clean the house, cook food, and buy groceries to ensure it is running smooth. Romance is definitely there, but there are other things too to do.
- Love will help overcome all problems: Love definitely helps tide through problems, but whether it is money or people, you need to work on them.
- Communication: My spouse knows me so well, I don’t have to say a word: 'Totally wrong'. If you want it, say it. It is as simple as that. Telepathy does work, but it is better to talk out than assume. Communication is key to any relationship, especially marriage.
- Marriage is the bed of roses: No Married couples are always happy. Married couples also fight and argue and quarrel. No two people can think the same way. So agree to disagree and respect the differences.
- Possessiveness: Being possessive is a way to show love. After a certain point, being possessive can get a little irksome. Everybody needs their own space, so learn to give and take space and enjoy your own things. It becomes essential.
5 Do's In Marriage
- Accept that a marriage has ups and downs, is not always a jolly happy ride.
- Give time and be patient, marriage takes time and evolves over a period of time.
- Build trust over a period of time.
- Be frank in expressing your opinion, even if not during an argument.
- Give each other space and respect it.
- Talk and plan finances because you need to be planning together.
5 Don'ts In Marriage
- Don’t try to gain the upper hand always - the dictatorship times are over.
- Don’t expect every celebration to be grand; time spent together doing simple things matter.
- Don’t get possessive with your partner.
- Don’t expect to be aware of every activity that he/she is involved in.
- Don’t impose your friends on your partner, unless they also enjoy their company. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.